[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are UK blacks more assimilated than US blacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: black.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
Are UK blacks more assimilated than US blacks?
>>
Said this to my brother yesterday actually. We have some proper degenerate roadmen, and no one likes them, but on the whole our blacks are pretty friendly and sound. American blacks really are subhuman
>>
Yes but that isn't saying much. Our blacks don't tend to hate white people but with the importation of American identity politics that's changing.
>>
I was thinking how US muslims were actually pretty content and quiet compared to the rest of the world. At least those who didnt come here on a jihad mission.
>>
>>67235928
I've heard people say they're over represented in UK crime stats. They just barely exist so they can't make very much noise.
>>
>>67236062
Agree with this.
>>
>>67236240
Yeah I used to work with a bunch of them. They were all passive and easier to work with than the Mexicans.
>>
>>67236169
American culture ruins everything.
>>
>>67236291
I don't mind them here, a lot are oblivious to manners and don't really pay attention to what's going on around them etc, but that's the worst (excluding the chavs who need culling) on the whole you can chat to them like normal people, many don't even use stupid slang and try to have their own language
>>
>>67235928

US blacks exist in much higher numbers, so they can build their own community and culture. That culture then inevitably degrades to shit, because Africans.

British Blacks are much more exposed to whites and so are kept (relatively) gentile due to its influence.
>>
I lived in the UK for a few years. The old ones, the women, the children and the guys over 30 are like pretty much anyone else.

That 13-30 age group think they live in Compton circa 1989, thanks solely to U.S. "culture"

The UK got fortunate with its minorities apart from Mooslims.
>>
Not really.

They're like 4% of the population but they still get done for drugs and theft.
>>
>>67236442
Why are British black people called things like "James Campbell" but American black people are called "DeLatoya Obama Rayquan III"?
>>
>>67236471
Fortunate would be not having minorities.
>>
>>67235928
They emigrated here willingly instead of arriving on a slave ship so yeah,however the still exhibit typical negro behavior
>>
>>67236606
Yeah well if you hadn't exported your stupid toxic ideals the world over, or encouraged basically every shitty war in the world, no one would be in any problems.
>>
>>67236471

I can confirm that this is very much accurate. Not all in the 13-30 age group are that way but yeah, the vast majority of them are. This also applies for a lot of black females, although I would say that is to a lesser extent than it is for the male blacks in that age group.]

I blame GTA: San Andreas for this in a lot of ways.

Still, it's no different to the way a lot of white males in that age group all like to think that they're Danny Dyer and that their lives are like that of a character in a football hooligan movie.

It's hilarious when you encounter some of these people and they're speaking to you in a faux cockney accent, even though they're from somewhere like Cambridge.
>>
UK and Canada have their share of nigs but they're usually noticeably less noggish than their American counterparts.

But people sometimes say there aren't any niggers here/there at all and that's simply not true.
>>
>>67236598
Because we educate people
>>
>>67235928
Yes because we don't allow them to set up colonies like Detroit.
>>
>>67235928
Some of them still have the degenerate style and attitude of American blacks but they're far less violent and in some places are very assimilated, but like >>67236169 said the rise of SJW rhetoric is having an effect, especially in universities.
>>
>>67235928
>Uk
>no history of Slavery
>no Jim Crow
>niggas still nig

Proportionally, blacks in England and Wales commit significantly more violent crimes – of all kinds – than whites
• Blacks are 6.6 times more likely than whites to commit murder
• Blacks are 7.3 times more likely than whites to commit firearms offences
• Blacks are 3.7 times more likely than whites to commit rape
• Blacks commit over a quarter of robberies in England and Wales, despite being only 3.3% of the population.

They are over 12 times more likely than whites to commit robbery
• Proportionally, Asians commit marginally more violent crime than whites.

They are more likely to commit murder, rape and robbery, and less likely to possess firearms, blades, or steal from a person
>>
>>67235928
They still commit disproportionate amounts of crime, like everywhere else in the world.

Weren't the London riots a few years ago mostly done by dindus as well?
>>
>>67236251

I want to know what the IQ of the assimilated UK blacks is. I wonder if f there is data.

>>67236598

Because they still live in a mutual illusion that the problem is the racism of US Whites and not the niggers themselves.
>>
>>67235928
No.

Where ever niggers go, they bring chaos and destruction, whether it's the US, Caribbean, Europe or elsewhere.

Proportionally, since the US has a higher number of blacks than the UK, I'd argue there are more "civilised" blacks in the US, purely because they have more blacks of all different shades.
UK niggers are often FOB Africans or Jamaicans. They're only 6% of the population of London but cause 2/3 of inner city crime??
>>
>>67237199
Same as US, the riots started because the cops shot an aggressive nig
>>
>>67235928

Majority of UK blacks are immigrants and not descended from slaves, I think that may have something to do with the difference in culture and standing within society despite majorities from both coming from popularity
>>
>>67237199
>Weren't the London riots a few years ago mostly done by dindus as well?

Yep, and just like in the US it was kicked off by the "wrongful" shooting of a black guy. Turned out he actually was a thug and that he did throw out a gun.
>>
>>67237118
Can you cite your source please?

>>67235928
Black people do seem to eventually grow up here, but as others have said, 13-30 they are pretty bad. It's sad when you see 0-12 year old innocent little black children just being normal kids but know that soon black American culture will completely transform them.

That's just normal blacks though, Somalians are savage in their very nature and should literally be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
Most black people here are fine.
They are friendly, have jobs and pay their taxes.
Of course there are the UK version of niggers called "Roadmen" but they are a definite minority.
>>
>>67237632
Roadmen? Never heard of that fucking term and I'm 32.
>>
>>67235928
Our nig nogs are a true minority,compared to say....romanian rats
>>
>>67236598

Educated blacks in America liked naming their children shit like Hieronymus, Titus, Lucius, etc. to distinguish themselves from typical groids.
After the civil rights movement, Islam gained a lot of popularity because Christianity, as the religion of their former owners, was seen as a tool to subjugate and pacify them. They didn't keep the religion, but they did keep names popular in Islamic religions and they started combining them with the previously favored greek names.
It all trickled down to the lower castes and the formula gradually evolved/degenerated to things like Raynaynequawn and Daquantrius.
>>
>>67237741
Kind of an evolution of chav
>>
>>67237741
It's a new thing, you only really get them in London and surrounding areas, my town is full of them.
>>
>>67235928
who cares if they're more assmiilated? their crime statistics are virtually the same. niggas gonna nigga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
>>
>>67237741
>I'm 32.

probably why you've never heard of it. it's only come about in the younger generations in the last couple of years
>>
>>67235928
yeah but thats starting to change. The younger generation are picking up ideas from America and it could cause a divide
>>
>>67237896
>their crime statistics are virtually the same

Genuinely interested about your source on that.
>>
>>67237865
>>67237867
>>67237933

Whelp, learnt something new and horrible today.
>>
>>67237118
Doesn't sound nearly as bad as Finland's situation: immigrants commit rape 17 times more often here than native Finns. Of course, these statistics are not comparable, but it gives you an idea how poorly immigrants have assimilated to society here.
>>
I have not once had an unpleasant encounter with a black person in England (Manchester area) but I've has plenty of run ins with white chavs.
>>
>>67238137

>Stormzy's mum is more road than you
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.