[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people who call themselves Nationalists like Lauren Southern?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: original.png (184 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
original.png
184 KB, 400x400
>all the alt-right and /pol/acks love her and think she's red pilled
>even the fucking merchant minute
>mocks Europe whites low birth rates
>same group of people white knight for her when she gets piss thrown on her head
something about this seems like a kike conspiracy, how can anyone that calls themselves red pilled like this woman?
>>
and how exactly does you giving her attention solve this alleged problem
>>
I'd pound the kike outta her.
>>
File: 1457215988247.jpg (44 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1457215988247.jpg
44 KB, 356x400
>>67222114
Inform other /pol/acks from giving her attention on youtube and twitter, giving kikes less money solves the problem.

>canadian flag

I bet you are her!
>>
File: 1457151824087.png (86 KB, 826x546) Image search: [Google]
1457151824087.png
86 KB, 826x546
>>67221998
>>
File: 1457467299539-1.jpg (146 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
1457467299539-1.jpg
146 KB, 1200x700
>>67222433
BTW she supposedly browses 4chan /pol/, so either she's bipolar or she's a massive hypocrite and just uses her audience like a evil succubus.
>>
Rebel media = shills

The menzoid or whatever he calls himself is so autistic though, I have to watch his shit . the fact that he calls himself "the menzoid" Menzies is just so cringy
>>
>>67223047
They are all rabidly pro israel also.

Its going to be hilarious when Canada gets culturally enriched. No offense to you of course, anon-kun~~
>>
>>67222405
not her, but I used to live in the same city.

Shes just a generic populist right type. Rebel media is the closest thing canada has to breitbart. nobody who knows what alt-right is is actually dumb enough to be under the impression that rebel media is alt-right.although I might be a biased oldfag in this respect, I've been reading richard spencer's stuff since Alternative Right with andy nowicki and colin liddell back in 2011. we dont call people like Milo yiannopolous alt-right either, but that doesnt mean he isnt doing useful work.

as for sex deprived dudes who follow her around, whatever. that happens to all pretty girls on the internet, can't stop it brah.
>>
>>67221998
Went to school with her back in the day. She's alright but her political views are libertarian garbage
>>
Why is there a thread every couple of days about Milo/Lauren fucking Southern.

Nobody gives a shit.

I'm convinced it's her just shilling her own product to get views.
>>
>>67222649
>>67223440
'Sinead' in that picture is another example of the same thing: batshit crazy chick who literally believes that the earth is flat, but she has a following on the 'tube because she's young and attractive. She's dumb and her ideas are garbage, but that doesn't matter to alienated far-right males who get no pussy.
>>
>>67223440
When I say alt-right I kinda mean pegida, whatever Poland's political party is and France's National Front. Whatever party Putin is under too, he's far right than the US republicans and "cultural libertarian"

>>67223568
She's more of a cuckservative than even Dr Paul was, he was neutral on Israel. She's probably a zionist kike, hence why she said jews are still suffering today. Give me a fucking break.
>>
She's pretty damn based. And she's out there battling against the progressive agenda being forced on us all. What more do you want?

She's intelligent and attractive to boot.
>>
>>67224061
>libertarians
>smart
Pick one lmfao
>>
You can tell she'd be a cool gf. But yeah, I need nudes.
>>
File: 422.jpg (48 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
422.jpg
48 KB, 600x522
>>67224061
What do I want? I want to know why she follows NatSoc/pro white people like Lana Lokteff. Rick_vaughn99 (who calls for day of the rope), End Cultural Marxism and and a couple of those white genocide twitterfags. Like why?

This smells like a Soros op!
>>
new poster here. do jews have blue eyes and blonde hair or are those arians?
>>
>>67224394
A lot of those views overlap, and I defy anybody to find ANYONE they 100% agree with. Why should she alienate herself from anybody else fighting on the right side?
>>
Women can not be nationalists. The only run after the trend.
>>
File: Lauren-Southern.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lauren-Southern.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>67224423
Her hair peroxide blonde, its fake. As for the eyes? I wouldn't be surprised if its contacts.
>>
>>67224632
didn't answer my question
>>
>>67224565
Why did she mock white genocide if she didn't want to alienate her viewers?

Also I don't see how any of those views overlap when the alt-right and right leaning libertarians are so different.
>>
>>67224933
Maybe she's not trying to cater to the Stormfront crowd? Also I think the commonality is more in what these groups oppose, less so what they agree on.

And hey, this is what she does for a living. I bet it's a lot more lucrative to keep the race related stuff out of the dialogue.
>>
Stop with the e-celeb shit please.
>>
>>67222649
Seriously. NEVER trust a Jew unless they are a literal Nazi or Nazi sympathizer. Brother Nathaniel is the only one I know of.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.