[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the end of March we should know who's going to win the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1457637857862.png (620 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
1457637857862.png
620 KB, 800x577
At the end of March we should know who's going to win the primaries right? I mean the only two big states in April through June are New York and Cali
>>
Not really, at this point it seems like we'll see a Brokered convention.
>>
File: 1457556450617.jpg (71 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1457556450617.jpg
71 KB, 659x659
>>
>>67232783

American policies are very complex

what does a brokered convention mean for Trump and Sanders?
>>
>>67232960
>> American policies are very complex

Not that complex unless you are a meme-spouting retard.

> mean for Trump and Sanders

Sanders: Highly doubt the DNC will end up with a brokered convention. If they do it could probably swing both ways.

Trump: No chance at winning in a brokered convention.
>>
>>67232783
Why do you spread misinformation and talk about things you know absolutely nothing about?

A brokered convention is very unlikely.
>>
>>67233226
>unless you are a meme-spouting retard.
this is /pol/ we're talking about here...
>>
>>67233366
>> Why do you spread misinformation and talk about things you know absolutely nothing about?

Isn't this what we all do here on /pol/? Sorry man, I just wanted to fit in.

On a more serious note: Shut the fuck up Trump-Shill. I hope you at least get payed for your shitposting
>>
>>67232611
>This image
G O D . B A S E D
O
D
B
A
S
E
D
>>
>>67232611
I can already tell you whats going to happen because I just heard whats going to happen from some establishment shill and they're the ones who are going to rig it.

>Trump wins Florida and there isn't a goddamn thing they can do about it
>Kasich wins Ohio (fuck you Ohio)
>Trump wins some other states like Virginia but not by a wide margin and they aren't winner take all states
>Trump will go into the convention juuust shy of the 11xx whatever delegates he needs
>There is virtually no chance anyone overtakes him in raw delegate count
>>
>>67233226
>>67233226
>Not that complex unless you are a meme-spouting retard.

American system is extremely bias, just the fact you won't win by popular vote is ridiculous
>>
If Trump wins Florida, Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina and Missouri on March 15 - and he's leading in all five of those states in the RCP average - it'll be over this coming Tuesday. Rubio will drop out, Kasich will drop out, Cruz will cling around for a little while saying he's got it mano-a-mano with Trump, but he'll be done before much longer afterwards.

Trump really should win Florida, Illinois and North Carolina. Missouri and Ohio are more iffy.
>>
>>67233725
if Rubio loses florida and he drops out I guarantee you a vast majority of his delegates will be going to cruz especially if cruz plays his trump card which is a rubio VP
>>
>>67233226
>Trump: No chance at winning in a brokered convention.

I wouldn't be so sure. You have to remember that while trump has had the odd run in with the other candidates he has been neutral or positive with the GOP itself. He's also right about bringing a lot of new voters into the fold. The fact that he's done so well with BOTH parties and the entire media after him should show something. Fuck the Trump v Hillary polls so far. Imagine how much the landscape changes when half the media starts defending trump instead of trying to crucify him on the smallest of perceived slights. Hell, I'd say the best outcome for the GOP would be to go to a brokered convention and nominate Trump, reasoning to somewhat follow.

I suspect Trump will give them two choices if it looks to be headed to a brokered convention with him holding a considerable lead.

Choice 1, them choosing Trump.
>Change your messaging. Embrace these new voters. Show that you want to represent the will of the people. Show that the archaic republican party is NOT afraid of change. Show that the party can function together HERE and NOW, and tell the people that it will function when we are in power. Stand by your principals of conservatism, but embrace those you've shunned for too long. Embrace the working class. Do that and you win.

Choice 2, them dumping Trump.
>I will burn your party to the ground. I will tell everyone who will listen that the republican party are a bunch of backstabbing bureaucrats determined to hold onto their own individual power at the expense of the people. And I won't have to lie to do that. This whole time you've done everything to end me. I haven't done a thing to end you. These rallies I've held? I'll still hold them. And it won't JUST be the democrats I'll bash it will be the republicans too. Instead of it being X party bad, Y party good.. it will be the entire establishment bad. I will drag you into the mud, and the voters will suffocate you.
>>
>>67233226

>no chance at winning.

Germacuck, no one in the establishment wants ratface being nominated, except texas and like 1/2 the the bible belt. Marco is gonna sweat bullets and kasich is kill. Trump will win the brokered convention ifnit goes down. It might, unless trumpnsweeps florida and michigan. If so, california and NY will follow.
>>
>>67232611
With republicans it's either Trump or they try to do the convention, with DNC, the delegate counts is decisive, Sanders counts too far behind.
>>
>>67232611
If he wins Florida AND Ohio, then he's locked in
>>
We already know California will be a massive Democrat blow out, due to the amount of left wing fags that flock there, New York is a maybe.
>>
>>67233863
They're going to broker the convention and give it to someone else otherwise why the fuck would gayboy rubio and keksich still be in the race. their purpose is only just to deprive trump of the delegates. this is all coming down the pipe so get ready. under no circumstances will the republican party nominate trump.
>>
>>67234035
> Germacuck

You're a paid DNC Shill.
You're literally shilling for Hillary Clinton to become President of the United States.

But fuck me, sure I am in the cuck in all of this.
>>
>>67234304
Its a primary so only republicans vote in the republican primary. A republican winner is guaranteed.
>>
>>67234322
No
>>
>>67234463
Glad to see youre coming to realization hans. Now go prep merkels bull while I help save america as a trumpstormer
>>
>>67234542
Well you can always wait and see but if you look around right now you'll see people picking sides. Pretty soon the battle will commence and they won't just concede the nomination you're dreaming if you think that. Itll be a big win for them. They're not going to just let democracy get in the way of a win.
>>
>>67234612
Dude I'm actually moving to the US for university this year and I won't return to Germany.
So I could not care less about this country at this point
>>
>>67234304
doesnt know what primaries are
>>
>>67234612
geez dude. pls no bully
>>
>>67232611
>2027
>Eurabia exist
>no black majority rule in the USA

Bad meme is bad
>>
>>67233802
Trump won't win Ohio. He has chronically underperformed relative to his polling averages and the polls in Ohio are close as is. He does terrible with last minute deciders. The most recent Fox poll has Based Kasich leading. Your orange leader has no chance, Trumptards. If I were you I wouldn't even be so sure he'll win Florida.
>>
>2027
>Trump would be 80
>Implying he would still be alive
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.