[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So DC voted for establishment candidates. This is as expected.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dc.png (48 KB, 718x747) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
48 KB, 718x747
So DC voted for establishment candidates.
This is as expected.

But what the fuck is with those delegate allocations?

I can't even say this shit is gerrymandered because DC is a single precinct.
>>
Wait until the 15th Canacuck
>>
>>67205877
>Trump beat Cruz
I guess Washington really does hate Cruz
>>
>>67205877
Probably have to reach a threshold to qualify for delegates.
>>
>>67205877
>19 delegantes
>pretty close race between the robot and the nobody
>one gets 10, second place gets 9
>presumably, there's a viability threshold in play as well
>presumably, the god emperor and the rat didn't hit that threshold
>thus, they don't get delegates either
>>
>>67205877
The real story is that they split between Kasuck and Lubio.

Those are establishment/neocons there in DC, they can't even decide on an alternative to Trump. lol
>>
File: superdelegates.png (21 KB, 561x485) Image search: [Google]
superdelegates.png
21 KB, 561x485
>>67205877
Feel da Bern
>>
>>67205877
Imagine the Jeb tier shame of only winning DC and Minnesota...
>>
File: cXqRHXV.jpg (43 KB, 389x277) Image search: [Google]
cXqRHXV.jpg
43 KB, 389x277
>>67207345
No
>>
>>67206635
What's happening on the 15th?

>>67207331
That's even better. Trump is ahead, and they split the votes so there's no chance Rubio will catch up.
>>
>>67207634
Im from dc. My father is hardcore establishment. His #1 choice was Jeb, #2 is now Rubio.
I can't stop laughing...
>>
>>67207886
>What's happening on the 15th?

Super Tuesday 3: High Noon At MAGA Mountain
>>
>>67207886

>What's happening on the 15th

Another day of a bunch of primaries for a bunch of states
>>
>>67207886
If Kasich and Rubio win Ohio and Florida, the establishment will continue to push forward to a contested convention behind Kasich, where Trump has 0% chances of winning.

If they lose Ohio, the establishment will have to suck Ted Cruz's feet to please beat Trump (despite being the second most anti-establishment candidate). But even if Ted Cruz seemingly had a slight advantage in 1 on 1 polls vs Trump a while ago, it is possible that the recent rally turmoils and the new sex scandal have reversed the statistics, so the establishment might end up BTFO anyway.
>>
>>67207886

5 primaries and it's when the GOP switches from proportional delegates to winner take all delegates.

For instance in the Florida primary the winner will get 99 delegates, second place will get nothing.

Trump's leading in FL polls but it's Rubio's home state.
>>
>>67205877

>Caucuses
>Giving the remotest of shits
>>
>>67205877
They probably have a 15% viability threshold,.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.