[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little Marco Rubio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 1024x512
One thing is for certain about this race: Trump destroyed Rubio's reputation. He will forever be known as "Little Marco." Who agrees? Even Judge Jeanine Pirro called him Little Marco tonight!
>>
and Lyen' Ted!!
>>
>>67217310
What will happen if he loses Florida?
>>
>>67217953

he'll get a job with whoever Eric Cantor works for now
>>
Marco made a mistake thinking that the establishment would take care of him after they sucked him into the gang of 8. Now he has turned his back on the Tea Party that elected him and he is screwed. Regardless of how much money they give to his next run, he is screwed.
>>
>>67217310
>Christie destroyed Rubio's reputation

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: KawaiiAFTBH.jpg (26 KB, 288x495) Image search: [Google]
KawaiiAFTBH.jpg
26 KB, 288x495
>>67217310
I was wondering how he would brand him. Good work Big Don.

>Tfw mom was a Rubio supporter in Florida until Little Marco made a fool of himself
>>
This presidential run will likely ruin Rubio's entire political career. After he loses Florida he can never be a senator again and can MAYBE come back as a governor in like 20 years. His career is DOA
>>
>>67220885
They said the same thing about his infamous sip of water.

I'm sure he'll get reelected easily.
>>
>>67217953
He will make a fool out of himself!
>>
>>67217895
Lmfao! Not to mention, the memes of him and the grandfather from the Munsters. Although, many women have told me they find Lyen Ted more attractive than Little Marco.
>>
>>67221194
Hahahahah the sip of water was nothing compared to being forever dubbed as Little Marco.
>>
>>67219256
Lol that same line! Barack Obama knows exactly what he is doing!
>>
>>67217953
suicide, most likely
>>
>>67221506
I doubt it, that's just a nickname. Not even a very insulting one, since he is shorter than anyone else on state, despite being of average height.

Better than when they started calling Rand Paul a manlet.

>>67221564
huh?
>>
File: 1455965971793.jpg (43 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1455965971793.jpg
43 KB, 736x552
>>67217310

Good. He should do the Honorable thing and go back to mopping floors like his parents
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.