[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's Primaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: trump3.jpg (21 KB, 400x258) Image search: [Google]
trump3.jpg
21 KB, 400x258
>WASHINGTON, D.C.
Rubio: 37%
Kasich: 35%
Trump: 13%

>WYOMING
Cruz: 66%
Rubio: 19%
Trump: 7%

You can't ignore this, he's getting stumped. Try and explain it away, this is a distant and embarrassing third.

>in b4 everyone critical of Trump are from reddit meme
>>
How come he is so low in Wyoming?
>>
>>67206801
The "voters" are establishment people.
>>
>>67206801
Because these are not real elections it's just GOP establishment circlejerking.
>>
How the fuck is Rubio beating Kasich in D.C.?
>>
>>67206721
Dude. It's DC
One of the most leftie and Nigger filled palces in the nation.
Of course they don't want Trump
>>
>>67206721
source nigger faggot
>>
What about Guam? That's the most important one, desu.
>>
>>67206941
>this explains Wyoming too

>>67206946
www.politico.com

>>67206855
>Wyoming
>Establishment
Pick one.
>>
>>67206941
>implying liberals and niggers vote in the GOP primary
>>
>>67206721

Note to self:

Do the opposite of what D.C. says.
>>
>>67207168
>implying liberals and niggers vote in the GOP primary

Actually, there's a lot of libtards voting republican.
Did you think the word "cuckservative" was just a meme?
>>
File: Capture.png (140 KB, 1117x948) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
140 KB, 1117x948
>>67206721

>d.c & wyoming
>mattering at all

pick one.

trump is going to get all 99 Florida delegates on Tuesday. this shit is over.
>>
>>67206721
>Niggers: The City
>Literally Who Cares: The State

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

UNSTUMPED
>>
>>67206721
DC is a black citystate, and less than 1k people voted in Wyoming.
>>
>y-yeah guys. These delegates don't matter at all. #trumptrain
>>
>>67207130
Regular people don't get to vote in Wyoming. It's a convention where only establishment people get to have their say.

And their delegates aren't even bound.
>>
>>67206801
There's like only 1000 total voters.
>>
>>67206801
The people don't vote.
>>
File: hanging_chad.jpg (357 KB, 1600x1020) Image search: [Google]
hanging_chad.jpg
357 KB, 1600x1020
>>67207416
H A N G I N G
A
N
G
I
N
G

C H A D S
H
A
D
S
>>
Basically how the process works in Wyoming is every county gets to send its delegate to the convention. Of course the delegate is always some establishment shill. And even if the populace of the county want their vote to go to Trump it doesn't matter because the delegate is not bound to do what the populace wants. The delegate is free to choose whoever he wants at the convention.

There is no election in Wyoming it's just the establishment picking whoever they want.
>>
>>67206721
Let's see,

>Washington DC

Was always going to be Rubios. Rubios strongest counties up until this point were the rich Virginia suburbs of DC. Rubio always over performs in the state capitals. Of course the capital of the country was going to swing towards the most establishment, Washington supported candidate.

>Wyoming

Not a thing. People don't vote in Wyoming, It's just a party convention were party members decide who they want to support and all the delegates are unbound. Of course party members are not going to support Trump.
>>
>>67193933
What is washington like, 1 delegate?
>>
It just doesn't matter. The numbers just aren't there for any of the others. Trump has it. He can taste it. It tastes like blue raspberry tropical candy. It's great.
>>
I am suprised DC went Rubio when he's going to drop out soon . I thought they would go with WWIII Nice Guy
>>
>>67206721
D.C. is D.C. Trump was never going to win there. That Rubio is Washington's guy has been clear for months, and was already demonstrated during the Virginia primary, where Rubio dominated inside the beltway, but got killed outside of it.

Wyoming has no primary as such. They held a non-binding caucus with no preference poll, back on the 1st. Today was the county conventions, which actually select the delegates. Actually, only 12 of Wyoming's 29 delegates were on the table today; the other 14 non-automatic delegates are chosen at the state convention (April 14-16).

Colorado and North Dakota operate the same way.

>>67206801
Because there's no popular vote in Wyoming.

>>67208351
19, actually. But yeah, pretty much irrelevant compared to the WTA states coming up on Tuesday.
>>
>>67208643
>I am suprised DC went Rubio when he's going to drop out soon .
D.C. insiders are still delusional about Rubio's chances, just like Karl Rove on election night 2012.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.