[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riots in Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6
So two gangs called "apex" and "islander 23" just trashed Melbourne CBD. http://tenplay.com.au/news/national/2016/3/13/Terrifying%20scenes%20on%20the%20streets%20of%20Melbourne

But #refugeeswelcome and #letthemstay yall. Soz forgot to check my privilege and ensure i'm not perpetuating rape culture amirite. Thoughts 4Chan?
>>
File: 1431153999333.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431153999333.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>67231054
>Australia
>>
Why is that Noam Chomsky is running away from dindus with a KFC bucmet full of chicken in that picture?
>>
>>67231054
it begins
>>
as expected all discussion about this is locked by cuck mods on plebbit

https://www.reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/4a5i7b/riots_in_melbourne_someone_fill_me_in/
https://www.reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/4a4zwo/violence_erupts_in_melbournes_cbd/
>>
>>67231054
It's happening. The cancer is spreading to your country just as it spread to ours.

Go to your local supermarket, buy a shitload of canned goods and invest in a fallout shelter.
>>
Any of you cunts living in melbourne?
What's the story boys?
>>
>>67231054
> Riots

It's enrichment you fucking bigot
>>
>>67233777
I live there, didn't even know about it, until I saw it here desu.
>>
Any bashed Green voter at least?
>>
>>67233777
A few of my friends were at Moomba. Said they just bought a coffee and sat back watching the niggers and island niggers screech like chimps. The cops knew about it before because the sub-90 IQ chimps were clever enough to post about it on Facebook hours before it happened.

The fact that it was allowed to happen is what is really interesting. I imagine if there was an inquest into it they'd find that the cops didn't doing anything proactively for fear of being called racist, like what happens in Britain.
>>
>>67231054
lel that news reporter guy is my m8. went to high school together
>>
We Chicago now bois, i've seen very little mention of this other than heaps of people sharing the channel ten facebook video. its not even on the trending list. lefty media at it again
>>
>>67233271
>>67233891
Reddit cucks are unreal, TV stations begin with an apology and then during discussion talk about not judging skin. Fuck me.
>>
>>67233777
i went to moomba today but left early, im not sure if there are more gang fights at this very moment
>>
Can't see the vid, anyone else have a different vid or an article?
>>
>>67233995
I see. Letting it happen is out of the question, it was going to anyway from the looks of it. What is interesting is the cops approach. I think they might have stayed out of preemptively occupying the CBD because of the racism card.

I would have preferred the cops to be there early and bash a few more heads in and arrest them but what can you do?
>>
>>67234282
Most of the time the gangs pussy out of further conflict. But escalation does happen and it becomes a fully blown-out gang war like in 80% black cities in America.
>>
>>67234332
Theoretically we could write an emotional letter to our local state parliamentarian and express our disgust at the complete loss of control of our city to thugs and that, as a voter, you demand that there be an investigation into how 200 hooligans were able to run rampant in Melbourne with machetes and God knows what else when there was several hours warning.

But of course none of the cucks in parliament would have the balls to do it because the shitskin status of the perps would quickly become a hot topic.
>>
You know that feeling when a drunk guy is standing way too close to you and talking way too loudly

Is Australia just that for 24 hours a day plus ultraviolet radiation
>>
>>67234290
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-13/street-brawl-shuts-down-parts-of-melbourne's-cbd/7242676

Hope that helps.
>>
File: 1457439139541.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
1457439139541.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>67234658
>>
>>67234658
Yes, plus lots of gooks too.
>>
>>67234773
thanks!

Can anyone give me a source to confirm that these are non-whites? Greatly appreciated
>>
How do you say Cronulla in Melburnian?
>>
>>67233271
But reddit would never censor free speech, r-right guys?
>>
>>67234899
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/03/13/06/38/melbourne-moomba-festival-violence-brawl

>More than 100 young men, believed to be from the Apex and Islander 23 gangs
Apex is a gang composed of African yoofs (mostly Sudanese dindus I believe), whilst the Islander 23 gang is, as the name suggests, composed of Pacific Islanders.
>>
>>67234899
Should be 3 vids with the article? Ill try to find some more.
>>
>liberal riots
>Melbourne
How is anyone suprised by this? Melbourne is the cuck capital of Australia.
>>
>>67231054
>Melbourne

Who cares?

#Letthemburn
>>
File: 1457794829590.png (391 KB, 589x638) Image search: [Google]
1457794829590.png
391 KB, 589x638
I doubt the cops aren't doing anything based on a fear of being labeled "racist"

They aren't afraid of PR and can simply ignore anyone saying so.

Here is my speculation.
>gang warfare is between two nogs
>police see their plans to fuck each other up online
>decide they can use this to make people be anti immigration
>lead them to wipe each other out while not being a threat to anyone
>news stations have two choices
>either openly state this and have the politicians be blamed for endangering innocent lives and ignoring the gang warfare, to which the media would be persecuted and the politics and police force be under heavy criticism
>or come out as heavily concerned and try to say that this is just who they are, to stir animosity towards abos and niggers or whoever shitskin gang this is about just as the police force wanted
>>
But remember children, its the whites who are the racists.
>>
>>67231054
If you hadn't been so racist maybe this could've been avoided.
>>
>>67235003
"Racist sexist xenophobic"
>>
>>67234899
It's just simply on the news, they give ethnic descriptions and pictures if available. :^)

Something like "Witnesses described them as being of X descent and here's the security footage"
>>
So sad ppl itt dont know about liveleak

Ppl itt summery cancer
>>
>>67231054
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjsDx68Mz0
I knew shit like this was going to happen, was only a matter of time

These little shits started coming after 1997 in Australia, but their numbers spiked in 2006-2007.

>http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html#ixzz27LWjxIV8
>http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/gangs_brawl_in_melbourne_why_did_we_import_this_danger/
>>
>>67236647
Thank you based Howard :)
>>
>>67236813
Based indeed, he kept them out for a while, it was the Rudd government that opened the doors to them.
>>
File: 1457679901929.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1457679901929.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>67233787
kek

I agree with this cunt right here, we got culturally enriched

I can't wait to see if reclaim Australia does something about it
>>
>>67236813
>>67237036
I liked Rudd as a guy, but him and Gillard sold us out.
Labour fucks us every time they are elected. No more please.
>>
>>67237036
>Spiked in 2006-2007
>2006

It's j-just Labor's fault

Vote M-Malcolm, goy
>>
>>67235095
Well, we may as well pick a team. I'm cheering for the islanders. I still want them deported, but since I can't control that, may as well grab some popcorn.
>>
>>67237107
Oi leave Malcolm alone, he's a good bloke.
>>
>niggers fighting islanders
>problems solving problems
Why would the police care, I sure as shit don't

>Melbourne
Now I care even less
>>
>>67233995

the original time was 7:30. the cops were ready for that time.
>>
>>67237384
>Why would the police care, I sure as shit don't

maybe because they terrify normal people spending time in the CBD of their own city, maybe because they loot the shops in all the chaos.
>>
I'm of Turkish background and I hate all migrants, including Turks. I want to find the whitest suburb in Australia and move there, but then I'd become the only shitskin.

What should I do?
>>
>>67237596
not move there, you will only encourage more and make white people think turks are ok
>>
>>67237596
Go improve Turkey desu
>>
>>67237107
>still voting in the two party preferred system
>ever

>>67233995
Perhaps the cops know about all the violence Africans cause in Victoria, and wanted to use last nights brawl as a way of saying "We have a problem, we need to stop letting these people in"
>>
>>67237596
Start a Halal Snack Pack business.
A sick kebab shop or something.
>>
>>67231054
>living in Sydney or Melbourne

top kek senpai
>>
>>67237533
It's Melbourne, all that shit is self deserved, those retards vote in favour of that shit.
>>
>>67235095
I'm going all in on the polys.

Thick bone, they can take a baeball bat to the head no worries.

Recently went to hospital with glass cuts, met a cool poly there, outside having a durrie, he'd been in a machette fight with some muslim cunts who had shown up at a teen birthday to do home invasion. Real nice guy.

end game: Polys all the way, africans gon' get wrecked HARD.

Polys are allies for the next kebab happening too. They arent all bad. Its worth building bridges.

"A happy smiling people"
>>
>>67237596
Pelican Waters , QLD. Just say you are Christian.

Design food palatable for elderly white people, you can't go wrong.

Only has one ethnic food joint. A thai place. Owner are korean. lel.
>>
>>67231054
That is all footage from saturday, has it happened again tonight?
>>
>>67238674

Well, we had NSW punch on, this is VIC edition , or was there a second VIC punch on ? Hard to keep track.
>>
>>67238740
Last night there were both VIC & NSW punch-ons, the Herald Sun in VIC said that a gang member posted that there'd be another fight around 8pm tonight.
>>
>>67235095
are they fighting over which gang can call each other niggers or something?
>>
>>67238887
high pitched flava flav nigga voice
"deyemn, ah did nod know dat"

Well fuck me, I hope it goes more high energy and we can all bring our culture to the table :)
>>
>>67238982

who is more gangsta.

Pretty sure this is a thing, moaris and polys h8 africans and africans kinda have fat mouths, similar to kebabs they have all their other refugees in mobile dir.

Polys / Maoris just call to home and get their uncl;es and brothers and shit + school m8s.
>>
>>67239322

Obviously the clash was not based on race but a disagreement between unique individuals of opposing heritage.
>>
>>67235739
well your speculation is wrong thanks for wasting your time
>>
>>67238141

I agree man coconuts are OK by me, they tend to slap down their little shits on their own.
>>
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-13/australia-canada-nz-support-eu-style-free-movement-poll-says/7242634

The mudslime flood will come from the UK.
>>
>>67235003
Not in a million years lel
>>
>>67239777

what i notice is, there is a humbleness with polys that is instilled Church wise. ( Excluding black power or drug gangs / thugs )

Maoris misbehave on the piss but are subdued with weed. Sober Maoris are fine. never had clashes with either t b h but know random whites who have been picked on by drunk Maori, however, consider those whites soft target because skinny/skrawny type whites.
>>
>>67237596
Tasmania is a decent option.
The highest non-white ethnic group, Chinese, only takes up 0.8% of its population with the second highest, Indian, taking up 0.3%.

The thing with Tasmania though, is that the work options are shit there. Only move there if you already have a guaranteed job somewhere there first.

I'm personally seriously thinking of moving there to go somewhere colder and whiter, both by way of snow and the skin of people around me. Ideally I wouldn't mind something like a Stone and Log cabin type house up in the Central Highlands where pretty much everyone is white and it snows every winter.
>>
>>67240087

Coconuts have a good friendly culture and what have you, and have assimilated the values of white culture into their own already half-decent society. They don't act out any more than your average white thug who mostly keep to themselves as well except for desperados and junkies.

They at least act like humans mostly.
>>
>>67240485
heard it was a great place to retire too. that mild temperature and no blax.
>>
>>67239887
>ttp://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-13/australia-canada-nz-support-eu-style-free-movement-poll-says/7242634

shut it down plz. I don't want LEAFS spying and keylogging my bants for their own assets,
>>
>>67240878

2 l8 m8 :^)
>>
>>67240878

What americans don't understand is. Canadians try to compete with bants on a typing level. However, real bants is spoken, not typed.

A typing medium, uch as this, naturally, forces typed bants, tho on an AU level our bant origins are vocal.

Canadians CANNOT vocally bant. They lose.
>>
>>67241117

Yeah those bantz per second can't be matched by canuckcucks. Poms can usually swing some sick bantz though IRL, depending on their origin.
>>
File: Where I want to be.jpg (112 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Where I want to be.jpg
112 KB, 940x627
>>67240662
>that mild temperature and no blax.
>Central Highlands
Nigger, that's where I want to go and that's not mild. But that's going to be just the way I like it and not how blax like it. Pic related is what it would look like June-August.
>>
>>67241416
fucking beautiful, anon. Untainted. Culturally the Australia we HAD not have. Perfect.
>>
>>67234658
I've never heard daily life in Australia explained better, well done American brother.
>>
>>67241416
Hate how it's in the middle of bumfuck nowhere though.
>>
>>67241399
brittcucks can pull out some hectic vocal bants, for speed bants, however, our bants are a layer of abstraction above theirs

britts can't laff at> themselves< and others, whilst we can do both and some hectic Indian,Wog and Viet accents, which is out of the hemisphere for any brittcuck to attempt.

we still win even with the potential for a longer bant formation time, brittcucks cannot match our versatility, we come from all angles.
>>
>>67240087
Yeah I don't mind islanders. They are either some of the friendliest blokes you could meet, or completely aggressive. Never really found an in between but more of them seem friendly than unfriendly.
>>
>>67231054
wait what does that have to do with refugees?
>>
>>67242165
Because those somali/sudanese gang members used to be refugees.
Not the current year refugees. But those from 97' onwards.
>>
Check out the comments section from 9msm
That christcuck from Dandenong:
>Muh teaching sudanese english at muh church...
>Muh Afgan taxi driver is muh friend...
>Muh Arab barber muh friend too...
>>
>>67242230
damn why are we even putting up with this?
>>
>>67236647

I lived in Australia, Melbourne for a year in 2014-2015. The city is mostly white and Asian, barely any blacks around. And yet they still somehow manage to gather a chimp brigade and be complete niggers.
>>
>>67242245
>muh cut myself
>muh spend money with ethnics for taxi to hairdressers = friend

dumb slut
>>
>>67242300
>diversity is strength
>African cuisine
>think of the poor black babies
>>
>>67242403
I'm assuming slut., didn't hit the link ;)
>>
>>67231054
More like the apes.
>>
goodnite you glorious cunts. early nite for this cunt.
Godspeed.
>>
>>67242300
Because in the general population there is an overabundance of willingness to take in poor little refugee babies and cradle them in your arms to make yourself feel like a good person. That same narcissism prevents them from accepting the fact that these aren't the same and don't respond to the same education as natives. They tend to spiral into crime and poverty unless held on a tight leash. When that moment comes they would rather look away and be stabbed in the back by their own tolerance than face the issue head on.
>>
Sydney

http://tenplay.com.au/news/national/2016/3/13/hundreds-involved-in-sydney-brawl
>>
>>67244225
same case?
>>
>>67237596
Move to Bankstown in Sydney, you wont have an issue
>>
>>67244341
Yeah similar refugees and Abos starting shit can't handle their alcohol or don't know when to stop hence getting thrown out at a certain time

I can guarantee all the statistics you hear about Australias domestic abuse and alcohol problem would almost be 100% on the Aboriginals,Africans and Asians
>>
>>67237596
Go back to Fucking Turkey and fix your own shit

Do us a favor and never fucking marry and never have Children and I'll accept you

See when you move it it encourages others to move in
>>
>>67244640
My brother's a cop in central Queensland. Pretty much 80% of his job is dealing with drunk abos
>>
>>67245185
Yeah I'm friends with a security guard. He's been attacked by a twelve year old abo with a knife after the little shit got caught shop lifting, been spat at countless times, confiscated so many bottles of cheap booze it's not funny. And the security place that employs him doesn't like him catching so many black people so he lets the occasional one off the hook

Swear to god if we really wanted to fix our alcohol and domestic abuse problems just ban all Aboriginals from drinking and crack down on them not just the ones in the shitty rape tier camps

I've almost seen a semi wipe out a family of Abo kids since the mother was pulling them across a freeway with a long bit of rope attached to Wollies shopping trolley
>>
>>67245602
Its like a battle between foreign and local bacterium
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.