[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What DNA ethnicity test kit should I get? I need to make sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x574
What DNA ethnicity test kit should I get? I need to make sure i don't have any dindu in me.
>>
>>67212744
you probably do
>>
>>67212744
23andme
>>
>>67212744
Don't waste your money on that shit

Use the $199 you would have wasted and save it
>>
AncestryDNA is the cheapest and they're having a 10% off sale right now
>>
>>67213414
>>67213623
>>67212744

Give your DNA to the Jew, nothing bad can possibly come of it
>>
Check your nipples, are they dark? No?

I just saved you $200
>>
>>67212744
I was literally just looking at comparisons and prices the other day. I was going to get the 23andme one (heard the ancestry dna one is shit), but then I read that the national geographic test is better and gives more accurate and detailed information.

23andme (I've heard) is too broad and more inaccurate. They've been criticized for miscalculating scandinavian ancestry, they give everyone like 5-10% scandinavian, even people who have advanced genealogical records attesting to the opposite. They also have retarded categories. They put Germany and France together as one category. It's just kind of vague and not as detailed as most people want. I've heard the Nat Geo one is better, idk though.
>>
>>67212744
Look at your nipples and then look at your glans
Are they pink? You are white. Are they not pink? You are a mongrel dog
>>
>>67214054
i have pink nipples/glans and dark hair/eyes

i'm from spain

am i white?
>>
>>67212744
Does it matter? Even if you're part nog you can't do anything about it. Better off just living your life and not worrying about it. So long as you don't look or act nonwhite, you'll be fine and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>67214416
>most Spanish guys i know are very much white
>>
>>67214416
You are probably white. The blonde hair blue eye meme is in reference to ayrans. You aren't aryan but I'd say you're white.
>>
We all have it but some of us have the mutation which turned off melanin production. Some produce less some produce more some none at all.
>>
File: obama-monkey.jpg (52 KB, 339x360) Image search: [Google]
obama-monkey.jpg
52 KB, 339x360
If you're a nigger, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>67214510
>Does it matter? Even if you're part nog you can't do anything about it.
He could kill himself just to be one less nigger around.
>>
>>67213623
Not even a jew can pass that trade.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.