[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They tried to stump trump!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: michelle-fields.jpg (202 KB, 606x800) Image search: [Google]
michelle-fields.jpg
202 KB, 606x800
So gentlemen, it has come to light that Michelle Fields from Kikebart was lying.

http://imgur.com/yYJK7ZZ

In this it clearly shows that she was not roughly grabbed or thrown to the ground or anything else she was accused of, at worst she was manhandled but more likely Corey Lewandowski (Trumps Campaign Manager) was just trying to get past her.

Why are they all coming for Trump now? Are they all afraid of what is coming?

Personally I know for a fact that if Trump wins the Presidency it will be one of the most glorious things ever seen.
>>
Bitch
>>
>Why are they all coming for Trump now? Are they all afraid of what is coming?
Ben "Der Jude" Shapiro probably put her up to this fabrication. See how much he was tweeting about it immediately after?
>>
ben put her up to this

kikebart cant be trusted, i only like milo and john
>>
>>67219804
What amazed me was the fact that everyone and I mean everyone outside of Trump supporters absolutely listened and believed.

I mean holy fuck, isn't the whole entire concept innocent until proven guilty?
>>
>>67219985
>isn't the whole entire concept innocent until proven guilty?
No. It's the current year.
>>
>>67219633
Shocking abuse right there. It's an all out war on women anywhere emperor trump happens to be at.
>>
We are all getting red pilled by reality.

My brother had no Jew-sense a year ago. Since then, I've been slowly pointing out "coincidences". He bristled at first, but the seed was planted and has since flowered.

Regarding this incident, he texted me to say "can't trust a Jew lady in the media, man". He went from basic bitch to Jew whisperer in around 11 months.

Moral of the story: Just keep naming the Jew, guys.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOURCE VIDEO

WHAT THE HELL
>>
>>67220805
We are back in the middle ages screaming for a witchburning. There's nothing lawfully about shitstorms
>>
>>67223316
You're honestly not missing anything. I've seen the footage in multiple formats and lengths.

She was next to trump asking him a question as he was walking. Agent came up behind her, grabbed her arm and jerked her back.

As you would expect of someone trying to get ahead of someone else in a line. But he was obviously trying to separate her from Trump.

Now, as for the actual damage. As you can see from this footage, and from higher fps footage, she was so unperturbed by the jerk, she barely even acknowledged the agent as he passed.

She even blinked normally, took two breaths, and assessed the situation after the agent had already left her sphere of influence.

This is a literal non-issue, as it always was.
>>
>>67224186

Give me the fucking link so I don't use a fucking .gif as evidence.

How the fuck am I meant to convince people of the truth with 60 frames of evidence that show no fucking context
>>
>>67224312
https://youtu.be/6NoMPxomjiw
>>
there is some physical contact but why would breitbart go through so much trouble to shut the story down? I remember seeing a video that purportedly showed the reporter from the washington post talking to lewandowski at the same time he was suppoed to have been talking to fields.
>>
>>67219715
/thread
>>
>>67223199
Did the same to my parents. Now every time something happens they say, what's the last name?

And sure enough, every time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.