[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with American guys and homoerotic jokes? One or two is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Whats with American guys and homoerotic jokes? One or two is ok, but making them all the time?

Why do you guys do it?
>>
>>67207009
You're not American, stop acting like you know what it's like over here.
>>
>>67207009

We don't have any sheep.
>>
>>67207833
/thread
>>
>>67207009
You say that while posting a pic of a rapper in a turtle neck to support your claim?
>>
is that the finger you used on your gay dad?
>>
>>67207833
I smell burnt kiwi
>>
>>67207009
Insecurity
>>
>>67207009
What is it with gays and taking dicks up the ass? One or two is ok, but anal stretching all the time?

Why do you gays do it?
>>
>>67207009
it's our culture shitlord stop being intolerant
>>
>>67207009
Oh I just find nigger noise so funny don't you?
>>
File: 1457670385127.jpg (51 KB, 492x557) Image search: [Google]
1457670385127.jpg
51 KB, 492x557
>>67207009
> One or two is ok, but making them all the time?
> One or two is ok.
You are allowed 2 dirty jokes a day?
>>
>>67207009
Didn't have any friends at school, lad? Homoerotic ribbing seems to be a large component of Anglo male-bonding.
>>
>>67207009
holy shit I thought I was the only one that noticed this. I work with a guy that every joke he makes all go to butt fucking.
#notallamericansmakehomojokes
>>
File: pat-simmons.jpg (117 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
pat-simmons.jpg
117 KB, 620x349
Afraid to get their hands dirty
>>
It's just sort of the lingo around here
>Stub toe
>"Aw fuck me in the ass!"
>See handsome guy
>"I'd suck his dick for some crack"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.