[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Why are there so many Australians supporting the Trump,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20141017_123453.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141017_123453.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
/pol/ Why are there so many Australians supporting the Trump, could it be.

The Globalist politicians in America have fucked with us so much so will now work to meme Tump into power to MAGA?
>>
>>67223721
We here have had a bad deal from the globalists as well, not as bad as the US but we have seen it all unfold.
>>
>>67223892
At least we dont have mad man merkel here
>>
File: 1456547033898.jpg (54 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1456547033898.jpg
54 KB, 548x356
I initially got behind him for the giant meme potential but the more I watch and listen, the more I see his appointment as POTUS will not only MAGA but the entire Western World. He isn't a bought and owned shill.He is truly the Lightning and the Sun of our time.
>>
>>67223892
You guys need to get Based Tones back! Trump will help that.
>>
>>67224549
Tones is and always will be a complete fuckwit,

He killed our car manufacturing, willingly,

He is the opposite of Trump, Tones was owned by the Globalist Institution.
>>
>>67224545
>>67224545
Thats the absolute beauty of the man,

my MAGA, he will make Aussie land serviceable again.
>>
>>67223721
Because it is intuitively obvious that niggers and mudslimes ruin every country they occupy. Trump says all the right things.

Sure the asians and indians we get here are a different colour, but at least they are smart and dont commit crime.
>>
File: worry free future.jpg (946 KB, 1882x1252) Image search: [Google]
worry free future.jpg
946 KB, 1882x1252
Because what has happened to America will happen to us eventually.
A recent example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjsDx68Mz0&
>>
>>67226182
Too bad about the Abbos,
>>
>>67223721
I like him because he is direct, honest, an outsider, and I genuinely think he cares for and loves America.

Anti Trump folk are like a girl which a boy adores and no matter how much he tries to show her affection and desire she outright rejects him and tries to use his love as a source of public and private shame.

Fuck that I hope Trump gets balls deep in America and gives those anti Trump bitches the shameful orgasms they deserve.
>>
He calls out the scum, and us Australians like to tell things as we see them. I honestly find Trump to be a hero and hope that he brings Australia closer during his presidency.
>>
>Mfw Australians all over the god damn place
>>
>>67228308
The Commonwealth Forces, American Military, Also known as the Anglo Bros team up with Russia in World War 3, Remove Kebab

A girl can dream.
>>
>mfw Obama wants to bring in more Syrians
>mfw no reason why terrorism is Fucking easy in this country
>mfw the leader of my country is a shit skin
>mfw shit skins ruin everything
>>
Audit the Fed? Trump is a Mad Man!
I fucking love this guy and can't wait to see the pathetic tears of SJW cunts when he becomes POTUS
>>
>>67223721
Because all our politicans bar none are fucking globalists and we are Jealous.
>>
Donald Trump will be a generation-defining American President, like Ronald Reagan was.

It will have an effect on Australian politics.
>>
>>67229441
pretty much this
>>
>>67223721
Probably because deep down you dont hate us, you hate the things that are fucking all of us.
>>
>>67229441
Thats why I hope to fuck he gets it, he is not a profession pollie,
>>
>>67223721

I wish trump would make Australia great again
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.