[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are Hispanic People So Superior To Whites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1455128162278.jpg (59 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
1455128162278.jpg
59 KB, 988x1152
>Beautiful language
>Magnificent culture
>Stunning women
>Hard working
>Great family values
>Open minded and tolerant toward other cultures
>Great food
>Great music
>Humble
Inb4 "build wall Paco". I myself am a white American male and not Hispanic.
>>
File: 1454830056161.png (121 KB, 528x619) Image search: [Google]
1454830056161.png
121 KB, 528x619
>>
>>67219000
bait, move along.
>>
>>67219000
The majority of America will be white/Hispanic mix in 20 years.
>>
>Beautiful language
Shit compared to English
>Magnificent culture
Shit compared to Anglo culture
>Stunning women
Shit compared to white women
>Hard working
Lazy compared to WASPs
>Great family values
Shit compared to WASPs
Begging for scraps of civilisation from their superiors = open minded or tolerant
>Great food
Stolen from Spain
>Great music
No
>Humble
Nothing to be proud of in the first place
>>
>>67219000
Spanish sounds so gay and annoying, euro-spanish is a bit better but still
>>
This thread has already been made.
>>
File: file.png (311 KB, 1585x788) Image search: [Google]
file.png
311 KB, 1585x788
>>67219000
fuck off, shill
>>
>Great Family Values
Lawl. I just got back from the U.S.-Mexico border and saw this Latina bitch with her toddler leashed to a harness that was attached to her belt. She walked around with her arms folded like she thought she was the shit and the kid was suuuch and inconvenience and dragged him along by the harness, refusing the hold the kid's hand because that would somehow be uncool.
>>
On top of that we like white people, not all but general consensus is we like or tolerate white people more than black. Easily get along with asians(if you've seen how the two can sometimes intertwine is pretty amazing, and maybe a example of multiculturalism actually working.)
>>
>>67219000
>Beautiful language
Is an white european language, derived from latin.

>Magnificent culture
More or less spaniard depending on the country. Mix of french-anglo-italian here.

>Stunning women
Maybe.

>Hard working
Tippity toppity kek

>Great family values
TIP TOP KEK

Only leftists do so here.

>Great food
meh I prefer chinese

>Great music
meh

>Humble
see my flag
>>
>>67221314
I have never seen a Hispanic/Asian couple.
>>
>>67220074
But all Hispanics are already a white Hispanic mix
>>
>>67219000
>Superior to whites
Hmmm, mexico sure has 0 corruption. kek.
>>
>>67221561
Yeah but educated Hispanics are probably more likely to blanda upp with white people.

Educated Hispanics have less kids. White/Hispanic couples have multiple kids on average.
>>
>>67219000
>Beautiful language
sure
>Magnificent culture
prehispanic culture + spanish culture = saint death
>Stunning women
fat after marriage
>Hard working
sure
>Great family values
el que no tranza no avanza
how can they be open minded toward other cultures if the never read a book or watch a documentary about other cultures?
>Great food
shit
>Great music
reggeton?
>Humble
you should said cheapskates
>>
>>67219000

Hispanic people are by far superior to whites, they're just a step below from being classified as a brown nigger. They have a tendency to borderline act one line but save for the color of their skin they narrowly avoid this level of niggertry
>>
>>67219000
Hispanics hate everyone who isn't their particular nationality.
Whites are "gabachos", blacks are "mayates", all asians are "chinos". Hispanics even hate other hispanics. Ask a Mexican what he thinks of an El Salvadoran, or an Argentine how he feels about Mexico. The answers wont be agreeable.
>>
>>67221531
Trust me meng, there are a plenty. Its the DAMN WHITE MAN taking the yellow sweets from us!
>>
>>67222000

how are you talking without your head?
>>
>>67222000

>waste of triptrips

There's more to being hispanic than being a fat cunt from mexico.

South Americans > Mexicans

10ft HIGHER PEDRO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.