[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: incest.jpg (15 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
incest.jpg
15 KB, 400x297
>I don't give a shit about what consenting adults do on the privacy of their home

>incest is gross and I oppose it because of it and because muh babies even though I don't have a problem with midgets and other freaks reproducing

Why are muricans and yuropoors so hypocrite?
>>
Fuck off mowgli - you degenerate
>>
Prepare to be ostracized for favoring a practice that proven to lower a population's IQ. Do what you want, but procreating with family has negative effects for society at large.
>>
File: black incest2.png (541 KB, 1173x704) Image search: [Google]
black incest2.png
541 KB, 1173x704
reminder inbreeding is a main reason why blacks and muslims are so stupid

an easy rhyme to remember: always wear a rubber when you're fucking your brother
>>
>>67236916
What if they don't have kids? What if one is sterile/infertile? What if it's a gay incestuous couple?
>>
>>67236916
Maybe inbreeding should be outlawed, but sex for non-repoductive purposes should be legal
>>
>>67237019
t. Potato Nigger
>>
>>67236916
>>67237062
If incestuous breeding should be banned because of potential birth defects, should normal people with hereditary conditions be banned from having children?
>>
I was molested as a child by my sister and don't know hot to fell about incest. I liked it at past but now it makes me disgust myself.
>>
>>67236570
Yeah brah 'cause when we legalize incest we'll have on every corner hot milf-daughter combos fingering each other and just waiting to get plowed by us.
>>
>>67237134
yes
>>
>>67237134
We either bring back eugenics or we don't.
>>
>>67237121

note how ireland has the lowest incest rating

ps get your own flag
>>
>>67237134

There needs wriggle room for liberty everywhere but if it the chances of your kid being retarded are above 50% you shouldn't be able to breed
>>
>>67237252
Heh, kind of same here. Was like 7 years old fiddling with my sister checking each other out when something in my brain just clicked suddenly and i got this huge feeling of disgust and what im doing is wrong.
>>
>>67237019

It doesn't matter that your country have a low rate of incest because you cucks are letting in Muslims and blacks anyway.
>>
File: 1457335991272.jpg (211 KB, 809x720) Image search: [Google]
1457335991272.jpg
211 KB, 809x720
>>67237486
>irish women are so ugly their brothers won't fuck them
Sucks to suck

>>67237540
The rates aren't that high for anybody, especially not cousins.
>>
>>67237019

then why are jews so smart?
>>
>>67237134
absolutely.
>>
>>67237578

Was your sister hot? If so, why are you disgusted?
>>
>>67237665

im just throwing that out there as a universal buffer. When it comes to relations well studies have shown that a genetic overlap between siblings, cousins, 2nd cousins is too much but 3rd and 4th cousins to be somewhat beneficial.

So for me if you are within the same age group, more than 2nd cousins in distance (once/twice removed cousins included) and consenting than all good by science and all good by me
>>
>>67237019
The map is not accurate, Iceland and Finland aren't red

also read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
>>
>>67237895

Is not a matter of science, is a matter of consent. I am sure more people that marry aren't compatible judging by divorce rate but they still are allowed to do so because of CONSENT.
>>
>>67237895
Siblings is clearly stupid. First cousins is fine only if you're attempting to reproduce some multi-limbed Hindu god. More distant relatives are doable at a push. It's rather convenient Iceland is unknown on Irebro's map... They've been doing it for generations and seem fine.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (162 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
162 KB, 960x960
Sex is a social activity.
Incest was bad when it lead to children, but now it is risk free. It merely serves to strengthen the bond between family.

Imagine you had a daughter of legal age, pic related. But she was an agoraphobic, or a depressive, and had no friends. You were the only man in her life. She's aware that she is missing out on teenage love and sex, and she sort of uses you to get her physical contact. You have noticed that her moves on you are "inappropriate," but she is so fragile; you know that she thinks about suicide sometimes; and you're too worried to reject her in case it sends her on a downward spiral and you lose her forever.
So you let her sleep with you in the same bed, and you spoon sometimes, when she is feeling down. She watches films with you, sitting in your lap, and she sometimes turns away from the film if she is sleepy and lies on you, chest-to-chest, straddling you as you watch the film. And you feel her small pelvis start to slowly push into yours, rhythmically. And you hear her breathing get a little heavier, you feel her ribcage move in heavy strokes. She always kisses you when she says goodnight. So you're lying there, watching some film, with your daughter lying on top of you, humping you gently, and she raises her head and whispers goodnight, and leans in for the kiss. And you purse your lips together to receive her, but her tongue breaks through your sealed lips, and licks yours. Her arms slowly wrap around your neck, cutting you off from escape. After long, wet kisses, she periodically breaks off and rests her cheek on yours as she catches her breath. Her hips keep gyrating on your cock and her arms still hold tight around you, and then she goes back to licking your tongue.
After 15 minutes you feel her hip movements become much stronger and faster, and she gasps loudly. She has had an orgasm.
She catches her breath, gives you one last kiss, and falls asleep on top of you.

Anything wrong with that?
>>
>>67238662
Most places have done cousin marriage through history, because people didn't move nearly as much. So you grow up between the same families that have lived there for generations, and not a whole lot of them when you're in the countryside. Inbreeding is a given there. The "inbred rural hicks" stereotype didn't appear by chance.
>>
>>67238662
first cousins are fine, there was a study that shows they are actually ideal
>>
>>67238172

I don't care if two grown legally consenting adults wanna bang and do so, I care if they breed because they are bringing a child into this world and my tax dollars may have to go towards their potential retard baby's medical bills.

>>67238662
>>67238827
Iceland study shown defects and decreased fertility in 1st-2nd cousins, hence why i mentioned 3rd-4th cousins to be okay medically/scientifically
>>
>>67238675
>[LIME]
damn it, Britain...
>>
>>67239289

Your tax dollars already go to chinks. Besides, it's not like most people will commit incest anyway. Why you leftist shills pretend that most people will commit incest if it is one hundred percent legal?
>>
>>67238675
Better than an """"'"'''asian"""""""" doing it, i guess
>>
>>67236570
>Incest
>Bad
If you're not going to be having children and you aren't breaching rules made for normal sexual relations (No including dogs, children, etc), I have literally no problem if you choose to bang your sister or cousin.

I do however have a problem when you start having kids with anyone up to a second cousin. That shit WILL result with inbreeding and we don't need more retard babies.

There. That's it. Fuck your cousin if you want, I don't care, just don't have children. Done.
>>
It's mathematically impossible for any two humans on Earth to be more than 50th cousins.

You're all a bunch of incestuous sickos and I hope you hang.
>>
>>67239943

>leftist

How is being against incest leftist? It's the complete opposite.

>chinks get muh moniez

I'm from the biggest Chinese populated region of my state (most likely 3rd in the country), i have no problem with them, they hate muslims, vietnamese and africans as much as i do
>>
>>67240986

Show me where leftists are promoting incest

>muh chinks are better than negros

It's funny how Tony stopped the boats only to legally import millions of chinks.
>>
File: 1440654839810.gif (3 MB, 432x243) Image search: [Google]
1440654839810.gif
3 MB, 432x243
Its very degenerate
>>
>>67241361

>imblying
>>
File: 1444078662472.png (798 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444078662472.png
798 KB, 1280x720
>>67242108
>>
>>67238675
For her to be in that situation she would have to be exceptionally ugly.
Now tell me, why would I want to fuck my uggo daughter?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.