[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know Trump won't win, right? He's playing on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 960x640
You know Trump won't win, right? He's playing on the fears of a small minority whom feels disenfranchised. There's going to be a VERY low voter turnout, and Clinton will win. Why didn't we rally behind a candidate deserving of the greatest executive office known to mankind?
>>
>>67228146
Manlet
>>
>>67228146

>in b4 reddit shill
>>
>>67228146
God damn it, I only realize now he's the only option I have for legalizing weed

Should've dumped Bernie, damnit
>>
>>67228146
>Why didn't we rally behind a candidate deserving of the greatest executive office known to mankind?
Because he pulled out after Iowa. Hell, he even won a delegate, he should have stayed in. Trump didn't pull out after coming second.
>>
>>67228146
Most of the non voters are black or mexican, or aren't even allowed to vote in the first place.
>>
You guys are fucking man-children. The moment you see something you disagree with, you yell, "SHILL!" or, "DEGENERATE xD." I love my country and it shames me to see Trump make a mockery of the presidency. Is that really the man you want leading this country? I understand that the rise of Trump is due to this Black Lives Matter and PC bullshit, but you're falling for the meme. Be a man and recognize the mistake we are making
>>
>>67228146
>VERY low voter turnout

Man your in for a rude awakening the turnout is quickly shifting in his favor the same way it happened for Obama.
>>
>>67228249
> /pol/acks countershilling vs the Reddit scum
I love this board.
>>
>>67228146
Short, literally 5'8"

I like Rand but short guys "got no reason to live"
>>
>>67228508
Dude, speaking as someone who watched the last 4 elections or so from afar and read about the other once, your presidential race was a mockery ever since Nixon.

The only difference between Trump and the other robots is that you somewhat can tell what he's thinking, because he isn't politically correct. You're just so used to people bullshiting you that it starts feel unnatural to you when someone speaks their mind in public.

I tell you, behind closed doors, when Rubio or whoever suck the cocks of the Koch brothers for example, they all act differently. Fuck, the whole Bilderberg bullshit is just to cut out the bullshit for a second and talk real, but it's off public because nobody would elect them anymore if they were honest.
>>
>He's playing on the fears of a small minority whom feels disenfranchised

He's also playing on the aspirations of a great majority that is legitimately disenfranchised: everyone whose insurance premiums went up and coverages went down, everyone who's working two jobs for one job's worth of money, everyone who can't get a job but has been scrubbed from unemployment lists in order to make Obama look better, everyone who's had assets seized unlawfully by the banks who fund every other candidate's campaign.
>>
>>67228146
>He's playing on the fears of a small minority whom feels disenfranchised.

Whites are still a majority in this country (for now).
>>
File: 1457007302210.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1457007302210.gif
1 MB, 260x260
>>67228146
lol what?
>>
Nothing makes me happier then when libertarians finally realize Rand didnt have a chance. So many of them were teenagers who said "Rand has .2% in the polls he has a chance!!!1" Not even a Trump supporter.
>>
>>67228146
>small minority
If it's a small minority, how is he winning in a year with record-breaking turnouts?
>>
>>67229182
I assumed he was referring specifically to white supremacists.
>>
Remember when liberal America laughed about how conservatives though Obama was literally Hitler?
>>
File: 1453348394535.png (359 KB, 1023x564) Image search: [Google]
1453348394535.png
359 KB, 1023x564
Bernie Sanders
>Bernie Sandwich
Bernie Sanders
>Bernie Sandwich
Bernie Sanders
>Bernie Sandwich
Bernie Sanders
>Bernie Sandwich
>>
>>67228146
The lulz
>>
>>67228226
Shill
Flag
Hidden
>>
File: 1332359637322.png (146 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1332359637322.png
146 KB, 395x395
>>67228146
>Why didn't we rally behind a candidate deserving of the greatest executive office known to mankind?

But Randlet isn't running for the monarchy of Britain, the senate of Rome or the Empire of Byzantine.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.