[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Church BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
I went to church today /pol/

During the sermon they preached about refugees and how they need our help. That there are 11 million and 50% children. Mfw even the church is shilling for Islam.

Later on they gave gifts to the new l baptised as a Symbol "just as god gives you wings this is a Symbol for how the church gives them too" and proceed to hand out redbull to them.

Im not religeous nor am I an edgelord athiest. But how can any of you take this serious. The church has become a meme. Inb4 #notallchurches. I have been to several in the last few weeks to try and understand the other view points of the world. All have been a joke.

Brothers. Sisters if there are any. It is time. There is nothing left that is supportable. It is time to take to the streets. Fight for what you believe in. Support those who support you. Fight those against you.

The fire rises and we shall see it burn. There can be no more compromise. No more cucking. No more turning a blind eye to the evil that has been slowly creating a foothold all around is.

/Pol/ is it time to rally together.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x280
>>67237884
What the fuck kind of churches have you been visiting?

Anything other than Russian/Macedonian orthodox is an evil cult.

Seriously, start lent tomorrow and remember that Satan is real and trying to fool us all in any way he can.
>>
>>67238557
Shitpost or no. A year ago I was in perth and went to a sermon there.

A baby dying was celebrated as gods will and gay rights were blamed for natural disasters.
>>
That's kind of what Jesus advocated, you know?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 294x256
>>67238872
And what denomination was it?

Obviously it wasn't orthodox, because they don't ever EVER have anything CLOSE to a sermon, let alone talk about fags and dead babies.

You went to some christian spin-off "church"?
>>
File: j-paul.jpg (37 KB, 356x275) Image search: [Google]
j-paul.jpg
37 KB, 356x275
>>67237884
Catholic church? Vatican is part of the NWO btw so beware.
>>
>Giving out redbull

Sounds like u went to a synagog

You devil worshipping mountain kike
>>
>>67238962
Redbull?

In the bible it states that the church is a place of worship not a place of sales. Inb4 pick and choose what it says. Inb4 lel you believe what the bible says. If you follow a book then you should also practice it. Idk why im more angry than the people who believe that and go weekly
>>
>>67239069
The one in perth was some Christian new age one. The point im making is it was still packed. And there are thousands of them on every country.
>>
>>67239267
The one today was reformed. Swiss like their reformation churches
>>
>>67237884
I think you are right. Anyone criticize me if needed.
God is real and this whole spiritual world. I think this does not seem from church. Even though I am part of it.
>>
>>67237884
Some churches are a scam, that's the end of it.
If you want to believe in something, then do it, who cares what some old faggot says in a fancy building.

Some priests (whom i've met personally) are actually redpilled, have a life and say that religion shouldn't dictate your life, just live well and believe in something that gives you hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 443x332
ITT:

STAY AWAY FROM ANY CHURCH THAT IS NOT ORTHODOX.

ANY OTHER CHURCH IS A HOUSE OF LIES AND IS CONTROLLED BY SATAN.
>>
>>67237884
>refugees
They need us So0ô much. They come on small dangerous boats to the west.

And what is it here? Le job, le house, le woman, le pet, le children.
Makes think I think. What about developing the developing countries.
>>
>>67237884

keep an eye on the news for the next few weeks for stories about how 4chan told some guy to go shoot up churches in switzerland
>>
>>67240325
Thats the point so many people cling to religion thinking it is the way and are getting fucked over so hard
>>
>>67237884
So did mine, no one cares it's the jebus thing to do.
>>
>>67237884
Just be an atheist, without being an edgelord if you can manage that. It's easy. You just silently accept the reality and don't make a fuss about it. Just like you, as a maturing adult, accept many harsh realities people don't want to believe, and don't fuss about them.
>>
>>67240426
Care for homeless : no
Care for orphans : no
Care for drug users etc: no
Care for islamic invaders : Praise the lawwd
>>
>/pol is supposed to be "redpilled"
>Doesn't accept the fact that Christianity was used to eradicate the European identity and replace it with a middle-eastern kike religion

You are all traitors to your ancestors and are more bluepilled than most.

Christ cucks are worse than Muslims and need eradicating. If only for the fact that you put your faith before your race and people.

Yaweah/Jahova is a kike God. Have fun prayign to the people you apparently hate. Kike lovers.
>>
>>67239267
Swiss reformed one pls. Sermons here are condemning on America's action of destabilizing the mid east thus refugee crisis happened
>>
>>67237884
>go to shol because stuff is getting set up for Purim
>Rabbi in from south Africa tells us all about how Biggers ruined the country
>Everyone laughing about Muslims claiming to be people
>on the other side of the curtain are a bunch of qt 3.14 Jewesses who are virgins until marriage

Why haven't you converted to Judaism, /pol/?
>>
>>67240655
Mfw would shoot up streets before churches. The old people being led astray in church are not the problem its this pure left wing degeneracy seeping all over society. Streets is where it begins streets is where it ends.
>>
File: Papiez1mini.jpg (64 KB, 615x800) Image search: [Google]
Papiez1mini.jpg
64 KB, 615x800
>>67239267
haha papież
>>
>>67240845
Brother speaks the truth. This is how it is.

Christianity is judeism for white people.
>>
>>67240837
Well, I think it is even economically interesting to care for certain weak spots in society. Be it own country or worldwide.

Or not? Or is this highly irrealistic?
>>
>>67240928
Because not everyone is cucked into penis mutilation at birth like you.
>>
>>67241189
Why not care for your own country men before cucking yourselves to the enemy?
>>
>>67241234
Oy vey, enjoy prepping the bull, goy.
>>
Home land needs some sort of security. And why not respect nativity. What use is replacing nativities.
But in the end the whole world is one nation. And if the whole is in +100 it can't get -25 anywhere.
>>
The more everything is prosperous, the less it can be poor at any place.
>>
>>67241813
You confused me.

First part you seem to agree
Second part you disagree. Please elaborate.
>>
>>67240837
Uh, the Catholic church has programs for all of them
>>
>>67241950
If truly sought after what the truth is about God it is too different from how it is known generally.

The first and second part: thing is that if a society has the means to built other ones, if they are open to it, it seems that this is economically very interesting.

Because if this bad thing is eradicated world wide the whole is very safe. From this bad thing. Like poverty.

Or not? Or is this irrealistic?
>>
Reminder that heretics are on the level of muslims.
>>
>>67237884
Yes, most churches in Europe have sold out, which is why less and less people are going to church. They will only preach what they think is not controversial, so they will only tell you that you should take care of refugees and to take care of the environment, because who could be against that, right?
They don't care about your well-being, they don't care whether you live a moral and virtuous live or you get drunk every weekend and bang some random slut. All they want is that people think that they are tolerant and "good" (i.e. help refugees and don't say anything hateful) and that they don't lose any more church members.
If you really care about your spiritual well-being, I think all you have left is to read the bible, maybe find resources online.
>>
So what is the problem here? It is Jobs, mainly. And contrasts between people that have, have more and have even more.
In most real third world countries they need well educated people to structure and build their society. -Apart from the fact that these countries have a colonial past, and kept very important foundations of it.
>>
>>67242394
But no society is in the Position to help others. We have so much internal struggles as is. How can you help others when you yourself are so divided.

As for the world. There will never be balance. It is impossible. People always want cheaper. Easier. Faster. And the only way to get that is by using someone else who has less who appreciates less.

Same way how the swiss used child labor until the 1950s. Omg so bad. Now we use germans instead for cheap labor. The germans use poles. The poles use russians. The cycle goes on.
>>
>>67242768
What is your definition of a "real" third world country vs. A "fake" one?
>>
>>67242922
To really take this seriously it would have to be researched. Because the goal is to improve economy as a whole everywhere.

So this would shut out a lot of problems. A good idea that clearly brings something. I think real research would show that it would be interesting.

Because amongst other things history has shown that making everything correctly civilized will always lead to more correct civilisation. Even if you could start thinking of competition. If it is something that meets certain correct conditions it wouldn't work that way.

>real third world country
I don't know. Properties would have to be real poverty, typical underdevelopment, too high tension that can easily lead to internal armed conflicts.
>>
Always thought catholic church was pretty based
>>
>>67243916
History has show that growing too large leads to collapse. Look at all the early empires, persian, mongol, etc. Or the famous ones: the Roman Empire. The english empire. Look out the window at the EU, it is dying.

Your idea is the whole world working together perfectly on such a complex thing as economy. We cant even agree on basic things.

Most third world countries have had attempts to fix them. And it always failed. I personally know a few nurses who have worked with doctors without borders. In africa, where even the government would steal and confiscate entire shipping containers full of medicine.

Look at Zimbabwe, at South Africa, at the ivory coast.

Check out the middle east. Through sheer meddling on Account of america and its followers the entire Region is aids. And they cant even fix it. How is pouring more paper money on a rafing fire helping anyone?
>>
>>67244612
It has always been
>>
>>67244612
https://youtu.be/m3J7O4eS_ME?t=43s
They're no better than the rest.
>>
>>67238962
No, it isnt what he advocated. Jesus was not a pushover.
>>
>>67244653
It could sound somewhat simple but I will write it anyway. Maybe this looks too much like a bare framework.

Enlightened right mindedness --> types of actions you mentioned --> success

Too much crucial centralities are astray without this being acknowledged. Actually totally defended.
>>
>>67244725
Well yeah extern pressure calling for reform, tolerance, equality... social marxism at it's finest.
Destroying traditionalism
>>
>>67245120
AT THAT bad intentions can be a whole other thing.
>>
>>67244725
>starts of with: You should sign up at blablabla for a premium account for only $10 a month...
Oh God...
>>
>>67245302
Which is why I included the time stamp at 00:43 in the link to bypass , but if you watch it embedded it always starts from the beginning.
>>
>>67237884
Church !== Christianity
>>
>>67245546
Nvm, but that's not a catholic church, not that I approve real catholic churches.
>>67245705
This.
>>
>>67244725
I don't know how many people are still in this thread. I have this thing here and wonder if it can get any better. Public church wise.
>>
>>67238557
All hail satan
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.