[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Gay trump.png (263 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Gay trump.png
263 KB, 640x360
what would you do
>>
blame the jews
>>
wonder what anon was thinking about when he made this thread. some people just can't stop thinking about faggotry.
>>
>>67232790
shit thread.
so OP

POO
>>
basically due to deflection I can assume none of you would vote for this man if he came out as a gayyyy lmao
>>
>>67232790
Wait for him to release the sex tape of him fucking Bernie in the ass
>>
Brace for the impact of the liberal media being forced to turn this into a negative smear piece.

Imagine all the butthurt on Twitter when they realize gays are more oppressed than women and they'll need to vote for trump
>>
File: 1452382169033.jpg (600 KB, 1118x1207) Image search: [Google]
1452382169033.jpg
600 KB, 1118x1207
>>67232790
Laugh my ass off. I want him to get to the eve of the general election and then just drop out. Probably what I would do if I was an old, charismatic billionaire desu.
>>
File: 1456822184460.png (586 KB, 761x671) Image search: [Google]
1456822184460.png
586 KB, 761x671
>>67232858
>>
>>67232893
yeah, you would know.
>>
>>67233085
thanks for having my back netherbro
>>
>>67233085
of course I would.
>>
>>67232790
wouldn't care, but it'd be hilarious if he got the progressive vote in the general
>>
File: 1451534663695.jpg (86 KB, 540x747) Image search: [Google]
1451534663695.jpg
86 KB, 540x747
>>67232790

Do what the rest of us will do point and laugh at the faggot.
>>
he is already pro gay, it wouldnt be that big a deal

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/can-conservatives-trust-trump-on-marriage

>Trump himself underscored the problem on the weekend when he told a New Hampshire television station that from the White House he would push “equality” for homosexuals even further forward.

>NOM has also been highly critical of Trump, saying he has “abandoned” their cause. The organization said in its January 27 blog post just prior to the Iowa Caucus that “Donald Trump does not support a constitutional amendment to restore marriage to our laws. Worse, he has publicly abandoned the fight for marriage. When the US Supreme Court issued their illegitimate ruling redefining marriage, Trump promptly threw in the towel with these comments on MSNBC: ‘You have to go with it. The decision's been made, and that is the law of the land.’”

He also wished Elton John all the best after his marriage with David Furnis:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/donald-trump-elton-john-gay-marriage

>There's a lot to celebrate this holiday season. Elton John married his long-time partner David Furnish on December 21. That's the first day that civil partnerships between gay couples became legal in England under the new Civil Partnership Act.

>In any event, I'm very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other. Good luck, Elton. Good luck, David. Have a great life.
>>
File: johnTravolta.png (457 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
johnTravolta.png
457 KB, 768x433
He would literally become this and you would just want to vote for him more.
>>
>>67234606
What's that from?
>>
>>67233005
"Ladies and gentlemen, you've been punked!" My god I would die laughing.
>>
>>67232790
Expect him to win becuz he has now the progressive vote.
>>
The media has been doing all sorts of attack on D-man but why haven't they digged up some dirt on him? He's a business man, surely he needs to have some dirt on them, whether coming from having sex with a secretary to other stuff.

Could he actually be clean?
>>
Vote Cruz. He already supports fag marriage, I doubt he ISN'T a cuck!
>>
>>67235355
>get elected as president
>"I resign."
>>
>>67232790

It would explain his fruity mannerisms when he speaks.
>>
>>67235649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96iyHBhIe0

Trumpfags hate this.
>>
>>67234905
>type in google "John Travolta FX"
>see results
>find wiki page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Crime_Story

What's the matter? Too high to use your fucking brain and look shit up yourself?
Not surprising ham and cheese toastie is the pinnacle of cuisine in your worthless country.
>>
>>67233346
The gay marriage fight is over. Marriage can either be a strictly religious ceremony or it can be a license issued by the state. It can't be both in a secular government.
>>
become gay i guess?
>>
>>67235870
Trumpfags would. That delicious billionaire cock is too much for them to turn down.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.