[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Trump have such poor taste? This reminds me of a nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1457853379990.jpg (214 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1457853379990.jpg
214 KB, 1000x666
Why does Trump have such poor taste?

This reminds me of a nigger thug who can't stop showing off his "bling."
>>
nigga dats fab
>>
nigga dats class
>>
That looks disgutingly uncomfortable.

Surely it's just for show.
>>
>>67234192

Difference is Dons money actually backs up that lifestyle. Niggers are mostly 'nigger rich'. They get an advance from their record label, proceed to spend it all, or in some cases rent their jewelry. But their actual money in bank tends to be shit. Remember, niggers culturally appropriated the style from rich white people.
>>
Old people have weird taste
>>
>>67235163
>rent their jewelry
To this day I still laugh that this exists.

Cry a little, too. But only on the inside.
>>
>>67234192
So in what scenario would the red chairs ever get used?
>>
File: 1455753143952.jpg (526 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
1455753143952.jpg
526 KB, 940x626
>>67234192
It started out because of his image, he's not just gonna change it now.
I think it is alright.
>>
nigga bernie gon gibbs me dats
>>
File: bojack horseman.jpg (280 KB, 980x1642) Image search: [Google]
bojack horseman.jpg
280 KB, 980x1642
Because he's new money, anon.

New money always have gaudy shit. It's what new money does.

Old money has gaudy shit too, but their gaudy shit is so old that it's not gaudy anymore it's vintage gaudy, or "classy".
>>
>>67234192
Look at his hair. The man has no problem going out into the world looking like a full on retard. He's damaged goods.
>>
what bothers me is the low ceilings.

it just looks weird with that decor.

you're trying to make a compact apartment look like a palace.
>>
>>67235384
>even the toy cars are limousines
This entire family just exudes class
>>
>>67234192
owning shit is for poor people
spotless white marble floor
black walls and roof
1 podium in the center
>>
i like minimalist, flora design, and monochrome colors so it's not to my taste but his stuff is fine. niggers can't afford what donald owns, son. you think a few million those nigger rapers get can afford that? kek
>>
>>67234192
It reminds me of when you're upgrading furniture in the fable video game series. If you pick the most expensive/best one it looks just like in your pic OP
>>
>>67234192
>that kitsch

Looks like a gypsy palace.
>>
>>67234192
Because he's rich. They spend money on weird blingy stuff because.

He's also old. Their taste is weird as well.

Hell, my parents have textured walls in their house. It looks disgusting, especially in one of the bedrooms (the bedroom I had growing up) where it's sharp.
>>
>>67236136

Textured walls are fucking horrible.
I still remember during the 90's when almost every fucking Pizzeria in New Jersey had this shit covering half the damn restaurant in shades of red, white, and green.
>>
File: wallpic1.jpg (110 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
wallpic1.jpg
110 KB, 1023x681
>>67237173
That sounds disgusting.
That's the kind of wall my parents had in their hallways, both upstairs and downstairs, but white.

And this was in my bedroom. The number of times I scraped my knuckles in the night. Fucking hell. They wouldn't even let me get rid of it with my own money when I lived there because they like it.
>>
>>67234192
This is the man you're voting for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUeeIPxOXN8
>>
>>67235384

He probably has another little boy to push the toy limousines around.
>>
>>67234192
Because that is what the average consumers imagine rich places look like.

The goal is to build association in minds of others. Trump -> luxury, class. Then they see clothes, steaks, etc with Trump on them and immediately see those as a way to gain some luxury/class.
>>
>>67237173
>>67237441
People do textured walls to hide poor plastering or uneven wall surfaces. 90% of the time something else would look even worse, or you'd have to strip the whole thing back to the studs/bricks.
>>
>>67234192

Trump is the OG of "bling."
>>
File: versailles.jpg (100 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
versailles.jpg
100 KB, 500x333
>>67234192
and show us what you consider good taste in decoration
>>
>>67235476
This. If the rooms were twice the height it would probably look much better.
>>
>>67234192

You sound jealous as fuck, maybe you should try moving out from your mothers house.
>>
>>67235571
The ride em toy is THE LION.
>>
>>67234192
NEW MONEY
>>
The chairs are pretty rank, that distressed gold effect is super dated, but the table and the sideboard are sublime. They should be in a larger room though, or at least a room with a bigger window.
>>
His other houses aren't like that, just his NYC Penthouse

Here's Trump on the importance of having a messy desk, his office looks perfectly normal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EzDR1YUs7Q
>>
>>67234192

Why is the ceiling so low?

The windows make it look like the floor is lifting up into the ceiling and about to crush you.
>>
>>67235384
>not keeping a real lion

What a plastic pleb
>>
>>67234192
It's dated but Don is 69 years old.
>>
>>67234192
I'm sure his woman decorates it's
>>
>>67241272
What kind of shitty gay video is that? Is Trump literally retarded?
>>
>>67241395
it's a penthouse on top of a sky scraper, of course there is not much room for high ceilings.
>>
>>67242047
as he said, writers were making fun of his desk so he defended it
>>
>>67237441
Pretty much every newly constructed house in Florida, cheaply made and over priced.
>>
Yeah, his poor taste really bothers me.
I hate how people here feel the need to defend it, like if they admit that it isn't 100% patrician then it's as good as saying he is a bad person and candidate.
>>
>>67242700

>i can hardly believe people would have other opinions than me and defend it online
>like i can hardly even right now
>>
>>67242196

>penthouses can't have high ceilings because roofs are in the way.

-Jim Bob. B.S., Architecture, Trump University

You realize he signed off on the building, right?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.