[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are no school uniforms degenerate? Compared to Japanese schools.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sailor_moon_by_anouet-d5e58cu.png (1 MB, 1362x923) Image search: [Google]
sailor_moon_by_anouet-d5e58cu.png
1 MB, 1362x923
Are no school uniforms degenerate? Compared to Japanese schools. American schools are practically zoos. There's no order. Nobody learns and the children have no respect for their elders. Do you think forcing them to wear uniforms would help bring some semblance of stability to the crumbling American/European school system?
>>
File: mina.jpg (263 KB, 640x1912) Image search: [Google]
mina.jpg
263 KB, 640x1912
>Girls
>wearing school uniforms
>not degenerate
>>
I think the only problem with school uniforms is getting parents to actually buy them.
>>
>the children have no respect for their elders

Teachers are failures in their intended fields teaching grade school while they wait for a professorship that will never open up to them. The children are right to disobey. There's no real authority there.
>>
>>67228206
Only on /pol/ will you have people using a picture of Sailor Moon to argue over school uniforms and degeneracy.

Also, I demand proof that you are a genuine nip. Post something to 2ch and link it back here.
>>
>American schools are practically zoos. There's no order. Nobody learns and the children have no respect for their elders.
How much of that is nigger related?
>>
Well I live on Guam, an American territory that upholds American values. In our public schools uniforms are required and yet half of our students act like fucking apes and disrespect the teachers on a daily basis. Basically the American education system with uniform
>>
>>67228206
i'm pretty sure all private and catholic schools here have uniforms
>>
>>67232395
RARE
>>
It makes no difference. Lack of uniforms just makes it easier to see who's poor or autistic. Kids will behave the same.
>>
>>67230309
If you can proxy to a Japanese IP for the flag you can obviously post on 2ch.
>>
>>67234355
oh yeah, derp.
>>
make school a valuable investment and not something anyone can just DO and maybe you'll see more respectable people there
>>
>>67232395
Guamians are island niggers anyway so that's no surprise
>>
>>67228206
I think it does help yeah, though that may be a skewed view because here the only ones with uniforms are the better schools.

State schools don't usually require them and state schools are almost always a zoo.
>>
>>67228206
we had uniform, girls had dress shirts and skirts.
basically really easy to slip down their panties and cum in them / button down their shirt and get their tits out. happened a lot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.