[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queen, Eurosceptic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (630 KB, 826x811) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
630 KB, 826x811
An article by Oxford historian D.R. Thorpe, posted on the “History” section of the UK government website, says the Queen had a fraught relationship with Edward Heath, the Conservative Prime Minister who first took Britain into what was then the European Economic Community (EEC).
>European integration was Heath’s vision. The Queen, however, saw her role as Head of the Commonwealth to be of supreme importance.

Several royal biographies back up this view, including Counting One’s Blessings: The Selected Letters of Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother, in which biographer William Shawcross writes:
>When in January 1963 de Gaulle magisterially said ‘Non!’ to Britain’s application to join the European Economic Community (as it then was), Queen Elizabeth was not outraged. Her sympathies were with the Commonwealth and with individual European countries, not with a bureaucratic institution.

Sarah Bradford, in her biography of the Queen, also writes:
>The Queen, according to some pro-European politicians, was not anti-Europe, but there is little doubt that she did not share Heath’s passion for the alliance to the detriment of two other important relationships which she cherished – with the Commonwealth and with the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/12/queen-is-anti-eu-pro-commonwealth-govt-website-confirms/
>>
This old bitch should finally die.
>>
Stop trying to spoil the political neutrality of the crown to further one of your pet political issues. The way you people are going on with this it's almost like you want the monarchy to be permanently removed within a generation because the public doesn't see them as politically impartial anymore.
>>
>>67235562
Fuck off Kraut, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>67235562
Mohammed pls
>>
>>67235562
Agreed. It would be far better if the eternal aryan stopped ruling over the oppressed anglos with an iron fist.
>>
File: germany.png (793 B, 62x47) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
793 B, 62x47
>>67235562

>Germany talking about old hags who should die

Abdul pls.
>>
>>67235481
>Her sympathies were with the Commonwealth and with individual European countries, not with a bureaucratic institution.
I think this just about sums it up.

It was a bit off to leak info from the Privvy Council, that was a big breach of trust but there will be a lot of dirty games being played leading up to the Brexit vote.
>>
File: 475074134.jpg (138 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
475074134.jpg
138 KB, 594x396
>>67235562
>>
The Queen should set the army on Brussels. Fuck these cunts
>>
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (22 KB, 107x114) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
22 KB, 107x114
>>67235562
>>
New British Empire when?

Who will stop the rapefugees?
Who will stop mega corporations?
Who will stop the Chinks?
Who will stop the jews?
Who will spread civilization to the savage lands of coloured people?

If it wasn't for the resurgence of 18th century zionism in Britain,the world would of been a better place
>>
>>67235481
I bet the queen wants to change this country, she was born and raised in a beautiful time, where people cared about one another and the spirit of Britain was alive.
Now she is watching her country die, very sad. We must help her have the confidence to speak out for our beautiful nation.
>>
>>67235562
She will never die. I will die before her.
>>
>>67235816
If only Harry could become king.
>>
Old people shouldn't be allowed to vote. What would you set the cutoff at? I say 70.

Also they need to resit their driving test every 3 years after 60. Senile clowns.
>>
>>67235980
If Charles loosens up and becomes like his Father, we could be in for a huge laugh though.
>>
God bless her.
>>
God save her.
>>
File: her majesty.jpg (114 KB, 940x1389) Image search: [Google]
her majesty.jpg
114 KB, 940x1389
GOD SAVE HER AND GOD SAVE US ALL
>>
>>67235562

Angela, please.
>>
I really wish the queen would actually just come out and straight up say what she thinks.

I must admit, I'm not a fan of the royal family. With how they currently are, I'd much rather we have a republican government.

Honestly, what the fuck is the point of having a head of state if they sit on the fence about literally everything? They're supposed to represent the views of the people that they are ruling over and speak up for them. What good is a head of state that won't say a fucking word? The majority of the British people want brexit. The Scots and the metropolitan liberals might not, but they're a vast minority so if they don't like it they can get fucked.

I hate the fact that the royal family are so concerned about remaining popular that they won't ever get publicly involved in politics. Unless they change their tune and actually start voicing their opinions, regardless of how that might affect their image with certain groups in our society, I say we abolish them.
>>
>>67238977
>I really wish the queen would actually just come out and straight up say what she thinks.
Me too, but She's not allowed to. The kikes in Parliament would go full Cromwell if they had the opportunity.
Basically, the monarchy is infinitely better than a republic, but it needs the support of the people, otherwise the parliamentarians can shackle it to obscurity, which is obviously in the best interest of foreign banks and such.
>>
>>67235562
I'm really starting to hate Krautcucks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.