[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to know your opinion about Eastern European Countries/and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: rXtVWfF.jpg (114 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
rXtVWfF.jpg
114 KB, 600x505
I would like to know your opinion about Eastern European Countries/and People (Namely: Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Hungary) and what do you think about our presence in European Union.

I want to ask you to elaborate on the answer and tell us on what factors you base your opinion, did you visit the country? know some expats? had a chance to meet the residents? etc.

Lets start something new, not only rapes and migrants.
>>
>>67237126
Everything is better than to live in belarus.
>>
>>67237229
word
>>
File: dessin_de_riss_aylan.jpg (31 KB, 250x320) Image search: [Google]
dessin_de_riss_aylan.jpg
31 KB, 250x320
>>67237126
Free expression too
>>
>>67237126
Poland is my country. There are many shitty aspects of it, but overall I still prefer living there than in the West. I believe we should leave the EU, but most Poles won't support it as long as gibsmedats are flowing.

>>67237229
>>67237321
Is Belarus really that bad? I live in Bialystok and this town exists only thanks to Belarusians spending money here.
>>
>>67237720
>What would the little Aylan would have become if he grew up ?
>Ass toucher un germany
>>
>>67237720
Translation:
"What would've happened if the little Aylan did had the chance to grow up?"
"Ass grabber in Germany"
>>
File: fuck EU.jpg (89 KB, 907x440) Image search: [Google]
fuck EU.jpg
89 KB, 907x440
>>67238734
>most Poles won't support it as long as gibsmedats are flowing.
Don't forget for EU were 56% peopkle in voting in 2004. And it was mainly after shilling in news that in 20 years Poland will be on the level of Western Europe.
I'm 100% sure now if there was a voting to leave EU, majority would vote in favor.
>>
>>67237126

Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia are not in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>67238980
I hope you're right. My everyday experience tells me otherwise, most people I know are like "Yeah, I hate the EU, but muh gibsmedats and muh Putin so we should stay". Also, probably not a single viable political party would initiate such a referendum. Maybe if Brexit succeeds?
>>
>>67239182
>Maybe if Brexit succeeds?

No chance. We're cucked.
>>
That picture is truly disgusting. I have nothing else to say but to ask our G-d to forgive us and have mercy on us because we are in serious trouble.
>>
>>67239390
Please don't be THAT cucked. Brexit is really important not only for UK, but for every country that wants to be a part of Europe without submitting to EU's technocratic behemoth.
>>
>>67238734
yes, really that bad. why do you think i go to bialystok's shopping malls?
>>
>>67239675
Not that Pole

Aren't prices in Belarus much lower than in Poland?
>>
>being proud of racism
no.
>>
>>67239675
Because you have extra disposable income to spend? (unlike me) My pal used to work in computer store and he told me Belarusians would come in every day and buy thousands of zlotys worth of electronic gadgets, I always figured people who spend that much cannot be that poor, maybe I'm wrong.
>>
I was born in what is now Belarus, spent most of my life overseas, but recently had the chance to go back.

The positives is that everything is very clean, civilised and well run. The negatives are the kinds of salaries people have to live on.
>>
>>67239989
Well, you could say the same about Poland, but without the "clean and well run" part.
>>
>>67237720
> German girls running away from migrants
kek
>>
>>67240129

Yeah, it's hard to tell who has it better. Poles make more money, but they also get less government handouts.

However, your economy seems to be growing, while Belarus really isn't, and you always have the option to move and live somewhere else.
>>
>>67237126
I generally like the eastern block because they share some typical danish sentiments that the western Europeans do not.

>nationalism
>a strong sense of "us and them"

on the other hand, I do not really like them as members because;

>poor
>religious
>not all the commies have died off yet

I believe the European Union failed when it started to expand to the eastern, Baltic and the poor European nations.

But since there is no going back and now the Turkey is really pushing to become a member (fucking kek) I see no way to salvage this shitty Union.

>Crash the EU shit with no survivors
>>
>>67239937
i usually buy food because local is very untasty and dangerous. yes, i have much higher than average income. and yes, this is a belarussian style: to buy useless expensive things that your friends and relatives understand you're successfull. this is why this land is so weird. local mentality makes me sick. and one more: my grandfather is from Poland and many relatives live in Poland. i feel comfortable in Rzeczpospolita Polska.
>>
>>67239937
Its cheaper in Poland or Moscow. That's from where it comes here with prices added. So westerners buy foreign electronics in Poland, while easterners go to Moscow. And bydlo buy Chinese electronics with some Belarusian trade mark and greed value added.

Generally most of food and other basic products are a bit cheaper than in Russia, but most imported products are more expensive than in the hubs they're imported from (oh, who would have thought). Dunno about Poland, but electronics here in Moscow are considerably cheaper.

t. Belarusian migrant
>>
>>67239834
are you joking? the prices here, in belarus, are higher. and quality does not match the price.
>>
>>67243066
Stop being a cuck to wannabe-Czechs, it reeks of bydlo pretending to be human. I'm too half-Polish, but unlike some assholes it doesn't give me a single reason to shitpost "Belarus bad, Poland great".
Bydlo that thinks otherwise is one of the reason I moved the fuck away from the swamp.
Outsides of big cities, Poland is Belarus with better climate. Locals are way more proud and butthurt though, and have lisping problems.
>>
>>67239937
and well. the electronics is cheaper only because of zwrota VAT. but we have a new law, soon the flood of our people will be much smaller, like to Vilno.
>>
>>67243544
are you a paid clown? if I consider that belarus is bad, not your lame business to tell ME i'm not right. I say what i feel. and well please butthurt alone.
>>
>>67244201
More like you are unpaid clown. It it totally my business to post whatever I please. And I post that your eternal Belarusian wailing is shit, however multicentenennial it may be a tradition for half of Belarusians to wail about everything from Union of Lublin to the cost of potatoes in Mogilev.
>>
>>67237126
GIB
CLAY
>>
File: 1452549263866.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1452549263866.png
1 MB, 1000x750
>>
>>67238980

Why the fuck does Poland want to leave? Literally all your economy is reliant on the EU and if Poland did leave, suddenly you'd get back a bunch of porch monkey tier scum from Britain.

I mean you are welcome to do so but Poland literally owes it's current economy to the EU.
>>
File: o-100-LASHES-570.jpg (140 KB, 570x720) Image search: [Google]
o-100-LASHES-570.jpg
140 KB, 570x720
Fuck off, cunt. Stop acting as if no one has ever accused Charlie Hebdo of hate speech.
>>
>>67244963

Poles like to believe that their economic progress in the post-Commie years were due to them being free from Russian """oppression""" and not to German monies.
>>
>>67244963
there is more to live than money.

And do not forget the majority of GDP growth ends up in rich people getting richer.
>>
>>67237229
:)
>>
>>67241311
>I believe the European Union failed when it started to expand to the eastern
I don't think so, without eastern countries, rapefuguees crisis would be worse.
Daily reminder that only Poland and Hungary refused rapefugee quotas plan.
By extension Turkey will never be part of the union, as long as strong religious countries like Poland are part of it.
>>
File: 96d.png (378 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
96d.png
378 KB, 960x768
>>67237126
EU is a good idea with mediocre to terrible implementation.

GOOD: It's great to have open borders, free trade, and common currency within Europe, as it saves people a shitton of headaches and removes the necessity for employing tens of thousands of useless cops and administrators to manage these retarded and needles barriers. Us from the former Soviet block appreciate this even more; it actually a huge improvement over some inbred yokel commie bureaucrat deciding where you do and don't get to travel.

BAD: Administratively, the EU is a cumbersome tangle of vipers, too lost in its own internal conflict to even think of taking any noticeable action. It can't even establish a fucking border guard or decide which of the few million refugees to accept, ship back, or shoot.
>>
>>67237126
Poland can go to Federation of Russia.
>>
>>67239066
I don't think anyone here really thinks about it too much. I mean we know Estonia always tries to be taken as northern europe, but typically when you say "northern europe" what comes to mind are norway, sweden and finland.
But thanks for the compliment, I guess.

When we voted for entry into EU, it was close to an even vote. Our little country has never been a rich one, and when we entered the EU, we had to shut down pretty much all of the production facilities and infrastructure that we had gotten up an running to meet the "european standarts".
The things that we had running (like metallurgy and sugar processing), im sure they were sub-par when compared to the quality in the rest of the world, but for the people here - they were a thing to take pride in, and we baught them anyway, because WE made them.
After all the standartization and our politicians selling us out to the west, we have products of roughly equal quality, but increased prices due to a long list of taxes and transportation expenses.

There are no significant social benefits either. Sure there was the initial wave of people who left once the borders "opened up", but the trend died out quite fast, once they realized of the high pricing in other countries. Even before the EU we didnt really have problems with traveling anyway, sure you had to spend roughly an hour on the border, but everyone accepted that as a fact of life, it server a purpouse and actually added a few more jobs for people to serve as borderguards.

The only actual benefits that did come were to clean up the countryside. But even that was a minor effect.

We should have made some sort of an economic and/or military pact with the other 2 Baltic countries after the collapse of the USSR.

If the vote for EU would come again, we would be out faster than Merkel bends over for immigrants.
>>
Quite honestly I laughed my ass off when Charlie Hebdo got wiped out. It's also funny that they are now kowtowing to terrorism. They are simply scum.
>>
>>67249343
Pretty much the same thing happened here. We had some decent heavy industry left over from central planning, most of it is not defunct or bought up by the westerners.

The money we got from the EU to 'bring us up to their level' was spent on dumb shit like aquaparks instead of on means of production.

There's a strong feeling in here that we only got brought to the EU for our people to be cheap labour for the west, exploiting our resources and being the dump market for their products. Pretty much a colonial nation.
>>
>>67250008
There's a strong feeling in here that we only got brought to the EU for our people to be cheap labour for the west, exploiting our resources and being the dump market for their products. Pretty much a colonial nation.

This, a thousand times this.
>>
>>67237126
slash fiction is love
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.