[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are racists obsessed with skin color and not for example
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: racism1.jpg (89 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
racism1.jpg
89 KB, 650x350
why are racists obsessed with skin color and not for example eye color?
>>
>>67213575
no statistics about green eyed people killing more often than blue eyed. also brown eye color covers to many ethnic groups as the typical eye color

asians , blacks and hispanics and middle eastern people all counted the same despite different average results. not to mention white people with brown eyes lumped in with the monkeys
>>
>>67213793
>not to mention white people with brown eyes lumped in with the monkeys

I'M SCOTTISH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67213793
To be fair crime doesnt correlate to skin shade either, it correlates to specific ethnic groups
>>
>>67213575

Every eye color can be found in native Europeans. Blue, green, brown, silver, hazel, etc.
>>
>>67213575

clearly you have never seen /pol/ sperg out over eye color
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPg3SoldSg

who knows
>>
>>67214180
>>67213793

eye color was just an example, I was just curious why skin color is the dominant part for racists. like why are there no racists for left armed people etc.
>>
>>67214100
No one is saying that, it does correlate with race tho.
>Not all brown dogs
>All pittbulls tho
>>
>>67214357

Race is more than skin colour, African societies aren't shitholes because their skin is brown.
>>
>>67213575
eye colour correlates with race so if you're racist you probably discriminate by eye colour too
>>
>>67213575
Green eyes here guess that means im not a nigger
>>
>>67214357
race used to correlate with ethnicity which highly correlated with culture. now it's just fringe groups of isolated people. same thing but if you procreate with people around you, you don't hate people that look like them
>>
Skin color does not bother me and I never judge based on something that social constructed. I do however have disdain for those with Rh+ blood and certain cranial features.
>>
>>67214357
>no racists for left armed people
There is discrimination against left-handed people. Some are even forced to convert to right-handedness

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/ijshs/6/0/6_IJSHS20070298/_article
>>
Because tons of white people have brown eyes.
>>
>>67213575
eye color doesn't correlate with anything.
>>
>>67213575
There are many Afghans who have light eyes, are they white?
>>
>>67213575
what about nipple color?
Also, racists are obsessed with facial features not skin color.
>>
Racism and "skin colour-ism" or whatever fancy name attached to it are closely linked but they aren't the same.

In the old days it was normal to mock and discriminate against "the irish" because racism was just xenophobia, and in a smaller world you discriminated against anyone that wasn't part of your culture.

Race and this whole white/black divide (with special featured guests, the asians) is a recent American fabrication deliberately designed to obscure class conflict. This keeps the lower/middle class bickering amongst themselves instead of putting aside their differences and going after the rich - the Occupy movement was a perfect example of this as the leadership group that started to assemble was torn apart by petty identity politics, just as planned.

It's worth noting that skin colour discrimination is a very natural and normal thing in terms of human culture and possibly biological.

To be of a lighter skin is to be an "inside" person, probably somebody of higher class and status - the dark skinned people were dark because they worked outside, doing menial labour, the sun would literally tan their skin. Over time in any society that has, well, sunlight - classes form, and there will always be a trend of the lighter skinned upper class and the darker skinned lower class. To be dark, tall and lack visible facial expressions (quite a huge feature) also gives off an inherently untrustworthy feeling.

So to be Black is inherently a disadvantage because in every society you will possess the stigma of lower class scum, and whilst this can be overcome, it's those small discretions that can define how groups and prejudices form and may influence an entire society and culture.

Your only hope then is to go abroad and become an exotic novelty, or actually organise your people into a cohesive social unit (which MLK tried, but the political elite have spent the last few decades dismantling with welfare dissuading any work ethic, and the black power movements).
>>
I think of brown eyes as soulless poo-colored pits and mentally place them at a level below light-colored eyes. However eye color has no affect on how people act so I treat them all the same, aside from finding them less attractive.
>>
>>67215513
It correlates with a lesser/greater ability to filer UV light from the eye. I think that may contribute to eye cancer or degradation of eyesight.

Not like I think you're wrong.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.