[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How smart is donald trump really? you obviously don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1456344523352.jpg (18 KB, 199x196) Image search: [Google]
1456344523352.jpg
18 KB, 199x196
How smart is donald trump really?

you obviously don't get a billion bucks by being a retard.
>>
a literal genius and world class negotiator
>>
>>67231110
Why not?
Bernie had to make his money somehow
>>
File: maga_homu_1_f.png (495 KB, 579x819) Image search: [Google]
maga_homu_1_f.png
495 KB, 579x819
>>67231110
He has an IQ of 156
>>
>>67231185

Bernie isn't even worth a million bucks m8, only about 700k last I recall which is pretty pathetic for someone his age
>>
>>67231185
Bernie is making money by pretending to run for president. Where do you think all those "campaign donations" will end up? In his fucking pocket.
>>
This campaign should be evidence enough he's a genius or has geniuses working for him.
>>
>>67231110
Compared to everyone else still in the game, he's the best choice by a country mile.
>>
File: awgasdsdd.jpg (150 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
awgasdsdd.jpg
150 KB, 600x446
He operates at a level far beyond our puny brains. We will never understand what he was up to until it's too late.
>>
>>67231110
That's right. If everyone could turn millions into billions, and head an empire that employs over 30,000 people, then he'd have a lot more competition from lottery winners.
>>
>>67231110
Posting a traitor who murdered his father in cold blood
>>
>>67231167
This
>>
you don't inherit a couple of million and turn it into billions by just bumbling around incompetently, despite what liberals desperately want you to believe now that trump isn't one of them anymore

he's extremely intelligent.

leftists earning 50k a year writing for their libshit magazine try to paint him as an idiot, and every time they do, he gains support. everything he does is calculated
>>
He's a business man and seems to be quite good at it.

I'm interested to see how that translates to running a country.
>>
Liberals will tell you that he's a shit business man because he declared bankruptcy in bankrupt cities for risky gambling markets.

Liberals will tell you turning 1 million dollars into 5 billion dollar networth without accounting for properties or businesses owned is not even a big deal.

Liberals will laugh at the silver spoon of a small loan of 1 million dollars to buy fucking high rise buildings in Manhattan and covering the overhead costs of running a real estate firm
>>
He is probably smarter than any person you or I have ever met
>>
I remember him stating in the HSS that he inherited much more than one million.

Either way he made the money grow.
>>
>>67231110
>estimated at least 156iq based off of SAT scores during a time when Mensa could calculated iq on them

>completely btfo all media consistently despite almost all of them trying to slander him

>built a 10 billion net worth from a 1 million lone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
>>
>>67231110
Millionaire hires smart people to manage his money and invests and makes more money. He's not really all that smart but he is a rich brat.
>>
>>67233576
He's a shit businessman because he runs sleazy scams like Trump University.
>>
>>67231110
He seems smart, to me. He speaks simply and in a down-to-earth manner and he doesn't use big words because he can simplify them.

He's a very good speaker.

I remember someone on Jewbook mocking how he speaks in his rallies and debates, as well, and calling him a loser. From someone who works in Starbucks.

>>67231246
I've heard this a few times. I'm not doubting it, but sauce?
>>
File: 1453503516968.jpg (460 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
1453503516968.jpg
460 KB, 1500x2250
He is extremely intelligent.

He wins everything he enters in some way.
>>
File: Lecture.jpg (210 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lecture.jpg
210 KB, 1280x720
>>67237260
>He speaks simply and in a down-to-earth manner and he doesn't use big words because he can simplify them.

This is reliable way to determine whether an orator speaking to the general public is intelligent. Concise, articulate statements comprised of words in common usage are the hallmark of someone who doesn't feel the need to affect intelligence. They don't feel a need to look smart because they are smart.
>>
>>67236368
>implying that any old person can graduate with his degrees
>implying his iq isn't 132
>implying anyone can know talent when they see it.

Get your head out of your ass.
>>
He is the epitome of Dark Triad genius.
>>
>>67237962
Exactly.
I was trying to look for something that 'charismatic', 'eloquent' David Miliband said once. I remember reading it and thinking he sounded like a fucking idiot. I just found it.

>There is no consolation in any sense of vindication
>>
File: supertrump2.png (4 KB, 91x122) Image search: [Google]
supertrump2.png
4 KB, 91x122
Trump is a fairly intelligent man, and part of that intelligence is knowing how to reach out and touch his voting base, as well as in manipulating the media to work for him (as we've seen his entire campaign). He knows a lot more than he lets on.

Here's some young Trump testifying to a House committee in 1991 about the state of the economy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
>>
>>67238446
What does that mean brittard?
>>
>>67231282
Bernie actually has a load of credit and debit card debt. He can't even manage his own finances let alone a nations.
>>
>>67231110
Smart enough to use the Media as free advertising when the other candidates have to pay tens of millions for theirs
>>
>>67237260
>I've heard this a few times. I'm not doubting it, but sauce?

It's not a real IQ test if I recall. It's based off some test score that can be used as an accurate predictor of what you would get on an IQ test.
>>
Smarter than Mark Zuckerberg, The owners of Google etc etc.

Why?

People seem to not realize what a big deal it is that his companies are PRIVATE COMPANIES.

If he floated them he'd be worth so much more, but he hasn't done that so he has complete control and is answerable to no one.
>>
>>67238643
Basically "I don't feel good about what's happened".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33076359

>"I don't want him to be hurt and I don't want him to be vilified," he said.

>"There is no consolation in any sense of vindication, frankly, because I care about the country and I care about the party."

This weird fucker could've been Labour leader, and potentially PM.
>>
>>67237962

Donald Trump is incredibly inarticulate for a teenager let alone a presidential candidate

>I think to me, nuclear, is just the power, the devastation is very important to me
>>
Realistically speaking IQ 120-130, he's succesful, but not a genius.

if you fell for number > 150 you are being naive.
>>
>>67238999
I heard David starkey make fun of him once.
Starkey literally called him wierd
>>
>>67239269
He really is, which is probably why he couldn't get the job as Labour leader. He looks weird, too. I know I'd keep my kids far away from him.

While trying to find this article I found out that he didn't invite his brother's to his birthday party. I take it he's still sore.
>>
>>67231110
About as smart as anyone whose political career is being bankrolled by the Clintons.
>>
>>67236457
>a fucking leaf

>pay money for something I don't understand or researched
>HURRRDURR ITS A SCAM M8 FUCKING THUG

eternal kekdom
>>
>>67239060
He really speaks like a moron sometimes but have you noticed how effective it is at giving nonanswers or leading away from uncomfortable questions?
>>
He is smart about real estate and shilling Trump-stamped junk.

That doesn't mean he's smart about anything else.
>>
>>67231110
If its on purpose he really is a fucking genious. I have never seen so many things that would have destroyed other candidates work out for him. He could really shoot someone and I sure as fuck would still follow him onto the battlefield of the USA. MAGA
>>
>>67231338
This is what amazes me. Lil'Marco and K=sick are very weak candidates. If they made the final 4, it's almost as if Trump planned it that way.
>>
His IQ is probably around 120 or so, great but not genius level. Most of his feats come from his people skills, not as much from things like pattern formation or other IQ skills.
>>
>>67239060
Can you help me? I don't know if I should vote for Bernie, can you tell me some of his positions. And why you like him?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.