[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michelle Fields - Confirmed hoax by WaPo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.jpg (180 KB, 1302x680) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
180 KB, 1302x680
Jim (aka InternetAristocrat) is being threatened for exposing the Michelle Fields hoax.

He archived tweets from a Washington Post photographer who lied about his attendance at the alleged assault.

There's currently an egg account on Twitter demanding he take them down. This pretty much confirms that the Michelle Fields incident was a hoax, and it was coordinated by the Washington Post & Michelle Fields.
>>
File: seal stare.jpg (107 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
seal stare.jpg
107 KB, 900x900
>>67207250
>>
>>67207250
The fecklessness of leftists in the face of someone who has his shit together, and isn't having any of their crap is, well, not surprising actually. Remember, these people are natural cowards, and can only fight with passive aggression and lies.
>>
>>67207250

This woman is a huge liar and an insult to actual victims of assault everywhere. Absolutely disgusting & shameful behavior from these false "journalists"
>>
>>67208073
Libel sue her ass.
>>
File: 1318515601829.gif (159 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1318515601829.gif
159 KB, 250x250
This is really bizarre. The egg account is defensive of Jabin Bottsford (WaPo photographer who lied).

We show him the archived tweets and he claims theyre "fabricated," even though theyre archived.

Then we show him that we have the deleted tweets quoted on twitter, which confirms theyre real. He still claims theyre "fake."

Do you think its a friend, family member of Jabin, or a WaPo colleague? Hard to say why he's so irrationally invested in this.
>>
>>67207250
Time to ruin some lives then.
>>
>>67207250
i like how the chicago chimpout totally buried this shit

maybe next time michelle
>>
> Johnathan Michael @johnmike562 now22 seconds ago
>@MisterMetokur I didn't ask you to remove it, I want you to revise it to note that Jabin was joking and really did witness an assualt.

What the fuck?
>>
>>67208658
They're getting nervous
>>
File: your new boss.png (107 KB, 673x795) Image search: [Google]
your new boss.png
107 KB, 673x795
>>
Jim is the most unwavering bastard, and god is he awesome for it.
>>
>>67207250
or its a troll.
>>
>>67209028
Very possible too.
>>
>>67207250
I was always suspicious of it to begin with. I first heard about it on the Ben Shapiro podcast, and while I could find the picture of her wrist, I couldn't find anything that proved she was assaulted.

There was media EVERYWHERE, and they are all desperate to make Trump look bad. One would think that SOMEBODY'S camera would have captured it.

I love that an amateur like Jim did more investigating than any of the sociopaths that call themselves journalists.

It lets you know how low the bar is in this day and age. Nobody in journalism cares about the facts. They care about their narrative.
>>
>>67207250
whats the deal with the michelle fields assault?
>>
File: 1453144950783.jpg (88 KB, 960x633) Image search: [Google]
1453144950783.jpg
88 KB, 960x633
>>67209223
This explains everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk
>>
>>67209223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6K7iiV_zk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxgdHgMPP3k
>>
I barely understand the story, but from what I heard was that the chick was like violently pulled down and shit.

I just saw the video, Trump was leaving his press conference and someone pulled her back he can go home.

How the fuck is that a violent assault.
>>
File: 1453571643881.jpg (128 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1453571643881.jpg
128 KB, 620x620
All this bullshit.

Tell me we're getting through it, bros.
>>
>>67212012
>constant, unrelenting anti-trump spam that is encouraged, supported and protected by the moderators didn't stump him
>accusations of racism and comparisons to the greatest mass murders in history didn't stump him
>false accusations of assault didn't stump him
>assassination attempts didn't stump him
HE
CANNOT
BE
FUCKING
STUMPED
>>
thank you archive.is for existing
>>
>>67208658
>Jabin claimed this post was a joke
>>
>>67212222

QUADS OF TRUTH

MAGA
>>
(((Michelle Fields)))
>>
>>67208658
lel that damage control
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.