[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is /redpilledfamilymembers/ >mfw my mom is redpilled of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: i-pity-the-dead.png (40 KB, 255x366) Image search: [Google]
i-pity-the-dead.png
40 KB, 255x366
Who is /redpilledfamilymembers/
>mfw my mom is redpilled of gays and fats
>mfw my dad is redpilled of gays,jews and niggers
feels good man
>>
>my family are bigots
Why would you be happy about this
>>
>>67227940
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>67227940
Sweden, its not just a meme.
>>
My sister is full on SJW tumblr but she knows better than to argue with me because she always ends up getting crushed in debates in front of family and friends and gets really embarassed.

My gf is qt pure nipponese girl that had absoutely no political affiliation so I was easiy able to redpill her.
>>
File: 1457672137107.gif (712 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457672137107.gif
712 KB, 320x240
>>67227783

>Your family is a bunch of bigots
>Being happy about it

Want a sticker too?
>>
Literally everyone who posted so far has the perfect conditions for brain washi- I mean red pilling

Keep it up guys don't let the Jews win
>>
>>67228313
Fuck the us is beyond salvation
>>
File: mate.jpg (132 KB, 808x1148) Image search: [Google]
mate.jpg
132 KB, 808x1148
>>67228402
You will never be australia
you aren't fooling anyone
>>
my family is what you people would call redpilled. I can't stand it, so annoying.

>hurr durr the joss are at it again!
>fug the governmen1!!!
>every rich person stealin my free shit, y'all conspiracy to keep the wyte man donw!!

our family meetings are literally /pol/ irl. I can't wait to get a decent job and cut all ties with them.
>>
File: 1456899558123.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1456899558123.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>67227783
>mfw my family is redpilled on everything but trump and da joos

seriously they accept everything but those two
>>
>>67227783

Being low iq and racist from the start isnt red-pilled you incomparable idiot. Its a realization from a blue pilled standpoint.

If no learning and revelation is involved you are just as much of an unthinking cuck as the left.
>>
>>67228523
>being german
>not hating the juice
you are the retard
>>67228642
my iq is 100+
>>
>>67228709

No one actually intelligent goes to get it tested dear. I would ask what job you have but being sensitized you will just lie, and from your post it sounds like you still live at home...
>>
My sister admits that women being given the right to vote turned out horribly. My father is libertatian. My mother hates illigals but has nothing against any race. Unfortunately my older brother is a die hard bernie support and self proclaimed communist.
>>
>>67228709
>juice
why would I hate a liquid, do you mean the jews? dude they literally did nothing wrong and the holocaust or ww2 was our biggest mistake (btw im pretty sure europe would be pretty white if not for the ww2 that made people to rethink race n shit).
>>
>>67228447

Or maybe we don't prize bigotry and ignorance as much as the garbage media we export would imply.
>>
>>67228872
>adding iq to your argument
>when they have more iq than you,you get mad and say that you are stupid if you know your iq
>>
>>67228957
>jews did nothing wrong
>>
>>67228975
I taught my mom that islam is a threat to western civilization. Nothing broke through to her except when she read about mohammy
>>
>>67229212

You should mayhaps download a pdf of the quran and read it yourself with an open mind, then have her do the same. That's probably the best "redpill" you'll get with regard to the meme set. (It's pretty fucked up, just like the Old Testament tbqh)
>>
>>67228998

Jesus you had no position quicker than i thought there... Listen you may still be young and think going on the edgy /pol/ site makes you different and 'aware', but you havent actually experienced life to be authentically so. Posting that your cool family hates gays is just immature.

Have an open mind at your age or else you will legitimately just end up a stupid bigot, and then you are no use to us no matter how 'red-pilled' you are. Most of /pol/ are reasoned and disaffected, you arent.
>>
>>67228642
This. Independent thinking is what leads to the red pill. If you dont take the time to contemplate why it should be taken, then you aren't really red pilled now are you?
>>
File: bait...png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
bait...png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>67227940
>>
>>67227940
>>67228313

Go back to ple.bbit you liberal imbeciles.
>>
>>67229367

Why should one like gays?

They are leftists, they promote degeneracy with their fag parades and even outside them they promote it.

Heck every time there is a LGBQUBLAT thread on /pol/ the fags just derail it and start acting like niggers talking about sex and rp-ing.
>>
>>67230361

My point wasnt about that they dont like gays, its that you have to come to a view from reasoning and experience, not ignorance.

That said i know a few right-wing and decent gays who absolutely hate the degenerate parades and clubs. Just like there are plenty of absolutely degenerate straights out there. I dont mind gays in the slightest but i hold them to the same standards as straight people and so i hate gay culture.
>>
>>67230962

I can clarify by saying i also dont mind Arabs, but arabic culture and islam is one of the most dangerous and ugly things in the world.
>>
>>67230361
Not all homosexuals are leftists nor go to gay parades, dude. You just don't see them or acknoledge their existence because they keep a normal life.
>>
>>67230043
I like that one
>>
>family hates lgbt pride but doesn't mind gays who act normal
>family doesn't believe in same-sex marriage
>family thinks global warming is natural and not human related
>family hates Muslims and blacks
>family want an end to immigration
>family devoted to monarchy
red pilled to the max
>>
>>67230962

How do you know it comes from ignorance?

You don't know his parents and assuming makes you an ass. Considering the shit FEMEN and other leftists organizations have been pulling in South America I wouldn't be surprised if his parents just look at what was happening and put 2 and 2 together.

If anyone is ignorant it's probably you.

Also some gays might be tolerable but they are an exception to the rule and considering homosexuality makes no biological sense they suffer from something that caused that preference meaning there is nothing they can do until we know more. While most other gays just turned a fetish in a life style.

>>67231091

You know that though some Arabs move away from their culture any foreign population in a nation is a threat to it's national unity. They can be white, black, aliens. And they are still a threat.

And another point to make do to Arab biological problems mainly from inbreeding they are bound to not be as successful and whites for the majority of case, with some exception as is the case. So if you import Arabs you either make your lower working class weaker by having people doing the work for less stealing jobs or you cause massive brain drain on the already weak arab nations.
>>
>>67231353
>family devoted to monarchy
>red pilled
>>
>>67230361
Most of the fags I've known have been right wing. A few of them have been in the military.
>>
>>67231936

>Anecdotes

And I know some gypos that don't steal.

Does that mean that gypos are good now?
>>
>>67231460

Being gay makes a fair amount of biological sense: its prevalence puts its in the category of things actively maintained by evolution. More carers in a community, maybe even better communal relations.

His position is certainly one of ignorance not only from the way he parades it but also the content: "My family hates lots of groups" how cool are they? No arguments, just narcissism, bigotry and idiocy.

And are those gays an exception to the rule? I would hazard there are a fair few gay people you deal with without knowing, dont have tunnel vision and only see the loudest.

Your second argument is quite literally incomprehensible, try rewriting it.
>>
>>67232012

No but it absolutely means the reason some are bad isnt because they are gypsies. Literally logically flawless.
>>
>>67232072

How does it make evolutionary sense? Any gene that does not reproduce shall not exist and moreover if you aren't attracted to the opposite sex there is something wrong.

>I would hazard there a fair few gay people you deal with

I live in Rural Romania, there is no such thing. The only gay's in Romania live in the Capital or major cities, we have no cultural concept or history of Homosexuals, it is a foreign import.

Now ze second argument.

No matter their origin any foreign population is bad for national integrity and Unity. I live in Romania where the biggest minority and the one that is a threat to those things is Hungarian which are white.

Second point I made.

Even if we forget about the threat to unity you have to remember this:

Do to inbreeding and other biological factors Arabs have a lower IQ, around 80 IIRC. Meaning that the majority of Arabs can only do low IQ jobs, which are majority manual labor, being immigrants they do it for cheap. Meaning that Arabs take jobs from your lowest working class or from teenagers that look for part time jobs which is bad in it's own way as they don't develop work experience.

Let's say you only take the smart arabs. Now those arabs are no longer in Arab nations. Meaning they no longer work to improve them and the chance of arab nations to not be shitty in the next century goes down.

Do you comprende now?
>>
>>67232225

Except the reason they aren't bad is because they have very little things related to other gypos. They are smart enough to see that their old way of life is shit, meaning they have above average IQ compared to a gypo and that they have become educated. But the problem still stands with the majority.
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>67227783
>tfw bluepilled liberal gf has started saying nigger and aryan masterrace

BY DINT OF SUPERIOR WILL I HAVE CONQUERED HER INFERIOR MIND

>Brothers know about my neo-nazi beliefs but don't care one way or another. They're center to far right on most cultural issues
>Dad is purple pilled, esp. on niggers and non-whites (he's an elementary school principal)
>Mom is dead

Feels pretty good.

I'm beginning to hide my power level more and more (not that I was ever very out about it anyways- my social media presence is nil and only several people know the extent of my beliefs).

I'm aiming for law school Fall of 2017. I'm taking the lsat in June. I'm averaging 168 on my timed practice lsats.

Georgetown is looking like a real possibility senpai.
>>
>>67232503

Genes can be carried without their phenotype passing them on. Many ant groups do not reproduce but their genes are carried in the ones that do: inheritance is not direct like that.
If it helps the community then it will be preserved in recessive inheritance.

You will have homosexuals in rural romania, simply put you will even if you dont know. You think the gays being thrown off buildings in raqqa were made gay by their pro-homosex community?

I agree that any foreign import is bad where they dont assimilate, but cultural conformity is important, not racial. Unless you argue that some races are incapable of it and thats a different argument and one i dont know the answer to.

In terms of arabs they certainly are not low IQ, link a single study showing that, a single one. Im a doctor here in the Uk and about half my colleagues are arabic, i hate islam - but arabs when free of it are highly intelligent and decent. But i see it at all levels, the arabs running the taxis here and the restaraunts are no less intelligent than the british. But please show me a study.
>>
>>67231895
>not supporting the government white man has been using since creation
looks like Franco missed a commie
>>
youre proud that your parents are fucking idiots?

gays, jews and blacks? what the fuck?
>>
>>67232593

> Those gypsies arent bad because they arent gypsies

Have you ever heard of the no true scotsman fallacy. I told you the counter argument was watertight and you would have to resort to fallacies in response.
>>
>>67227783
>mom supported gay marriage
>pride parades moved into town
>we now have gay districts full of gay bars and shit
>she openly says faggots now and hates all of it
It feels so fucking good
>>
File: 456123463.jpg (80 KB, 712x612) Image search: [Google]
456123463.jpg
80 KB, 712x612
>>67232628
I appreciate you sharing your life story with me anon. I have noticed that Americans are very good at this, often telling me they were raped as children when I ask them what time it is.
>>
>mom is red pilled as fuck
>dad is blue pulled as fuck

How even this role reversal
>>
>>67227783

Even the most liberal, pro-LGBT people I know are redpilled when it comes to shitskin "refugees".
>>
>>67235505

Kek
>>
>>67227783
Father redpilled me on blacks, jews and gays.
Mother redpilled me on the chinese.
>>
>>67227940
>>67228313
Damn Reddit is in full force today
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.