[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORWEGIAN WOMAN HANGS HER USED CONDOM COLLECTION ON HER BEDROOM WALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: weird+condom+fetish.jpg (57 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
weird+condom+fetish.jpg
57 KB, 600x399
Just when you thought Scandinavia couldn't get any more degenerate

http://www.mandatory.com/2016/02/18/weird-news-norwegian-woman-hangs-her-used-condom-collection-on/
>>
File: 1320352238325.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1320352238325.png
11 KB, 211x246
>all those sandniggers
>>
>>67200404

This is considered normal now for women to do in western culture. Especially in Europe. The U.S. will get there soon.
>>
>>67200404
Imagine the smell of rotten cum... I had used condom left in room once and smell became very noticable quite shortly.
>>
There are like 100 condoms with dry sperm from different coals??
ewwwwwwww?
>>
>>67200404
They were actually sent to her through the mail with a picture of themselves. She pays for it since it's her "fetish." This came up a few years ago, don't know why it's back again ?
>>
Her collection is still growing. Tonje began soliciting condoms from her friends at parties, earning her the nickname "Condom-Tonje." Her current collection numbers 1,921 rubbers, all of which line her bedroom walls like a museum. Tonje hopes to pass the 10,000 mark one day.

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/woman-makes-shrine-used-condom-collection/2
>>
>>67200404
So that's why my buddy Warren never lets a bitch have access to the condom after sex.
>>
this is old as fuck dude
>>
>>67200404
>Where have all the good men gone?
>>
It’s not a cheap pastime. She’s shelled out as much as $77 per condom, and she’ll offer an extra $15 if the sender includes a photograph. Sometimes she receives up to 20 condoms by mail. The rest of her collection comes from friends and her own sexual encounters. Her father has even asked his friends to donate their used condoms to the cause.

> Her father has even asked his friends to donate their used condoms to the cause.

lol what...
>>
this is old as shit
>>
>>67200404
Wait a second.. that image is ancient
>>
>>67201039
just like the cum rotting on her walls.
>>
>>67200743
My first roommate saved all of his used condoms and tacked them up in the corner of his window. He said that they were wind chimes.
>>
>>67200404
whore
>>
>>67200404
This is quite old, there's even an /sp/ version with George Costanza and Orson Welles on the pictures.
>>
>>67200404
Those must stink pretty bad
>>
>>67200404
It's like people hanging their waifu shit on the wall
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.