[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>opposes TTP >wants to put an end to illegal immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1450581401948.jpg (119 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
1450581401948.jpg
119 KB, 1100x619
>opposes TTP
>wants to put an end to illegal immigration
>wants to prevent islamic terrorism without recurring to Patriot Act tier stuff; instead, limiting muslim migrants entrance until things cool down a remarkable notch
>doesn't pander to SJWs
>would probably be good friends with Russia so foreign policy won't be so convoluted
>wants Israel and Palestine to achieve an agreement
>would put special taxes for products manufactured in China so you don't have to compete with semi-slave workforce
>actually has a plan for healthcare
>won't raise national debt as much as Bernie
>Clinton, Secretary of State when USA was defying Russia and propiciated the situation in Syria and Ukraine, won't take the job
>tumblr and normies tears will be delicious
>four years of desperate "is le current year" crying
But yeah, he's literally Hitler and will cause WWIII.
>>
yeah man but like.... he called a woman fat
>>
>>67229155
>wants Israel and Palestine to achieve an agreement
Everyone does, the problem is making that a reality and that is going to be impossible as long as nobody calls the Jews out on their shit. Something Trump is not doing
>>
do you think there will be riots if he wins?
>>
>>67229345
yes, then we'll have HD photos of Bernouts getting hit with tear gas
>>
File: move_to_canada.png (19 KB, 859x462) Image search: [Google]
move_to_canada.png
19 KB, 859x462
>>67229345
we've been over this
>>
>>67229155
But he's rich and MSNBC and college taught me rich people are evil
>>
>>67229316
>“You’re not going to support me, even though you know I’m the best thing that could ever happen to Israel. And I’ll be that. And I know why that is: You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money.”
>He also had some ground to make up with his audience: Earlier in the day, he had questioned Israel’s commitment to peace in an interview with The Associated Press.

Well, at least that's better than nothing.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/03/boos-overtake-laughs-as-donald-trump-stumbles-on-jerusalem-before-g-o-p-jews/
>>
>>67229155
Wants to continue Patriot Act. Wants to continue NSA spying
>>
>>67229909
source

http://truthinmedia.com/trump-supports-reauthorizing-patriot-act-nsa-metadata-collection/
>>
>>67229427
>Dat Bush reelection spike
>>
Don't forget that he wants to eliminate wage taxes for the poorest bracket. Idk why poor people don't love him... it's almost like they form their political opinions without actually looking into any of the candidates platforms.
>>
>>67229155
I hope he wins
>>
>>67229345
Even if so, the only who will are SWJ homosexuals
>>
>>67229909
My bad. I spoke about that without knowing.
Collecting metadata is not as intrusive as other interceptions, but it still can be pretty abusive sometimes. Fuck.
>>
>>67229925
>>67229909
>>67230013

>Trump said his position in favor of the NSA data collection had been the same since before last month's terrorist attacks in Paris, which stoked fears of international terrorism and revived debate over government surveillance measures.

>"I assume when I pick up my telephone people are listening to my conversations anyway, if you want to know the truth," Trump told Hewitt. "It's a pretty sad commentary."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261673-trump-sides-with-rubio-over-cruz-in-nsa-surveillance

>a pretty sad commentary

don't take his support of the NSA for granted. He clearly dislikes it.
>>
>>67229426
makes me diamonds just thinking about that
>>
>>67229345
No doubt
>>
>>67230797
I suppose that what is important is regulation an legislation. NSA, CIA and FBI will always be there watching.
It's a complicated issue don't matter how you approach it.
>>
>>67229155

trump's a pretty cool guy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.