[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> first steps towards universal healthcare > killed osama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: herp.jpg (139 KB, 486x495) Image search: [Google]
herp.jpg
139 KB, 486x495
> first steps towards universal healthcare
> killed osama bin laden
> pushed for gay marriage
> re-opened relations with cuba
> ended the war in iraq
> practically halved unemployment from his predecessor's term

How can any of you argue he dindu nuffin?
>>
>>67235625

Barack Obama was arguably the greatest President the U.S. ever had. Americans can't let a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot like Trump take power.

The progress of the past 8 years must continue.
>>
File: healthcare.jpg (52 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
healthcare.jpg
52 KB, 400x220
>>67235625
>universal healthcare
>>
>>67235625
>ended the war in iraq
Damn sure is peaceful over at the Middle east
>>
>nigger
>muslim
>Iran deal
>funds ISIS
>hates Russia
>wants his refugee brothers and sisters in the US
okay
>>
>>67235750
>ring up dentist
>hey dentist, my tooth is half decayed and hurts. can you gimmie some of dat universal health care?
>sure! just a few questions first. are you in extreme pain, so much that you'll probably die during this conversation?
>no
>okay, do you expect to die in the near year?
>no...
>what about the next decade?
>no?
>great. we'll put you in our waiting list. we do inform you that our waiting list is 2 years, make sure to call us if you change your address otherwise we'll send to your old address and delete you. have a nice day, bye!
>>
>>67235750
Americans have universal healthcare, in fact we are the only ones that have it. We pay kiked-up prices to cover the 12 years it takes to test a drug before it goes to market so everyone else can get the generics at a third of the price.
>>
>>67235625
It's literally the opposite of the first steps.
Rather than forcing Americans onto Medicaid he forced the not poor enough ones to spend money on private health insurance. how the whole of America didn't assassinate barrack Obama over forcing everyone to pay a third party because "I care about Americas health" is fucking beyond me
>>
>>67236152
>Americans have universal healthcare
what are you smoking, Cletus?
>>
>>67237170
>implying we don't pay Africa's medical bills
Why do you they're population is booming past what they can support?
>>
>>67237890
>they're
their
>>
>>67235625
>practically halved unemployment from his predecessor's term
Yeah, just ignore those workforce participation numbers, aka the real unemployment rate.
>>
>>67237890
>Why do you they're
go to bed Cletus, you're drunk
>>
>>67235625
this
obama is just the proof america actually never changed cause if you look at the last 16 years:

A stupid white frat boy fucked the country up for 8 years partying in the white house, doing stupid shit, let univinted bearded shitheads destroy the furniture and then throwed garbage and kegs outside, destroying the neighbourhood, and then a educated nigger moved in and spend the next 8 years cleaning his shit
>>
>>67238118
>corrected myself
>still thinks misspellings are an argument
>dodges my points on policy and price
You've got me in a corner Stephan. Teach me how to debate.
>>
Obama was literally elected to appease the black population and foreigners because white americans felt bad for bombing people and everyone was yelling at them.

The guy is a fucking retard, and he didn't appease blacks at all, infact when he gets out I expect atleast mass riots, at most a civil fucking war.

Trudeau snuggling up to him just shows you how out of touch he is with american people. Trudeau might be legally fucking retarded for not recognizing that obama is only there to appease people.

>guys everyone is mad at us, what should we do?
>throw them a bone man, elect the first black dude
>promptly goes around licking other countries assholes, except canada's and israel's
>world bassically unraveling at the seams
>Trudeau: people don't like obama, hurr fucking durr

Yes because he is a fake as fuck retard, he is supposed to be half white as well, instead of bringing whites and blacks together, he has caused more division in the black community than I have ever seen.

He didn't inspire anyone, his own people just took him for a ride and asked for more gibsmedats, i.e. fucking clockboy.

When usa invades, I will be the first to greet them and point out where all the traitor cucks live, so I can watch them get executed.
>>
>>67239263
this, i cant stand hearing him speak, everything so rehearsed.

is it me or is every aspect of media super political? and more people involved, i dont remember this 8 years ago, maybe im just getting older
>>
>>67239500
What goes around comes around, I used to be a liberal 8 years ago, back when liberals were sane. Now I'm a-political fucking anarchist, because you can't trust a single word the media says. Look at how they are trying to smear trump, even though the guy is pretty much a saint. illegal immigrants and muslims threatening to kill us in our own countries, yet we can't threaten them back or else we are racist?

Start up the fucking wood chipper dude, all these brown fucks are going in, feet first.
>>
>>67239669
Almost Satanic
A second American Revolution doesn't benefit anyone and only leads to WW3. We're paralyzed by globalist markets that would intervene the second anyone thought the fed would lose. They have global support until they start bombing us in mass.
>>
>>67235726
>>67235625

He was an OK/competent president. Sadly the only thing he'll be remembered for is being not white.
>>
>>67239980
We are going to go terminator mode soon, and when we do I won't say a fucking word. I used to feel bad for brown people until I watched them cheering our countries crashes on. Fuck em, when we start mass killing again, I won't say a fucking word. You gotta crack a few eggs if you want to live in north america, brown shit smelling eggs.

Bombs away my niggas, bombs a fucking way.
>>
>>67235833
Yeah but at least now the world knows it's not a shithole we made, it's a shithole because Achmed Ali Hassan Mohammed Hamid can't stop killing Amir Achmed Abu Azzir Mohammed over his religion.
>>
>>67236010
This is the reality of universal healthcare.

it will not only delay appointments, but also kick out private clinics, or at least make them very expensive. So much that a person wouldn't be able to go there, and he would die waiting.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.