[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do leftist not agree with this statement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_muresh44NQ1ry3yp7o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muresh44NQ1ry3yp7o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 480x640
"The government of a country has a duty to its own people and no one else"?

In Germany, the leftist parties truly say that the duty towards the German people ranks way below the "rights" of illegal migrants.
>>
>>67230846
very often the 'duty to others' can be recast - sincerely or not - as furthering the interests of the nation.

so what difference does it make?
>>
>its own people

A category which includes anyone who moves in.
>>
>>67230846
Because progressives always believe they must go one step more.

In this case they blame themselves (germany, western nations) for the hardships in the migrant countries (syria, middle east)

Basically they're cucks that fell for jewish propaganda.
>>
>>67230952
The recasting is a trick. They say that "by letting in 20 million illegals, we are helping Germans because Germans do not have babies any more" - but the reason Germans do not have babies is because everything is too expensive and women have to work in order for families to survive... except if they rely on welfare as the illegal migrants with 4 kids they get 40k and housing subsidies.
>>
>>67230846
Well to be fair leftist parties would likely be in support of abolishing borders and letting everyone in, heck it expands their electorate.
>>
Your second rate to freeloaders who bring nothing to the table except crime, public unrest and gimme dats.
>>
>>67230846
Collective guilt, collective punishment, and some psychological need to disavowal something you have no part in.

It's surprisingly similar to fundamental christfaggotry.
>>
Cosmopolitans believe and have always believed that others are better than them.
>>
>>67231100
And the reason they don't have babies is because they are taxed to death because of multiculturalism and every one wants a lot of money so they can buy a safe space far away from the multiculturalism before they have a baby.

Its insane
>>
File: first_slave.jpg (77 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
first_slave.jpg
77 KB, 506x506
ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME FOR SLAVERY #NOTALLTERRORISTS
>>
>>67231100
No, having children has never been easier. The reason why German, and other European, women aren't having children is because they've been convinced that they don't need to. And quite frankly, they don't. Family means nothing today since you're being taken care of from cradle to grave by the government.
>>
It's a consequence of what happened in the first half of the 20th century because of Western European governments.

European leaders started believing that if they made reparations and if their countries became inclusive to all races then something like the World Wars would never happen again.

The self guilt that has been hovering over Western Europe since the end of WWII is huge, and to be fair it is a huge burden to carry. Just that the way the elites thought they could make it right is misguided.

The only thing the culture of self guilt will achieve in the end is radicalizing the right more and more with each successive generation until we will have another Hitler and another Nazi Germany.

Watch this it's extremely relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
>>67231546
>Family means nothing today
oh, Sweden
>>
>>67231808
I'm not praising that fact. I'm very much opposed to what society looks like today, but unfortunately it's reality and people have to admit that if they want to change it.
>>
>>67230846
I disagree, part of the reason developed countries do foreign aid is so that their own corporations can get a foothold in the developing nations as their economy begins to rise. That and vote-buying at the UN.
>>
File: vbcph6im2yk1lqks8egs.jpg (41 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
vbcph6im2yk1lqks8egs.jpg
41 KB, 636x358
God I want shed manly tears when I think of what Germany has degraded to
>>
>>67231546
>Family means nothing today since you're being taken care of from cradle to grave by the government.
lol, he thinks the government will take care of him.
>>
>>67230846
People are cattle for "governments". They farm us, and live off what we produce. These "farmers" only care about their yield, not what the cattle want. You're goddamn delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
File: 1433062638886.jpg (69 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1433062638886.jpg
69 KB, 720x540
they swore they would destroy the German people.
>>
>>67232266
I'd prefer it if the government left me alone to decide whom I want to take care of. This is, like I said, not allowed today though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.