[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees Welcome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Niarchos-Lesvos-1200.jpg (566 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Niarchos-Lesvos-1200.jpg
566 KB, 1200x799
Reminder: If we don't open the borders they will suffer or even worse, die under the bombs.
>>
>>67231567
I'd personally shoot all of them, even the cute little kids.

Fix your own country's problems you worthless brown turds. What kind of coward abandons their country?
>>
dying isn't as bad as suffering senpai
>>
>>67231567
Like I give a fuck
>>
>>67231567
Turkey is getting bombed? No

These are economic migrants that have an incentive to go to Europe.

Destroy the incentive and they'll stop coming.

Australia did it, so can you.
>>
File: 1198620.jpg (397 KB, 1424x2179) Image search: [Google]
1198620.jpg
397 KB, 1424x2179
Fuck them and you.
>>
>>67231567
you're a traitor to your country and race, j'espère que tu vas goûter à la diversité que tu veux ramener ici
>>
A French cuck!!!

A welcome change from Canadians, Swedes and Germans.
>>
Fix your own problems instead of having someone else fix it for you or you probably won't like the solution any better.
>>
Honestly I could get behind open borders if it was ever backed up with proper integration programs. None of this 'I like my country and will recreate my country in your country, fuck your laws and language' shit.

But I guess that's like supporting wishes being horses and rides being free.
>>
>>67231567
There is one woman and 2 children

The rest are military age men
>>
Most leftists think everything can be solved through education. While I'd agree with them if France was a perfect, well administrated society, they are totaly wrong because our school system is shit and moreover we can't send adult men back to school, teach them everything expect them to start working once they graduate at 45 y/o.
The whole right wing argument that is "if you don't want [something migrants do], don't bring migrants" is counter by their faulty logic of think education will solve everything. With sex ed would come less rape, with regular education they wouldn't drive the wages down, with cultural education they wouldn't fall for communautarism etc. But those are just leftists fairytales that would only work in a country even richer than germoney who would tightly control who gets in and who doesn't to make sure the migrant flow stay manageable. Maybe some small countries could do that but in so small numbers that it would be irrelevant. Large countries like Germany and especially France since we're in deep financial troubles can't do that.
>>
>>67231567
The poor refuges passing throught all those peaceful countries with only their clothes, their jewelery and smartphones with them.
>>
A person dies every 3,6 seconds from starvation. I don't think anyone has enough empathy to care for every single one of them.

Same goes for the refugees for me.
>>
>>67231567
Not our problem. Machine gun those boats.
>>
File: 1457460431053.png (666 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
1457460431053.png
666 KB, 914x511
>>67231567
>France

lel

Better them then me.
>>
File: 1457375802107.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
1457375802107.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
>>
These people CHOSE at their own accord to leave Turkey and depart towards Western Europe.

I may sound like some fascist /pol/ack, but the biggest problem is confronting the overly-emotional plague of progressivism: normalising irrational behavioural patterns and believing that those who despise homosexuals are able to assimilate with homosexuals.
>>
>>67231567

Here's hoping right!
>>
>>67233409
That kind of argument only works on those who already agree with you. It's way too extreme to work on leftists. You have to slowly bait them with "acceptable" arguments at first and them strenghten the rethoric gradualy
>>
>>67231567
good
>>
>>67231567
>literally all men

nope, go to some neighboring countries. stop going to places that you proclaim you hate
>>
>>67231567
>they will suffer or even worse, die under the bombs.

Who gives a shit? Fuck them.
>>
>>67231567
Wow, looking at that picture, the sheer horror on that child's face.

He's saying get me off this boat full of Syrian rapists and terrorists.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.