[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about this man's face and voice that makes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
What is it about this man's face and voice that makes me feel inexplicable revulsion and disgust?
>>
>>67239242
I think it's butthurt...
>>
>>67239242

in a genuine smile the corners of your eyes wrinkle. this guy is so incapable of smiling he can't even curl his mouth upward, much less use his eyes. it's like he has facial paralysis.
>>
He smiles like an autist on school picture day. He's probably a sociopath.
>>
>>67239242
You want to love him for his eyes but you hate his words so much you feel personally betrayed.
>>
File: 1456212561704.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1456212561704.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>67239242

It's that retarded Texan accent, he just says shit differently, it's not even a full blown accent either.

In my mind I can hear the way he says shit but I can't process how to translate it into words, fuck.
>>
>>67239242
I looks like it's made of saggy wet clay by a sculptor with Parkinson's
>>
>>67239242
I've said it before, but his jaw reminds me of Roger Ebert post face cancer, and he permanently has this sad look like he's about to cry.
>>
>>67239242
You're gay.
>>
A godly man makes you all cower to your lord Trump...typical of you, /pol/
>>
>>67239696
probably?
They have all these candidates not in and of themselves. but to defeat Trump. How early did establishment republicans know Trump would win? They put shill candidates in all the important Republican primary states. A guy who is Canadian, Hispanic, and can win Texas (WHOSE WIFE IS Goldman/Sachs). Another Hispanic who can win Florida. A former 2008 iBanker in Ohio. They just want to be able to elect whoever they want even if Trump wins a majority of the primaries. They HAD a republican in Virginia but he dropped out.
>>
>>67240058
>faps to ted cruz
>calls me gay
>>
>>67239242
>Oh, listen!
>Now Dohnald, you can't just say "China bad"
The slimiest person in the election. If that's what conservatism is then keep me out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktytnQHvlww

Am I the only one that thinks of this when they hear Cruz talking?
>>
>>67239242

Easily the most punchable face in the Republican field. That giant nose and chin, the religious zealotry would only make it more satisfying.
>>
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy
>>
File: ratoface.png (560 KB, 1810x822) Image search: [Google]
ratoface.png
560 KB, 1810x822
>>
He's not white.
>voting a spic in
Wew lads
>>
>>67240184
They probably knew pretty early. For instance, Bill Clinton received a call from HW Bush before he even started running 1992 that said, "we know you're the only one who can win, don't think about running" or something to that effect. Of course, it came from Bill Clinton's mouth, so take it with a grain of salt.

I imagine Bill Clinton's famous phone call to Trump before Trump announced his candidacy also played a similar purpose.
>>
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-053
this desu
>>
Why does he talk like he's giving a speech in a high school class room every time he's talking?
>>
His shitty porous front of his hairline also kills me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY
>>
>>67240926
/thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.