[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to the Trump rally tomorrow and since we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hj4eIRB.jpg (924 KB, 1200x792) Image search: [Google]
hj4eIRB.jpg
924 KB, 1200x792
I'm going to the Trump rally tomorrow and since we have to wait 3 hours, is it alright to bring a book, cigs, and a lighter into the event?
>>
>>67208225
>disrespecting the god emperor by not paying full attention
>>
>>67208225

May want some pepper spray and a baton while you're at it, there may be some Bernie supporters there suppressing democracy and you should never turn down a chance to beat some freedom into brown people. MAGA
>>
>>67208314
Perhaps you didn't read, WAIT, for three hours.
>>
You'll want to flash a copy of Mein Kampf to the guards
>>
>>67208225
live stream it fucker
>>
>>67208347
this,

maybe fill your pocket with sand just in case.
>>
File: 1455488091691.jpg (54 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
1455488091691.jpg
54 KB, 400x599
As long as the lighter is a torch, and the book is the Quran
>>
You may need zookeeper gear too
>>
Are there any actual Trump supporters that can answer my question? The Secret Service site doesnt have shit on it.
>>
>>67208225
Pretty sure you can smoke outside before the doors open and yeah a book would be cool too. It's the Boca one right? I'll be there also and at the Doral one on Monday and finally will be poll watching in Miami-dade on Tuesday
>>
>>67208225
OH FUCK YEAH BUD
>>
>>67208860
They might not let you have a lighter if it's indoors. Just bring a disposable, the most they'll do is make you throw it out. They won't refuse you.
>>
>>67208974
>>67209255
Thank you. No it is the Cincy one and it is indoors. I kinda figured we wouldn't be able to smoke inside but better to have it...etc etc etc.
>>
You could definitely conceal a bomb in a book. Light a fuse and throw it at Trump.

We can't let that happen.
>>
>>67209491
Yeah no problem, I really hope the Don doesn't get hurt I would go ape shit if someone actually hurt him but knowing how the SS has him backed up now I feel that he'll be safe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.