[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABSOLUTE MADMAN REDDIT BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: RIqvP8H[1].png (50 KB, 638x344) Image search: [Google]
RIqvP8H[1].png
50 KB, 638x344
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

REDDIT BTFO
>>
>>67205578

Probably the only intelligible thing science nigger has said in a while
>>
>>67205578
>people that don't like trump don't like people that like trump

Am I reading this wrong? Isn't that just kind of an obvious statement?
>>
>>67205994
I'd say he was always been honest and critical. Though his fans are the worst
>>
>>67205578

I guess I don't understand his retarded wording
>>
>>67206089
Nah, he means it's like hating a show because of its fandom
>>
>>67206089
He's saying that's wrong. I know you partisan types think the other side should always be demonized, but rational people know that's a dumb thing to do.
>>
>>67206298
Also not true. It's more like hating Americans because you've been wronged by teh US government.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 1440x810
>>67206408
The difference between what I said and that was?
>>
>>67206125
Nah black science man has always spouted dumb libtard shit like complaining about having to get a passport to travel abroad because the borders are 'artificial'
>>
>>67205994

I think he's always meant well and tries to be logical and not just a shill.

He's going to get a nice redpill out of this.

I think a lot of people who were on the fence officially or unofficially chose a side after the chicago chimpout.

Liberals better get prepared because they are waking the sleeping giant.
>>
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

TRUMP THE UNTRUMPABLE

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
>>
>>67205578
This faget said Pluto isn't a planet. I am forced to disagree with anything he says on principle now.
>>
>>67205578
He's saying that the people who are so butthurt and go out of their way to protest, disrupt, attack, etc Trump supporters are only feeding trump's popularity and that these people are against democracy.
>>
>>67206646
Because what you said was backward. It would be the same as "Hating the fandom because you hate the show"
>>
>>67207258
Retread the tweet tard, it says hating trump is really just hating his "fandom" instead
>>
>>67207049
Pluto is a dwarf planet. Get over it.
>>
>>67205578
Absolutely based. I take back everything that I said about him.
>>
>>67207717
Fuck you faggot, it's the 9th planet of the solar system.
>>
>>67205994
He always says intelligible things. It's his fans that are the idiots.
>>
>>67207690
"People who are anti-Trump (the show) are actually anti-Trump supporters (the fandom)"
Then he goes on to elaborate that the problem is that they oppose citizens exercising their civic right to vote.

Don't delude yourself into thinking this nigger supports Trump, bro.
>>
>>67207801
It doesn't even lie on teh same plane as the rest of the planets, and is the same size as Eris.
>>
File: de la.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
de la.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
>>67205578
REDDIT CUTTING THEIR TIES
>>
>>67205578

Trump: "That niggers a good boy, aintcha boy."

Tyson: "Yes Massa, guhness grayshus massa, dem white folks sho is happy to see you massa."
>>
Based nigga, if only he was not this retarded about atheism tho.

''You cant be atheist cuz you cant prove there is no god'' (proving a negative) what a cuck faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.