[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
March 15 primary/caucus states. >florida >illinois >missouri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 315.png (128 KB, 1538x1057) Image search: [Google]
315.png
128 KB, 1538x1057
March 15 primary/caucus states.

>florida
>illinois
>missouri
>north carolina
>ohio
>And some imaginary state
>>
>>67216970
FL - Trump
NC - Trump
IL - Cruz
OH - Kasich
MO - Cruz

I predicted todays primaries with 100% accuracy. >>67130840
>>
>>67216970
It's a territory bro, we wouldn't even have a shot at being a white country if we didn't have some islands to oppress.
>>
>>67216970
>Marinara Islands
is that where they invented that sauce?

>captcha: "Select all images with steak"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw
>>
FL - Trump
NC - Trump
IL - Trump
OH - Kasich
MO - Trump
NMI- Trump
>>
>>67217386
Shill -
>>
Really hoping Missouri goes Trump. I will be voting, but out in the country we have so many religious freaks.
>>
>>67217144
>IL - Cruz

Illinois here, I doubt it
Chicago doesn't decide the rest of the state, Trump support seems to be pretty spoken in the rest of the state.
>>
>>67217517
see >>67217144
screenshot this. save it. print it. embrace it.
>>
>>67217636
Yes, those sure are hard predictions.
>>
>IL worth more than OH
>No one talking about it

What gives?
>>
>>67217735
Link your predictions before the primaries happened you shill. I predicted everything that happened so far.
>>
>>67217758
Ohio is a winner-take-all the delgates state, Illinois isn't
>>
>all these places I didn't know the USA owned

What the hell is American Samoa?
>>
>>67217758

Ohio is winner take all. Illinois isnt
>>
>>67217144
>IL - Cruz

No way. There's a lot of republicans in the northwest suburbs and nobody around here supports fucking Cruz. Our jobs are disappearing and we're getting slammed with beaners. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I know for use mine and the surrounding counties will go for Trump. He'll take Cook as well, libtards are too crazed about Bernie to protest vote.
>>
>>67217758
Critical swing state, no Republican has ever won the general without Ohio. And Illinois has been considered unwinnable by Republicans since the early nineties.

Being able to carry Ohio in the primaries implies a certain degree of electability... Of course, Kasich has no path to the nomination, so even if he wins it it doesn't mean anything for him.
>>
>>67217945
some shitty 50,000 person area near samoa
has been ours forever
other Samoa was German then British then free
>>
>>67217880
>>67218003

is Wikipedia lying to me?

>>67218037

I hadn;t considered that and it does make sense. It still seems like a large amount of delegates that deserves more talk than it is getting though.

And what about Missouri? There's only 1 recent poll(Trump +7) according to RCP.
>>
File: jhg.jpg (51 KB, 746x166) Image search: [Google]
jhg.jpg
51 KB, 746x166
>>67218713

forgot pic
>>
>>67216970
I'm really hoping for a Trump sweep but I know those dumbasses in Ohio are going to vote for Kasich even though he has no way to be the nominee.

Also, Missouri could go Cruz because that lying rat has managed to convince everybody he is an anti-establishment conservative. Somehow idiots bought into it even though he is for the North American Union and his beholden to the big banks like Goldman Sachs (his wife even works for them)
>>
File: 2016_GOP_del.all.png (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2016_GOP_del.all.png
71 KB, 800x600
>>67218713
>>67218754
Yes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK