[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so I had to think about this for a while, but I deci
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: endoftheworld.png (510 KB, 1011x824) Image search: [Google]
endoftheworld.png
510 KB, 1011x824
Alright so I had to think about this for a while, but I decided to make a thread about this.

So this barbershop that I go to every now and then for a haircut is under fire because they refused to cut some dykes hair. As soon as I heard this story broke I realized I was overdue for a haircut and went down there.

They've been getting harassed, yelp review bombed, calls from the lgbtqxyzabc123 community saying to prepare for a civil suit, etc. etc.

I went down there and there are people supporting them, but this is just a load of bullshit. It's a great barbershop, if you live in southern california I'd recommend going. Very professional place.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Controversy-Barbershop-Refusal-Serve-Transgender-Patron-371635961.html

Fucking liberals. Remember you're not allowed to have an opinion that might hurt (crazy) people's feelings.
>>
File: yelpbomb.png (108 KB, 1355x712) Image search: [Google]
yelpbomb.png
108 KB, 1355x712
>>
lets not forget about crazy people's feelings
>>
>>67211730
Good they have the right to refuse to serve anyone.
Just like bakeries have the right to refuse to make a cake for homosexuals getting married.
>>
>>67211730
The same right she has to be a weirdo fuck that think she is a man also grant this barber the right to be a weirdo fuck who for some reason refuses to cut women's hair.
>>
>>67211730
They only make a big deal out of it because they know they'll win
>>
>>67212174
Of course it's just about money. I'm going down there to get a haircut Monday.
>>
How fucking hard is it just to go somewhere else? I swear these trans*dykes just do it for the attention.
>>
They have a right to refuse but I don't understand why they would.
>>
>>67212126
I mean it's a male barber shop.

I wouldn't go into a salon and ask for a high and tight. I don't even know if they have clippers at a salon.

>>67212378
They're a good place. I don't really know many of their names, but I'd recommend setting up an appointment.
>>
>>67212535
Good to know
>>
I love how they cite the civil rights act, when there are business that are for women only, like Curves.
>>
>>67211730
"Why won't you cut my hair? I'm the same as all the other guys!"
"Well actually, your hair has vastly different proteins in it which causes it to bend and lay in different ways than guys hair does. The only way it'll be just like guys hair is after years of hormone treatments."
"Hair is hair!"
"Black people don't go to white barbers for the same reason that guys don't go to hair salons. Everybody's hair is different and our barbershop only cuts men."

How the conversation should go
>>
>>67213256
That's probably an easier way to diffuse it, but regardless they are within their rights to deny service.
>>
It's just a symptom of a greater ill.
The Civil Rights Act was the greatest blow to individual liberty and property rights in the nations history. Possibly the biggest US mistake of the twentieth century.
>>
>>67211730
Well what do you want us to do about it. The LGBT community will win this one anyway. Show the shop moral support?
>>
>>67213993
another bill republicans passed, get no credit for it when it is praised either, yet another cuckening.
>>
>>67214857
That's probably the craziest thing is that the overwhelming majority of republicans supported yet, and a slim majority of democrats.

I can't remember the exact numbers but it's crazy.

Those mean old republicans making sure blacks had rights like everybody else.

>>67214853
I guess. Just mainly putting the info out there. It sucks living here in california since there are a ton of convservatives, but we're just outnumbered by liberals 3:1
>>
>>67213018
Then sue Curves.
>>67211730
She wanted a man's haircut. What's the problem?
>>
>>67215421
The dude doesn't support this "transgender" bullshit so he's not going to cut a woman's hair just because she says she's a man.
>>
Maybe I don't know the legal definition of "Public accommodation" but I thought that meant you couldn't deny them entry, but you can deny your service to them for whatever reason?
>>
>>67215599
I go to a barber shop that cuts all people's hair. It's mostly men, but if a woman wanted some dyked up hair they would do it and make it look good.
>>
>>67215949
Then she is free to go to one of those establishments rather than whine to the media, who here is hungry for controversy, about it.
>>
>>67212492

Because they have principles.
>>
>>67216028
They broke the law and made a simple thing way too complicated.
>>
>>67215010

>That's probably the craziest thing is that the overwhelming majority of republicans supported yet, and a slim majority of democrats.

Are you trying to make me a Democrat?
>>
>>67211730
>>67215949
I thought they didn't give it a haircut because they thought it was a female
>>
>>67216109
They made a simple thing too complicated?

So this woman who identifies as more of a man than a woman (whatever the fuck that means) and calls the media and wants to have a lawsuit isn't complicating shit?

If I went in there and was a hobo who hasn't showered in weeks and smelt like BO and stale urine and they refused me, would they be complicating it because they don't want some guy stinking up the place?

Would I be able the call the media telling them that this place is elitist and classist?

They refused service and it should end at that, this waste of tits is what made it too complicated.
>>
>>67216247
But she doesn't want a woman's haircut.

A salon is the wrong place for her. She wants a fade and a hightop looking pompadour.
>>
>>67216247
It was a woman who identifies as a man.
>>
>>67216302
>They made a simple thing too complicated?
yeah, give the dyke a dyke haircut. It's simple and a barber shop is very qualified to do it.

If she asked a dentist or a florist you'd have an argument.
>If I went in there and was a hobo who hasn't showered in weeks and smelt like BO and stale urine and they refused me, would they be complicating it because they don't want some guy stinking up the place?
different argument for a different problem.
>>
>>67216335
What the fuck is a Fade and a Hightop?
>>
>>67211785
They are right you know.

You can't just turn people away because they are mentally unstable
>>
>>67216443
It's simple. She goes to another place.

Problem solved. Tell me they complicated it again.
>>
>>67216598
They can provide service, but they didn't want to because of who she was.
That's not the way business works. Sorry.
>>67216542
Pretty much what the dyke has now. Sorry you don't have good haircuts in Austria.
>>
>>67216542

>Australians in charge of knowing what a haircut is

I knew you lot were stone-age savages, but I didn't think it was that bad
>>
>>67216936
They probably beat their hair between rocks until it breaks. Or burn it off with gasoline while huffing it.
>>
>>67216769
>That's not the way business works. Sorry.
>Reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
>Very religious person who doesn't want to feed into some dumb cunts delusion

They simply refused service because of their beliefs. They didn't do shit that was complicated.
>>
>>67216044
Dykes generally wear their hair short, what's the reason behind refusing business for something you normally do anyway?
>>
>>67216554
No they're not you idiot. In America business owners can deny service to any customer for any reason at their own discretion. You can't force a business to serve a customer.
>>
File: SaigaMarine.jpg (383 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
SaigaMarine.jpg
383 KB, 800x1066
>>67216167
They used to be the party of the Klan. The old Dems used to have a militia called the Redshirts that would shoot blacks who tried to vote.

Even after the Dems swung far-left, some Southerners continue to bear an historical hatred of the GOP and vote for what are called "Yellow Dog Democrats" who are usually as conservative as their Republican peers. The term refers to a Southern axiom:

>i'd vote for a yella dog afore i'd vote for a republican
>>
>>67217180
>They simply refused service because of their beliefs.
and they will lose the proceeding lawsuit.
>>
>>67211730
If the barber is allowed to make the choice to service only male patrons then he hasn't done anything wrong. She might identify as a man, and the barber might acknowledged this fully, but she is still a biological female, which they both acknowledged fully. If the barber makes his religious decision based on biological sex he isn't discriminating against her gender identity. Gender just isn't a factor in his decision. Assuming they can't prove that he also refuses to cut the hair of males who identify as females he has an airtight defense.
>>
>>67211730
based barbershop
>>
>>67211730
does that thing think its passing as a man?

she's a fucking ultra dyke and should just stick to that, stop pretending you're a dude, im a weakling and that thing 1) couldn't take me in a fight, 2) is less intelligent than me, 3) couldn't fit in with a group of men, etc.

it should kill itself
>>
>>67213993
>Possibly the biggest US mistake of the twentieth century.
giving women the right to vote was way worse anon
>>
>>67211785

this information has nothing to do with whether or not they perform the service of cutting hair properly
>>
>>67217389
And it will be a travesty of justice. Is that man a slave, you faggot? No? Then he should be able to choose who he works for. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>67217344
Is this real?

Feels like a dozen memes rolled into one parody media bs. I get that the whole manlet thing has been big lately on the internet but I seriously doubt anybody goes and kills for it. Hell, I'm a 5' 4" manlet myself and when I go to the stores and see cashiers, they're usually girls and a lot of them are cute, and some how, magically they are still shorter than me.
>>
File: an_hero_usa.jpg (46 KB, 285x263) Image search: [Google]
an_hero_usa.jpg
46 KB, 285x263
>>67217344
"32 year old"

mfw every Time magazine cannot hyphenate correctly
>>
>woman
>veteran
>>
>>67218294

driving trucks is serious business mkay
>>
File: Jeff Goudreau—Found Legal Pot.png (488 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Goudreau—Found Legal Pot.png
488 KB, 960x540
>>67218171
>>67218261
No, this is something >>>/k/ whipped up after some /k/ommandoes got pinched at a BLM chimpout in Minneapolis. The dude on the cover here wasn't even there that night. It's a pretty convincing cover, though.
>>
>>67217071
>>67216936

folks, that faggy little haircut isn't what I'd consider to be something I could lord over someone for them not having known it existed
>>
>>67216769

Easy fix: fuck up her hair cut.
>>
>Refusing services to biological females
Not discriminatory.
>Refusing services to people who identify as women
Discrimination based on gender orientation.

It would have been discrimination to cut her hair. Then he would have discriminated against all the people who he refused to service just because they identify as women. You can't treat people differently based only on their gender identity.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.