[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nige having a giggle.jpg (19 KB, 296x440) Image search: [Google]
nige having a giggle.jpg
19 KB, 296x440
Refugee Shelters Set on Fire in Sweden Overnight:

http://m.sputniknews.com/europe/20160312/1036174289/refugee-shelters-fire-sweden.html
>>
File: 1455105053269.jpg (169 KB, 777x960) Image search: [Google]
1455105053269.jpg
169 KB, 777x960
>>67234518
This is going to be a fun year lads
>>
>>67234518
captain sweden is currently tracking those rogues
>>
I don't support arson yet I can already hear the leftists spinning this as "white people are evil". They'll fail to see that this is what happens when the government doesn't care for its own people. This kind of thing will happen when the government doesn't do its job to protect its citizens.

Multicultralism doesn't work. It won't work.
>>
File: kennedy quote.jpg (73 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
kennedy quote.jpg
73 KB, 500x258
>>67234518
The best part about this is now the leftist will take all the fires started by the ''refugees'' and put them in the same pile as this one and then blame it all on evil nazis.
>>
Sweden.
The first to accept multiculturalism.
The first to destroy it.
>>
>>67234801
A formidable task when one is constantly mongling that many cocks.
>>
>>67234518
Don't just shit post go burn another
>>
>>67234920

To be fair though, only 1/3rd of fires have been set by asylum seekers. Many were also set before they moved in.
>>
>>67235783
>only one third
Sven, the only way this is reasonable is if one third of your population are """""""""""""""""""""""asylum seekers""""""""""""""""""""""".
>>
Too little too late Sven...
>>
>>67237347

You are a retard, obviously retarded inbreed rapefugees are gonna be overrepresented in burning down their own asylum homes. They have motive(savages) and are close to the situation. Also fuck off, aussiefag, your shitposting does not belong here. Go back to b.
>>
>>67238478

Says the Rotherham sex scandal guy.
>>
>>67238523
Then again I'm not a Britcuck.

Now, don't you have a Somali cock to prepare for your gf? Don't let me keep you
>>
>>67238503
>retard
m8, I'm not the who see "refugees" raping women and burning down their own homes, and thinks "Oh, these poor people; we must let more of them in". Call me a cuck, but that seems pretty retarded to me.
>>
The fire (literally) rises
>>
>>67238503
>>67239014
Also, you somehow managed to fuck up spelling "/b/". I didn't even know that was possible.
>>
>>67235066
Like c(l)ockwork
>>
>>67239014

Considering I never wrote anything like that you proved why aussie posters should never be responded to. Time to ignore Ausfalia.
>>
>>67239549
You just said that "refugees" aren't that bad because they "only" light 1/3 of all fires in asylum homes. They're so good at fucking themselves up that what red-blooded swedes have done by intent, they nearly match by default, and you STILL defend them?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.