[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In one short statement, say why you are voting for or not for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Bernie Sanders Clueless.jpg (57 KB, 298x452) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders Clueless.jpg
57 KB, 298x452
In one short statement, say why you are voting for or not for Bernie S. Ill start.

Im not voting for him because - Economics.

thank you.
>>
>>67236382
Nuclear energy.
It's my litmus test. Anyone dumb enough to not support it shouldn't it.
Also he's a draft dodger and I believe military service should be mandatory for running for elected Federal positions.
>>
>>67236891
>shouldn't it.
*shouldn't be president
>>
>>67236891

>anyone who disagrees with me is dumb

enjoy the nuclear glass on your backyard
>>
>>67237136
Cleaner than wind and solar
Less casualties than wind and solar
Higher wages than wind and solar
Requires less land than wind and solar
If we're going to kick fossil and coal, why not go with the superior choice?
>>
>>67237322

Because even though all of that is true, when something catastrophic happens to wind it means some eagle died or whatever but when something catastrophic happens to nuclear it means the whole country dies of cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 247x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 247x326
Voting for him because he is the best bull-prepper I have ever seen.
>>
>>67237445
>Gen 3s go Chernobyl short of someone crashing a plane into them
Would explain why background checks aren't necessary to enter this country
>>
File: zozzle.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>67237136
Enjoy running out of coal 3rd world shit hawk.
>>
>>67236382

He's the only candidate that has actually said something racist.
>>
>>67236382
He is the left wing trump and will face a hostile senate. Blocking his agenda, crippling the nation.
>>
>>67236382
I will vote for him if it's him vs. not trump because his election would trigger a popular revolt that will help bring about the necessary catastrophic social change

I'll vote for trump if it's hillary vs. trump for the same reason.
>>
>>67237445
Disasters like chernobyl and fukushima were caused by criminal levels of negligence and easily preventable design flaws. The US is more than capable of exploiting nuclear energy safely and cost effectively.
>>
I'm not voting for that cuck, I'm voting for Cruz.

Here's my short statement:

Cuckold king Trump believes in gay rights and abortions. He lies to you assholes and you eat it up like the mongrels you are.
>>
>>67237984
youre boy cruz literally dont give a fuck about the 1st amendment
>>
>>67237984
Day fresh fetish is so good on top of my french fries. You should try some.
>>
Fetish / fetus.... same thing to me sorry.
>>
>>67236382
Economics
Race-baiting
Incompetent
Promotes class warfare
promotes violence

He's pretty terrible.
>>
>>67236891
>>67236891
didn't trump dodge the draft too?
>>
>>67237984
>Cuckold king Trump believes in gay rights and abortions
You mean those things Cuckservatives lost in the culture war and prevent Repubs from expanding into new demographics.
Also
>abortion bad? it disproportionately affects blacks keeping them in population check
Isn't Trump's spokeswoman a rape baby that praises Christian values for her not being aborted?
>>
>>67238270
student deferments.
>>
>>67237984
All of them have faults, some more than others, but to have a religious agenda to run a country is madness. I'd rather a jew or muslim run it than a die hard Christian.
>>
>>67238270
I only support Trump for his stances on walls and H1Bs which is enough to put him ahead of everyone else.
>>
>>67237445

The fukushima reactors completely melted down. The uranium from the cores is now probably a blob below the reactor core. It will require an expensive cleanup, but probably zero deaths from radiation.

from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

No deaths followed short term radiation exposure,[191] while 15,884 died (as of 10 February 2014[192]) due to the earthquake and tsunami.

Very few cancers would be expected as a result of accumulated radiation exposures,[193][194][195] even though people in the area worst affected by Japan's Fukushima nuclear accident have a slightly higher risk of developing certain cancers such as leukemia, solid cancers, thyroid cancer and breast cancer.[196][197]

Estimated effective doses from the accident outside Japan are considered to be below (or far below) the dose levels regarded as very small by the international radiological protection community.[198][168]

In 2013 WHO reported that area residents who were evacuated were exposed to so little radiation that radiation induced health impacts were likely to be below detectable levels.[199][200]
>>
Only thing I agree with him is breaking up the big banks.
>>
>>67236382
His policies perpetuate entitlement and dependence
>>
I lost respect of him after he bent over for those BLM girls.

>>67238848
People love to underestimate the volume of the Pacific ocean (600 million cubic km). "Hundreds of tons" a day is peanuts compared to that.
>>
>>67238424
so yes?
>>
>>67236382
he is a jew + a cuck (although, being a jewish male implies you're a cuck)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.