[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Amerifats lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: all-about-that-bass.jpg (49 KB, 608x383) Image search: [Google]
all-about-that-bass.jpg
49 KB, 608x383
Why can't Amerifats lose weight?
>>
>>67222876
People would rather die than change, this goes for anything. As the world gets fatter, it only descends further.
>>
>>67222876
Forgot your proxy or like talking about yourself in the third person? You need at least fourth or fifth person tubby.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (168 KB, 1327x1300) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
168 KB, 1327x1300
Kinda hard when everything you eat is processed.
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>67223124
When you say everything you eat is processed, Do you mean that all food in America is processed or you just choose to eat processed food?

Like wouldn't you guys have like a fruit and vegetable store with naturally grown vegetables & fruits? or a butchers shop that sell unprocessed meat?

I am not trying to be offensive, just curious that's all
>>
File: amerifats3.webm (1 MB, 1352x660) Image search: [Google]
amerifats3.webm
1 MB, 1352x660
huge tracks of farm land means food is cheap as balls and people like to eat tasty thing too much
>>
>>67223525

Buying unprocessed food is significantly more expensive.
>>
>>67223124

Fuck off, "processed" has no meaning you fucking uneducated, whole foods eating hipping.

Picking an apple from a tree is technically processing it.
>>
File: amerifats.webm (429 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
amerifats.webm
429 KB, 360x360
>>67223525
you can buy organic meme food but it is expensive and hard to eat 3k calories a day on
>>
File: 1294047311323.gif (571 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
1294047311323.gif
571 KB, 320x243
>>67223667
You have too much salt in your diet.
>>
>>67222876

Most of our countrymen are weak, like baby fart.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>67223667
That is the most retarded thing all year
Do you even know what processed food is? go do some research, you complete embarrassment
>>
File: 1454397982877.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1454397982877.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>67223525
You can easily eat cheap and organic too if you know what to buy. Meat and animal products in general are expensive so it's not wise to buy that shit. I eat 3000 calories a day for 30-40$ a month no problem.

ignore these shitters, people are lazy af and blame everything on muh processed food when it's easy to avoid
>>67223625
>>67223669
>>
>>67223525
>Do you mean that all food in America is processed
Most of it is really processed. Even so called health foods are. It's more of a question of what would be least processed. However, since we have fluoride in our water and our general testosterone has declined and estrogen has increased in most males. Our population keeps getting fatter. It's not natural. They purposely increased our BMI standard a while back to make it seem like more of the population is normal weight. I think in reality 80% to 90% of the population is actually overweight by 1970 standards.

You could try growing your own food. But if you're poor that's not an option for the most part.
>>
it's really disgusting me how fucking fat my countrymen are getting

haven't people any pride or shame?
>>
>>67224049
You eat three thousand calories a day?!
>>
>>67223669

a woman should not do that when pregnant
>>
>>67224451
yes, I lift weights and hardly do much activity outside of that so 3000 is enough for me
>>
>>67223669
I expected the webm to end with her water breaking
>>
>>67223622
that cheese looks hella disgusting senpai
>>67223124
an american friend told me once that is way easier and cheap to buy mc'sd and shit like that than eating veggies and meat by yourself.
was he memeing me?
>>
>>67222876
Exactly the same cause for every other flaw
LACK OF DETERMINATION
>>
>>67224451
>skeleton detected
>>
>>67222876
The obesity rate in America is due to blacks. I'm all honesty, most negative aspects of our country are due to blacks.
>>
>>67224694
>was he memeing me?
Yes he was. If you know what to buy and always prepare your own meals, it's going to be 3-5x cheaper. A mcd meal is like 10$ for one meal? You can eat with 2-4$ a day preparing your own.
>>
>>67224694
depends. good lunch meat (lol american standards) is fucking expensive. cheaper stuff is saturated with fat. you might be better off just buying 2 $1 MCchicken sandwiches which would 800 to 600 calories right there. I mean buying rice and potatoes isn't exactly expensive here and that would be much better option.
>>
Physical education and health is not pushed enough in schools. Shitty parenting too.

For adults, there's really no excuse if you're overweight.
>>
i'm trying.

i'm 6'2" and 210 pounds. my goal is 170.

i used to be 280 pounds.

but food is just so fucking good.
>>
>>67225169
>Physical education and health is not pushed enough in schools.
That doesn't do shit bro. You know those courses are fucking garbage.
>>
Food is cheap so portions are huge and it's easy to overeat.
>>
>>67222876
Because you are constantly surrounded by it. It's easy to make a habit of overeating when you grab food every time you get an extended break during the day. Most obese people are likely stressed out and seek reprieve in food.
>>
>>67225454

I'm 6'2" and 170 and its too light, stick figure tier.

I've been up to 195lbs, with little fat. I'm trying to get back there now but my local gym pissed me off.
>>
>>67222876
im an ameriskeleton that cant gain weight.
>>
>>67223625
Are you fucking serious ?

Food someone else cook for you is alway more expensive than stuff you buy and make for yourself

I can buy 1 kg of pork fresh from the butcher here for $4
frozen meat in supermarket is a bit more expensive
meanwile $4 get me only 2 burger at Burgerking

You literally have to be retarded to eat out everyday
>>
>>67222876
All the berners are skewing the averages. Need to look at the medians instead.
>>
Because it's easier to convince people that fat is desirable.

...apparently
>>
>>67226158
Mua do nau an o My khach nhau... O day dat qua. Khong co cho nho ban thit, rhau.... Chi co sieu thi Wal-Mart
>>
>>67223525
we dindu nuffin. the system is making us fat man we trapped mayne
>>
Freedom.
>>
>tfw transfat
being a thin person trapped in a fat persons body is so difficult to live with
and people are so prejudiced
>>
They're retarded.
>>
>>67222876
They can, its a human problem not an American problem.
It's because of the chemicals, we become addicted to the chemicals in bad food.
America just happens to put in a few more crazy chems in food, if they put it in salads people would lose weight but still be being fucked by the chemicals.
>>
>>67222876
Why can't rapefugees assimilate?
Why can't niggers just get in their place?
Why can't beaners stay in mexico?
Why can't brown countries get their shit together?
How come niggers and brown people aren't as successful as white people?
Why you live in a country you hate?
How small is your little Weiner?
>>
File: Consider eruerufu.jpg (50 KB, 569x469) Image search: [Google]
Consider eruerufu.jpg
50 KB, 569x469
As I understand they are given very few tools to actually eat healthy. For example, education in school in regards to cooking and preparing your own food is very limited and optional. An individual should by the time they go to high school already have learned how to do basic things in the kitchen like chop vegetables, cook meat in a frying pan or oven, boil pasta and potatoes, bake bread, etc.
>>
File: Srsly.jpg (129 KB, 698x610) Image search: [Google]
Srsly.jpg
129 KB, 698x610
Because it's a pain in the ass to maintain weight when you can't actually trust your own appetite to regulate shit for you.

Ads all over the damn place for food result in thinking about a snack when you weren't hungry, don't need one, and so forth. Food, food, food goddamn food.

That being said, it's also raw laziness. Noticed I was 245 at 5'9" and was liake "Oh, megafatass." Took 2 years but I'm 140 now. Issue now is I need moar muscle, which is a work in progress. The GREAT BIG SECRET? Count your caloric intake balanced against guestimated output, step on a scale about every three days to confirm you aren't fucking up, eat healthy shit and substitute intense rice and breads if you're poor. Stop watching TV entirely and don't look at billboards.

Becomes habit after doing it a whopping three months.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.