[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, Bernie vs Donald would be the single greatest elec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Bernie vs Trump.jpg (537 KB, 1890x1063) Image search: [Google]
Bernie vs Trump.jpg
537 KB, 1890x1063
Admit it, Bernie vs Donald would be the single greatest election America has seen in decades.

The rednecks, racists, hardcore conservatives, weeaboos, anti-government, militant xenophobes all gathered in awe around their God-King Trump, versus The Ultimate Cuckold, the Prince of Social Justice Warriors and Communists worldwide, Colonel Sanders.

I would be addicted to the news like a fiend, desperate for what Uncle Trump and Comrade Bernard have to tell us next. I know that I'm encouraging everyone I know in the states to vote for Bernie because Hillary vs Trump would be a simple blowout, not even a spectacle worth tuning in for the predictable Trump blowout.

The violence seen in Chicago and the maniac in Ohio are only a small taste of the social unrest that the Trump vs Sanders election could unleash. Massive riots on both sides, huge social upheaval. All I want to see is these two spitting vitriol at one another on live television. Even Donald wants a piece of Bern, and Sanders loves talking about his good friend Mr. Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZabwkAPNWmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkNXjVlEQoI
>>
Donald Trump can't stand up to Bernie Sanders, intellectually. Bernie Sanders would destroy him. Donald Trump at best could deliver some flashy punchlines, but when it came down to substance he would get bitch smacked.

Bernie first off is a Jew so he has superior intellect. And in every instance that Trump has had to speak on his policies in a non-superficial way, he's meandered.

Bernie actually has political experience and can actually talk about shit beyond empty "build wall" rhetoric.

He might still lose, but that's because people don't necessarily value the most compelling arguments.
>>
>>67200053
We're getting Shillary vs. Trump instead.
>>
>>67200053
politics is certainly a lot more interesting than it was a few years ago. it seems like everything is getting more extreme nowadays.
>>
>>67200808
Not that Trump is an intellectual but you are on some serious shit if you think Bernie is an intelligent person. Dude is a down right buffoon.
>>
File: smug fag.png (7 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
smug fag.png
7 KB, 320x224
>>67200808
>jewish """""intellectuals"""""
>>
>>67200808
Bernie is a fucking idiot on economics and American policy.
>>
>>67201439
If Jews aren't smart Felipe then how come they are the richest most powerful families on the planet?
>>
File: 1449395195893.jpg (162 KB, 588x766) Image search: [Google]
1449395195893.jpg
162 KB, 588x766
>>67200053
Sanderstein isn't getting the backing of the Democratic machine. Sorry. The only way democrats can win is with the entire corporate media backing them, and Bernie won't have .that because he wants to take all their money/
>>
Cruz vs Sanders would be better because Cruz actually seems like a conservative who cares about liberty and the constitution.
>>
>>67201817
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67200808
Lmao here is your (you)
(You) earned it.
>>
>>67200053
Pretty shit, tbqh. A failing jew who has no chance v. Emperor Trump, poster boy for the American dream.

Way less interesting than Establishment v. Anti-establishment
>>
>>67200808
>intellectual

His policies are guaranteed not to work. Most of them are borrowed from Sweden, and look at where that's gotten them
>>
I mean, can anybody here imagine what Bernie's cabinent would look like?
At least with Trump, you know we're getting the best the nation has to offer.
>>
I would buy a large truck with a big block and start aiming it directly at the offspring of the jews. Best time is on the sabbath since that's when they can't drive back at me.
>>
>>67200808
I think Trump actually would be the one with the upperhand in a Bernie vs Trump fight. Trump has almost unmatched ability to stir up his crowd and inject energy into them, memes aside. You've seen his recent rallies. He is an oratorial monster.
>>
>>67201817
if you like him so much, take him the fuck back
>>
>>67202212
His policies are rated very well by the top economists. I believe them over you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.