[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is religion the ultimate blue pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: I0nFaF2.png (201 KB, 365x351) Image search: [Google]
I0nFaF2.png
201 KB, 365x351
Is religion the ultimate blue pill?
>>
File: foryou.png (113 KB, 839x796) Image search: [Google]
foryou.png
113 KB, 839x796
>>67238564
Living in Sweden is
>>
Christianity is the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>67238564
Pretty sure atheism is the blue pill
>>
File: truvada.jpg (20 KB, 350x221) Image search: [Google]
truvada.jpg
20 KB, 350x221
>>67238564
A competitor appears!
>>
>>67239125

Pretty sure they both are.

Thinking for yourself and expanding your own mind if the only red pill.

You fuckers should know that by now.
>>
>>67238797
This.
>>
File: 1457733281074.jpg (34 KB, 319x388) Image search: [Google]
1457733281074.jpg
34 KB, 319x388
>>67239125
>be atheist
>no God so no life has any intrinsic value
>support eugenics because if no God then it's our duty to improve human livestock
>don't support welfare or social programs for abhorents because no God to give a fuck why should I?

Literally the most right wing person here.

Tell me how atheism is blue pilled again?
>>
>>67239524
>I don't believe in God
>but I'll base my morality and decisions off of the conscious belief that I don't believe in him
>>
>>67238564
No.

>>67239125
Pretty much this. Atheism is far more dangerous than religion, and that is why liberal groups hate religion so much.

>>67239524
>life has no intrinsic value
That's how.
>>
>>67238797
>worshiping a dead jew on a stick
good goy
>>
>>67238797

Sure, keep telling yourself. You are using confirmation biased on a racist, fundamentalist echo chamber cartoon board. But you are so stupid you don't even realize it.
>>
>>67238797
Was going to post the same thing.
take the bread pill brother
>>
>>67239524
I'm an atheist, but my problem with atheism is an identity association with cunts like thunder foot and the amazing atheist.

It's not that they're stupid, rude and just general neck beards who think no religion = figured everything out, but it's the fact that my own thoughts and spiritual beliefs should not be associated with people so vulgar.

Even science and eugenics should not be thought of when I call myself atheist. It just means I don't believe in God. Einstein spent a long time discussing this.
>>
>>67238564
Understanding religion in general, and christianity in particular, is the ultimate red pill. Religion works as an unifying political and social system. Helps people remain homogeneous. There's no known viable alternative for maintaining such large areas of terrain pacified under the same laws and goals without religion. The alternative is communism and the wreckage of the world as we know it.

Wether you like it or not, western civilization advanced thanks to christianity. You can say religion is anti science all you want but cristianity evolved, reformed and allowed change and progress. That's why it became such a successful religion and that's why they want to destroy it. Some even praise other backward religions like Islam while spitting on christianity.

The thing is that christianity allows you to grow out of it and be atheist, if that's what you want, and still remain as a possitive member of its society as long as you hold the basic morals that were taught to you while growing up.

The only problem is that, after reforming itself so much and being so progressive, it got weakened and open to attacks which is what's happening now.
>>
>>67246224
When you get to heaven you can ask Galileo his thoughts on the subject, if the heretic is there.
>>
islam best-tier imho

le biggest religion
>>
>>67238564
>Is religion the ultimate blue pill?
Yes. /thread
>>
>>67246224
I disagree. It's no coincidence that believers in Jesus are non-thinking selfish cunts who can't form a single independent thought. Most passive people I know, do nothing but repeat lies. Especially the women.

Marx said religion was heroin for the masses, and if you can't see that in Christianity, I hope you see that when circumcised sand niggers having to live in France screaming God is great is not a way of calming their obvious peeves with what the west has done to their lands.

If it wasn't for ww1, we'd still probably be in an empire model of the world....Spain hopefully would be English.
>>
>>67238564
>>67238564
nice fedora, fag.
>>
>>67239125
Atheism is absolution of liberalism. It breeds the immoral and typically brings the fall of nations. What will replace religion after this next collapse? Not sure, but I believe it will be something like Nazi Germany. God consciousness and all, progress through the greater good and whatnot.

Even blacks are starting to get it, despite them being a vast minority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gXVa3yogLk
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.