[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like a 2nd American Civil War is coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1457739872715.gif (2 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1457739872715.gif
2 MB, 420x236
Does anyone else feel like a 2nd American Civil War is coming? This time instead of North vs South it will be Marxists vs the rest of us
>>
>>67200019
>Marxists
>niggers
>other mud people
vs the rest of us
>>
>>67200019
Wish you guys the best of luck.

Make it smell like napalm Ameribrother
>>
was that a statue of Lenin?
>>
>>67200019
No. One of the factions that would be involved are not armed nor do they have any real fighting skill.
>>
>>67200019
Nope. A 2nd American Revolution.

It's only called a civil war if the rebels lose. When we win, it's called a revolution. We won't lose.
>>
>>67200019
What statue is this?
>>
>>67200372
yes
>>
>>67200019

Flyover country versus the ZOG city states.

Shut 'em down. Starve 'em out.
>>
>>67200019
You mean us, the supporters of the infallible God-Emperor of all Mankind vs. a few college students who wasted their life savings on Bernie donations?
>>
>>67200482
No, you've got it backwards. The English Civil War was a civil war, but Cromwell was basically the Donald Trump of his day. Robespierre was literally Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>67200516
Oh okay never mind, I thought it looked like Lenin
>>
>>67200482
>tfw it works out for the better and isn't anything like France's
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 670x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 670x600
Texas 36th Infantry Division already has a pretty decent op plan, pending orders of the Governor and the support of the Tx state legislators and the people.

1st Armores Division (el paso) and 1st Cavalry Division (Killeen) would take about 48 hours to capture their equipment (active army is incredibly slow and administrative. Would take them a week to START drawing ammo, and most of these kids are from Texas anyway). The state of TX would expand from 1 division to 3 divisions in a week.
>>
>>67200019
It will be the shortest one sided massacre in history

Remember folks, the people you hate politically are a very small vocal minority
>>
>neet with nothing to lose

I'm ready.
>>
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-anti-trump-protest-funded-and-directed-by-hillary/
Check this out guys. Trumps campaign manager confirms this.
>>
File: US_House_2014.svg (2).png (590 KB, 2000x1159) Image search: [Google]
US_House_2014.svg (2).png
590 KB, 2000x1159
>>67200019
It will be glorious
>>
>>67200541
BASED JAPAN
>>
>>67201143
>http://www.infowars.com/breaking-anti-trump-protest-funded-and-directed-by-hillary/
thank you
>>
>>67200019
if bernie wins.
>>
>>67201220
fuck that, in MA there are more who hate Bernie/Clinton and support Trump at this point. We're sick and tired of these FAGGOTS.
>>
>>67201564

On Cape and the left half.
>>
>>67200019
Trump vs SJW
>>
>>67200019
obviously
>>
>>67201220
Why is Mass so cucked? I understand that California is half Mexican but what about Mass? The rest of New Engand seems an order of magnitude less cucked. They elect the worst of both parties. It was one of the very few (3 I think) states where even white males only voted i majority for Obama. Even when Romney was a Mass governor (poor choice of Republican candidate too).
>>
>>67200019
It's not, it's just the signal to noise ratio is very high and biased towards sensationalism.

Your primary information sources are 4chan and the media, where there are virtually no costs to being wrong/overstated, but a lot to gain from ratcheting up the excitements. Remember that the news is now competing with Marvel Capeshit Movie 52 in 5D with 1,000 onscreen explosions per second, so in order to make their audience stats, they have to literally make things seem like the end of days.

That being said, it is really interesting how Trump's campaign has become a proxy war for racial/cultural conflict.
>>
>>67200019
nah, conservatives always fold. there will be no war.
>>
The second civil war will be between white men and everyone else. It will be race war.
>>
>>67202590
stop trying to discredit my post, Berniefag
>>
>>67202503
Cuckservatives do, not trumpets!!
>>
>>67200019
Sanders supporters wouldn't know actual Marxist ideology if it bit them in the ass, so no. College-aged liberals and activist minorities vs the rest? Sure.
>>
>>67200019
war for resources is coming

>rent is too damn high
>price of everything else is rising
>water cuts in California, breadbasket of America
>jobs disappearing
>automation rising
>STEM jobs is all we have left
>not everyone can into STEM
>>
>>67203231
>California, breadbasket of America

Maybe the almond basket
>>
>>67200019
they won't show, when things get actually dangerous they'll scamper and hide and wait until the world would put up with them again
>>
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-anti-trump-protest-funded-and-directed-by-hillary/
>>
>>67201564
I live in MA and you're fucking wrong. The most population dense areas here, anywhere, are all liberal.
>>
>>67203231
California acts like it a makes so much shit.

Minus illegals i bet the bottom line of their farms is cut to the quick so much that other states can compete.
>>
>>67200482

A Restoration, not Revolution. We are returning to the Republic our Constitution established.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.