[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Klan and other white people brutalize blacks after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 777x1000
Why did the Klan and other white people brutalize blacks after they were set free?

Black people never did anything to them but they proceeded with the lynchings and beatings anyway

I could understand if black people posed some sort of threat or were attacking whites but they were just really poor people trying to get by
>>
FUCK THE KKK

I have to here shit from dindus all the time becuase of them
>>
>>67203740
Some teenage edgelords spray painted "KKK" on an overpass near here and it made the local news
>>
Maybe 'black people' didn't… but perhaps a specific black person did do something

As I understand it Lynchings were often rough justice in areas without a lot of law enforcement in place.

I was surprised to learn that a lot of whites were lynched too back in those days.

But really who gives a fuck. There hasn't been a lynching in like 60 years…and even 60 years ago it was almost unheard of.

Point blank… people make too much of this crap, people talk about the klan this the klan that… It doesn't exist in reality even .1% of what it exists in the popular culture and peoples imaginations.

Can ANYONE recall a clan crime in their lifetime? Perhaps, but I can' off the top of my head
>>
I always think of the KKK as a magical group that compliments the ideas of the nation of islam, with their imperial swagger, courtly titles.

The KKK is a group dedicated to celebrating mutual race wars, and endorsing any form of nationalism.

The FBI can call them a hate group, but they are a love group dedicated to unifying their enemies against them for the sake of nationalism.
>>
the klan was the democratic party enforcers.
>>
>>67203545
Because nigger African savages can't control themselves and were always out raping white women. Canaan is supposed to be a lowly slave of slaves from his abominable blasphemous origins in Satan's testicles.
>>
>>67204769
>nigger African savages can't control themselves and were always out raping white women

That was the Klan's reasoning for their activities but there's no evidence that the newly freed slaves were raping white women
>>
File: kkkcivilwar.png (308 KB, 593x437) Image search: [Google]
kkkcivilwar.png
308 KB, 593x437
>>67203545
google radical reconstruction. Basically the north disenfranchised all southern whites and remade their governments with northern whites and free blacks. Southern whites said nah fuck that and created insurgent groups to kill carpetbaggers and blacks until the north said fuck it and left.

Here's a good article written by a northern republican reconstructionist at the time talking about all the corruption.

http://ebooks.library.cornell.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=atla;cc=atla;rgn=full%20text;idno=atla0087-4;didno=atla0087-4;view=image;seq=0481;node=atla0087-4%3A4
>>
>>67203545

because racism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0VXtelUqw
>>
>>67203545
KKK is just a meme. It's been turned into this ridiculous dramatization due to bullshit narratives like To Kill A Mockingbird and Mississippi Burning that are simply ridiculous farces.

The KKK weren't just going around terrorizing blacks and "lynchin' niggers" for no reason. They were a form of mob justice, which was fairly common in undeveloped areas back then, period. The blacks they hung were murderers and rapists. They always forget to mention this part when you hear about poor blacks getting hanged. And while the meme is that they were killing people every other day, these events were actually exceedingly rare.

As far as a hate group, the KKK is one of the most innocuous in human history.
>>
A combination of fear and disenfranchisement.

Fear, because after holding down an entire race through violence and force for so long, it was unreasonable for southern whites to think they could lift their control and everything would be peachy fucking keen. In most of human history, when the tables turn, and a subservient people is allowed to rise up, they take revenge. So even with the absence of slavery, they were driven to continue to control blacks through violence and force lest they be met with the same. This is why MLK is so important and so celebrated. By instilling his freedom movement with non-violence, his organization not only motivated black folk to rise up but removed the pressing need to hold them down in the first place.

The other less talked about factor was the widespread disenfranchisement that took place after the civil war. Any man who took up arms against the union was stripped of his right to vote. In one fell swoop, the south lost almost all of its voters. Northern transplants and blacks were swept into state legislatures and the US congress in short order. This created terrible, long-lasting resentment.
>>
>>67203545
Blacks were just as violent back then as they are now. They make up 52% of murders while only being 13% of the population. The North destroyed the South through their heinous acts of aggression.

Justice was far more brutal than, for everyone, not just blacks.
>>
>>67203545
They killed chatolics just for being catholics.
>>
>>67206561
The Klan most of America thinks about is not the Klan at its height. In the 1920s, when it had a membership numbering in the millions (and had the strongest presence in Ohio, of all places), it was largely a civic organization. A Klansman would more likely find himself organizing treasury reports and bake sales than mayhem and murder. They started rapidly fading away in the following decades. The Klan America remembers is the Klan of the civil rights era, the 1950s and '60s. By then, they were at a fraction of their former glory, and largely made up of hardcore members and violent reactionaries. This is the terrorist organization we know and love today.

And even if all of the victims of klan lynchings were accused murderers and rapists, circumventing due process is no small crime. They usurped one of the founding principals that made this country great. And besides, many of the "criminals" they lynched were guilty of crimes like owning a car or house nicer than they should or defending themselves against a white attacker. An unsubstantiated rape accusation could mean the burning of an entire neighborhood. The killings carried out by the waning klan was no kind of justice, mob or otherwise.
>>
>>67203545
Impotent anger after the Civil War that later became traditional.
Slaves and common Southerners were on pretty even terms with each other before the war.
>>
>>67204194
Denise Byrd was just like 10 years ago.
>>
>>67207672
That's a good thing
>>
>>67207808
>Slaves and common Southerners were on pretty even terms with each other before the war.

Yes they were as only 6% of the population owned slaves and of that 6%, 90% only held one slave
Slaveholding was for the Jewish elites only

I think a lot of the fear came from realizing that they (poor whites) would now be competing against blacks for jobs
>>
>>67207808
Most poor southern whites were pretty lowly, but nowhere near the level of a slave. That is, before the civil war. After the civil war when official slavery was replaced by defacto slavery with the share cropping system, poor whites as well as blacks were used and abused by plantation owners. And in coal country where miners lived in company owned towns getting paid company scrip and paying inflated prices at the company store, those men were truly slaves.
>>
File: yh.png (6 KB, 100x115) Image search: [Google]
yh.png
6 KB, 100x115
>>67205543

▲ ▲
>>
>>67203545
Because they were democrats. Democrats are brutal motherfuckers, and sneeky
>>
>>67203545

Not the real Klan. Real Klan was after scallywags, carpetbaggers and profiteers. Jews and exploitationist greedy whites.
>>
>>67203545
3,446 lynchings over about a century.

blacks seem to be much better at killing each other than we ever were.
>>
>>67203545
>Black people never did anything to them.
Why do you think this, OP?
Why do you believe blacks once had saintly impulse control even though now they are known for having no impulse control?
Why do you believe that whites would just murder innocent people for no reason?
Is it because Hollywood said so?
>>
>>67209757
And "lynch" never had anything to do with race until a major media campaign with the NAACP. More whites were lynched than blacks.
>>
Things like this have fueled the hatred for these monkeys.
>>
>>67210075
whoops, left off the best part.
>>
>>67205316
>That was the Klan's reasoning for their activities but there's no evidence that the newly freed slaves were raping white women
This is a retarded liberal argument, there is victim and witness testimoney. Now go listen to your pussyboy eminem nigger music you faggot nigger cock gobbling bitch wigger.
>>
>>67210787
This

Just take a look at black on white rape statistics of the past couple years and tell me it wasn't a problem back then
>>
File: 1401252442603.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1401252442603.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>67203545
>Why did the Klan and other white people brutalize blacks after they were set free?
People saw blacks and treated blacks like animals for the longest time. It's the only way you could rationalize slavery. That doesn't just go away because the government says they're free now. It was an affront when for example a black person (who was seen as an animal) starting fucking someone's daughter. Or when a black person assaulted a white person. Shit like that is what got people lynched.
>>
>>67207672
Popecucks need to perish
>>
>>67203545
protip: they only lynched black people that were suspected of raping a girl of the white race
>>
>>67210787
There is no testimony or the presenting of witnesses in a lynching. That's what makes it a lynching. I won't be the one to say that newly freed slaves behaved as saints. You unleash a penniless, illiterate group of unskilled laborers on a ravaged, war torn landscape and entirely remove the system by which they have lived all of their lives, it's just sheer probability that some white folks are gonna get robbed.
>>
>>67207688

Yet every once in a while you have to put a group in their fucking place to make them respect you. Blacks are waging guerilla warfare against Whites, hiding behind their irl anonymity. They all look alike, wear hooded to their crimes, pick isolated targets and employ overwhelming violence. They get away with the vast majority of their crimes, receive a slap on the wrist when they're eventually caught, or they go to nigger university for a few years and study how The Man made them do it and how they can be better criminals.

And we can't win, because we follow rules and niggers have decided they won't. And if we stoop to their level they will cry foul and act indignant. If we freed ourselves of empathy and civility for just a little bit, we could fix our fucking problems.

I hate these loud-mouthed progressives and audacious niggers. Sometimes I wish I had nothing to lose.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.