[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanted Skies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1432429821405.png (314 KB, 691x508) Image search: [Google]
1432429821405.png
314 KB, 691x508
Is this the game /pol/ has been waiting for?

>4th reich
>objective
>liberate earth

wantedskies.com
>>
>>67225041

bumping

Haven't found much else about it other than that brief intro on the site.
>>
bumping again
>>
final bump

/pol/ no longer interested in a 4th reich anymore?
>>
>>67225041
looks interesting id need more info, though
>>
>>67226131

I funded the studio a while back when they were doing some crowdsourcing.

It's original title was Space Nazis, but I guess they changed it up. They've also been working on a Firefly-esque MMO as well.

But yeah, keep an eye on it. They're adding bits of more info on what seems like a weekly basis.
>>
>>67226131
>>67226331

Should also add, if it's the same as the original project, then the plot goes like this

>Nazis create a space program
>colonize parts of the moon
>WW2 ends and Germany is defeated
>moon Nazis have no clue
>100 years later, they form the 4th reich and attack earth
>>
>>67225041
looks good i will keep my eye on it.
>>
>>67226678
this

>>67226331
>>67226512
it's too bad threads like these don't get to much attention that bring in original content, but when someone throws out a picture of cuck sanders with TRUMP FINALLY STUMPED it gets 100 replies
>>
>>67226974

Yup. But what can ya do when the minimum wage shills are hard at work? Keep bumping and hope threads like this work their way back to the top.
>>
A game where you don't get to kill those evil nazis? Blasphemy.
>>
Seems interesting
>>
Sounds edgy, leaf

Looks like it'll appeal to the same people that would buy Hatred

People who buy into controversy
>>
>>67228260

You should read the summary here, before you shitpost as usual >>67226512
>>
>>67226512
Sounds interesting. What kind of game is it exactly?
>>
>>67228260

Also, Hatred was nothing but edgy. Some faggot in a trenchcoat that wanted to kill everyone just 'cuz.

This game runs off the theory that the Nazis did create a space program, and colonized parts of the moon.

Fast forward to 2045, you have Nazis that have been living on the moon for generations, with the idea that the war is still going, and that their goal is to liberate earth under the might of the 4th reich.

While the idea that the Nazis had a space program, is just a theory, it actually gives a pretty interesting theoretical outcome if it did happen.
>>
>>67228794

Not sure, it was slated to be an rpg when it was still being drawn up on the chalkboard. I can only guess maybe something more action/rpg-ish?

But keep an eye on it. It's obviously going to be something better than a lame steam early access flop where the devs abandon the project 6 months in.
>>
>>67229029
idea seems a little farfetched though, I'd rather see something like rightwing/autocratic guerrilla movements in the US/Europe for militias and battle it out with communist and bernie fags after an apocolypse or a massive financial collapse
>>
>>67227790
>>67226974
It's actually because most of /pol/ thinks video games are for man children and nu males and don't have much interest in them
>>
>>67226512
Sounds like the plot of Iron Sky.
>>
File: 2326666.png (902 KB, 869x1520) Image search: [Google]
2326666.png
902 KB, 869x1520
>Nazi's
>not just surrendering

immersion ruined
>>
>>67232722

Like I said, I'm not sure, just speculating that they're using the same idea, that they posted a long while back.
>>
This sounds cool.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.