[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me the average trump supporter isn't a brainless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 2334x1313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 2334x1313
Prove to me the average trump supporter isn't a brainless slug with no functional neurons to form synapses that eventually leads to reason and logical thought.
>>
Only mathematical equations can be proven.

Go back to your social sciences.
>>
The people who hate Trump are the same people who hate Atlas Shrugged.
>>
>>67216009
They have no balls, I can say that much.
>>
>>67216009
Prove to me that syrup can cure meningitis

A
>>
>>67216009
It can't be done. Look at who has endorsed Trump:

>Ben Carson
>Chris Christie
>Newt Gingrich
>Scott Brown
>Jan Brewer
>Sarah Palin

No one with a future in politics endorses Donald.
>>
No mathematical proof (yet), but empirical evidence confirms your hypothesis.

All the Trump supporters that I've met definitely swam in from the shallow end of the gene pool.
>>
File: really anon.jpg (12 KB, 341x350) Image search: [Google]
really anon.jpg
12 KB, 341x350
>>67216009
>Debate me to make me agree with you on a topic even though my ignorant mind is predisposed to ever agreeing with you
>>
reminder that questioning the intelligence of those who disagree with you reflects your insecurity about your own intelligence
>>
>>67216312
>I support Trump because he's the first candidate to listen to me!

There's a reason no one listened to his supporters before; his supporters' ideas are trash.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
>>
File: 1450499902965.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1450499902965.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>67216009
>OP
>>
>>67216312
I need survey samples and studies to measure the average IQ of trump supporters along with their educational attainment and demographics.
>>
>>67216577
Many of Clinton's supporters are niggers with IQs in the 80s who never finished junior high. Many more are female.

What does that tell you?
>>
>>67216009
John Kasich

In 2001, Kasich joined Lehman Brothers' investment banking division as a managing director. He remained at Lehman Brothers until the company declared bankruptcy and triggered the global crisis in 2008. Lehman Brothers paid him a $614,892 including a $432,200 bonus in 2008. This election cycle, he received $202,700 from Soros Fund Management alone. He also received $1,000,000 from Boich Companies (investment firm), $262,700 from Sequoia Capital and $258,100 from Capital Group Companies among others.

Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz is married to an investment manager and a longtime employee of Goldman Sachs. This election cycle, he has received $58,780 from Goldman Sachs and $67,067 from Morgan Lewis LPP alone. In 2012, when he was running for Senate, Ted Cruz obtained low-interest loans from Goldman Sachs and Citibank. The loans totaled as much as $750,000 and eventually increased to $1 million. He tried to hide this fact. Neither loan appears in reports the Ted Cruz filed with the Federal Election Commission, in which candidates are required to disclose the source of money they borrow to finance their campaigns. He also received $15,059,050 from Wilks Brothers (oil) and $10,001,000 from Caprock Partners (investment firm) among others.

Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio has received $2,613,500 from Citadel LLC, $2,605,100 from Elliot Management and $1,036,700 from Affiliated Managers Group. Contributions from Goldman Sachs totaled $107,000 in the last quarter of 2015 alone. He has also received $506,860 from Privet Fund Management and $499,560 from LPL Investment Group. When he was running for Senate, his biggest contributors were Goldman Sachs and Microsoft.

>kasich = Lehman brothers
>cruz = Goldman Sachs
>rubio = establishment super PACs, and Goldman Sachs

TRUMP = the People
>>
>>67216009

Most people are brainless slugs. If you can't win them over you're never going to get elected to anything.
>>
>>67216009
Here's my two simple points from a simple-minded brainless slug like myself.

>Trump may or may not increase gun-rights
>but for sure he won't do any sneaky democrat-style midnight gun bans or EOs

>Trump may or may not build a wall
>but for sure he won't be bringing in illegals by the busload and setting quotas for arabs

I don't need free things, I have a job. I don't want other people needlessly getting "free stuff" from my tax dollars, I want them to work for it. Welfare, food stamps, disability and SS already exist for people who truly need help.

I'm fine with people immigrating to America, but I don't agree with an open door policy like Sanders wants. America should only take the best people other countries have to offer.

And guns might not seem like a huge issue to you, but the majority of Americans are just fucking DONE with gun-control. 8 long years of Obama and his dirty tactics to ban black rifles have pissed off way to many people. Guns are here to stay, that's pretty obvious at this point, but time and again Obama and his crew lied to the country and tried repeatedly to pass underhanded bills and EOs.
>>
REMINDER: REPORT AND HIDE ALL REDDIT THREADS
>>
>>67216077
based australia showing that aussies can be smart if they need to
>>
>>67216009

I can't stand that fucking youtube bitch. Atheist whore who tried to embarrass her dad on youtube for trying to redpill her.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.