[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we all just get along?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 478x350
#Peace
#NotMeUs
#Unity
#BernieOrBust
>>
>>67211179
Let's all agree that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>67211399
piss off, go hate on minorities some more, that's all you are good for
>>
>>67211179

Your books literally say not to
>>
>>67212016
Piss off Straya, shitposting and alcoholism are all you're good for.
>>
>>67211179
I want peace. I want Trump.
>>
because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
and it can never be put out
>>
>>67212016
What's wrong with hating minorities?
>>
>>67212093
>implying shit posting is a bad and or easy thing to do
>>
>>67211179

Cause Bernie supporters are literal scum.
>>
>>67211179
Why Bernie though? Trump literally is for negotiation between Palestine and Israel. He explicitly said so in the debates to both Cruz's and Rubio's disagreement
>>
>>67212269
causes violence, anger which causes high blood pressure, stress, paranoia, delusions, and this has an epidemic effect that spreads. Its a distraction, a burden on the individual and society at large.
>>
>>67211179
Sure thing. As soon as you and your kind are eradicated we can all get along with our peaceful society.
>>
>>67212245
didnt even realize there was a video for this song, holy shit
>>
>>67212630
there wasnt
moving the clock 1 hour ahead changed your timestream
>>
Kebabery and Kikery
Live together in perfect haram-mony
>>
>>67211179
Yet both of them are in my country.
>>
>>67212495
Everyone says that, no president or presidential candidate thats had any chance at all really means it. The US has a long tradition of covering Israels ass militarily and politically and that likely will not change until US citizens wake the fuck up to how toxic US foreign policy has been for decades.
>>
>jews and muzzies working to take over america
They've got to go back
>>
File: 1445422246039.png (547 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1445422246039.png
547 KB, 680x510
>>67211179
they're both semites as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>67212585
>multiculturalism causes violence, anger which causes high blood pressure, stress, paranoia, delusions, and this has an epidemic effect that spreads. Its a distraction, a burden on the individual and society at large.
FTFY
>>
>>67212585
I'll stop hating minorities once their crime rate per capita is equal to whites, once affirmative action ends, and when GIB ME DATS POGRAMS are eradicated

so never. The ability to help fellow man should be because of altruistic ideology not to spend a lifetime in political office
>>
>>67211179
Yeah, I agree with you, except for one thing. Bernie is the wrong choice. He will mostly empower individualists and that wont bring peace to anyone.
>>
>>67212585
illegals killing and stealing cause those things, not wanting to kick them out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.