[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans want this wall so much? I'm not saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Trump_and_wall.jpg (75 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
Trump_and_wall.jpg
75 KB, 650x350
Why do Americans want this wall so much?
I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just wondering why it's creation + a confident speaker is able to win so many votes just in itself.
Are illegal Mexicans really that much of a problem? Will deporting all the illegals decrease crime rates and increase the number of available jobs that much?
Also, isn't it standard practice to deport illegals and if so why does America have so many of them?
>>
File: 640x392_88087_127401.jpg (34 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
640x392_88087_127401.jpg
34 KB, 640x392
>>67222440
Kikes love walls [Trump].

>Western wall
>Gaza wall
>Jericho wall
>Mexico's wall
>>
>>67222440
There's no wall.
>>
>>67222440
>Are illegal Mexicans really that much of a problem?

Yes, a huge problem
>>
File: 14687678687.jpg (21 KB, 318x340) Image search: [Google]
14687678687.jpg
21 KB, 318x340
>>67222440
>Why would a country want national security? That's so racist!
>>
>>67222440
I don't want a wall, I want to march an Army down into Mehico and put them all to the sword.
>>
>>67222440
Yes, illegals are horrible

I've met quite a few former ones here and they really scream "you would deport this fucker too"

Disgusting how our government does more to support assholes who leave Mexico illegally so they don't have to pay our taxes or deal with all the problems they caused more than they support the real citizens
>>
>>67223143

This... but a wall will do for now.
>>
>will deporting illegal immigrants make more jobs

Not really. But it will relieve a huge burden on social programs. We actually might be able to make welfare work like it's supposed to if we don't have millions of dipshit criminals coming over the boarder to consume free taxpayer benefits.
>>
Authoritarianism

Most of the racist posters on /pol/ have little to no *real world* interactions with different races... Its why they are able to keep their heads so tightly squeeeeezed up their assholes
>>
>>67223584
If only deporting illegals, it will not change much. But, if we remove H1B, illegals, and help to corps bring factories back to America instead in China and Mexico. Jobs will be back and economy will be much better.
>>
>>67222440
>The wall is just a symbol.
Both parties are cucked to globalist jews and trump is the only one who is not so its a symbol of his campaign which is basically american nationalism
>>
>>67223261
>Disgusting how our government does more to support assholes who leave Mexico illegally so they don't have to pay our taxes or deal with all the problems they caused more than they support the real citizens

Explain how

I call it bullshit
>>
>>67222440
>Why do Americans want this wall so much?

Because they don't have an ocean like you, stupid faggot.
>>
>>67222903
Do you have any personal anecdotes involving them?
>>
>>67222440
>Why do Americans want this wall so much?
To stop illegal drug and human smuggling

>why it's creation + a confident speaker is able to win so many votes just in itself.
For decades US politicians have said they will address the problem only to just get there and do nothing because of lobbying from large corporations wanting cheap labor

Yes. They bring drugs. They bring crime. They are rapists.

>Will deporting all the illegals decrease crime rates and increase the number of available jobs that much?
Not just increase the available jobs, but relieve the downward wage pressure due to large number of cheap illegal workers.

>Also, isn't it standard practice to deport illegals and if so why does America have so many of them?
No it is not. There is no standard practice. Even calling them illegals is considered aggravated feelings assault.

It is the sort of problem people living in a fucking remote island don't have to face.
>>
>>67222440
Turn the economy down and nationalism rises, has happened all throughout history m8

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/understanding-the-3-faces-of-nationalism/
>>
>>67223907
mario speaking truth
>>
>>67222992
>not reading
America
>>
>>67224003

I do. My mother lived in an area close by in Los Angeles, during the 70s and 80s. She tells how back then, the area was nice, upkept a decent place to live. Today, 40 years later... that part of town is close to being a full blown ghetto. Crime is up, graffiti everywhere and is generally run down, and probably about 90% mexican. Most of these supporters of them... don't live in a majority mexican area and don't see their community turn to shit. We live in a white area now, but we're still in close proximity to beaner-ville. Mexicans come in, and like locusts, turn neighborhoods to shit.
>>
>>67222440
t.bh we don't need it at all. what we have right now is perfectly fine. Europe, on the other hand, desperately needs a wall
>>
>>67222440

Yes, our government has been bussing them in by the millions for like 40 years.

>Will deporting all the illegals decrease crime rates

Not really, but this isn't the problem.

>increase the number of available jobs that much?

Yes. That's why they brought them here to begin with, to undermine American workforce.

Same reason why we do so much outsourcing, companies want everyone to be as close to slave labor wages as possible.

That's not fair to the Mexicans or us, but we need to worry about Americans first.

>Also, isn't it standard practice to deport illegals

Not really.

>why does America have so many of them?

See above.
>>
>>67222440
>american people want action on the border
>man pops up, a man of action
>says he'll build a wall
>now he has their attention
>mexico says fuck off
>he says "wall just got ten feet higher"
>countrymen in a country founded by rebels telling the british with violence to fuck off, are now suddenly aroused at the prospect of doing something mexico doesn't like.
>>
It's probably more complicated than just "We want to keep the illegals out!" I think for so long too much of our government spending has gone towards propping up foreign governments and funding military campaigns that bring absolutely no spoils of war back home.

People want to shift focus back to domestic spending and national defense. Securing our borders is just kind of symbolic of the transition. And, yeah, people are sick of illegal immigrants driving down wages and padding crime statistics.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.