[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz wife has literally had a mental breakdown before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: cruz.jpg (231 KB, 634x941) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
231 KB, 634x941
>A police report has revealed that cops once found the wife of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz with her head in hands beside a Texas expressway and was 'a danger to herself'.

>According to the 2005 report, Heidi Cruz, 43, had walked from her home after dinner on August 22.She then sat down beside N. Mopac and Enfield in Austin, at around 10pm.

>A concerned passerby had made the call after spotting a woman in a pink shirt was just 'sitting in the area with her head in her hands.' The police report, which was published heavily redacted, states that 'Cruz related to me that she had been particularly [BLANK], for the past three weeks, and was currently [BLANK].

It continues to say that she was not on any type of medication and had not been drinking, except for 'a couple of sips' of a margarita with dinner an hour earlier. After talking to Mrs Cruz police officer Joel Davidson, wrote in his report: 'I believed she was a danger to herself.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3406108/Danger-cop-thought-Ted-Cruz-s-wife-sitting-expressway-head-hands-10-years-ago.html
>>
>>67199049
You would too if you discovered that your husband is the zodiac killer.
>>
File: Lord.jpg (534 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Lord.jpg
534 KB, 1180x842
>>67199049
She can't handle the POWER of our Lord.
>>
>>67199127
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer. Or at the very least beat his family.

>>67199211
You can stay on our side of the wall
>>
>>67199049
noice feet
>>
And now she's a banking executive with Goldman Sachs. Funny how that works.
>>
WAHH WAHH WAHH CRUZ IS MEAN

This is what we need. We need a mean, lean machine. Not a weak oompa loompa like Trump or a spineless nigger who tries to act cool instead of presidential.
>>
>>67199211
Actually nevermind I thought the thumbnail was of of Trump. Fuck off Paco

>>67199322
i agree
>>
>>67199049
>[BLANK]

Why would you bother quoting someone when you have to make their quote semantically null.
>>
>>67199049
This news has been out there for a while. I don't think Cruz has had to respond to it in any meaningful capacity but the story is worth discussing. If the President's wife has a history of mental illness and is prone to breakdowns then it certainly affects the President's ability to do his job. Of course, being married to a real life Frank Underwood would make anyone depressed.
>>
You would too if you got in too deep with the satanist upper echelon of Goldman-Sachs and saw some shit. PAINT IT ALL BLACK, FORGET THE MEMORIES.
>>
File: CSc2zEGXIAAtlwC.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CSc2zEGXIAAtlwC.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>67199049

Isn't that Derek's wife from Step Brothers?
>>
>>67199049
>person is stressed out over life

this is not news
>>
I don't blame her. Being married to Ted Cruz must be scary. He probably likes anal as well
>>
>>67199049
You can tell a lot about a man by the quality of his family
>>
Well... Lying Ted won't keep his hands off the kids or the bible.
>>
ced truz is co sreepy ? bant celieve plepeo fote vor mih LEADER
>>
>>67199824
Mas dispaccio seƱor...
>>
She doesn't love Ted and is with him for the power. It's fair enough, really, when you consider that he's doing the same thing bc of her Goldman Sachs connections. That was probably the reason for the "breakdown", if you want to call it that (she wasn't institutionalized or anything). She found out that her con is weaker than his and it was a tough red pill to swallow.

Their entire family is very fucking strange. Their children respond to Ted the same way you'd expect a victim to respond to their sexual assaulter.
>>
>>67199049

His wife is like 4' tall. He like little girl types is my guess. I have no basis for believing he's a molester.
>>
>>67199049
>implying finding out your kin have been getting fucked every night since birth wouldn't fuck you up
>>
File: download.jpg (44 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
44 KB, 251x201
>>67199049
she cant make anime real. trump is our only hope
>>
>>67199447
it's redacted in the police report
>>
>>67199211

>He thinks he can appropriate a meme
>This is the quality of shills

You fucking low energy loser
>>
>>67199049
And?
She is a woman what do you expect?
>>
>>67200861
>shills

Trumpshits are delusional as fuck
>>
>>67200861
>Calling someone low-energy
Sorry my magical friend.
>>
File: Cruz.jpg (138 KB, 1000x523) Image search: [Google]
Cruz.jpg
138 KB, 1000x523
>>67199049
>sister OD'd
>wife has depression

I feel sorry for him senpai. He's far and away the best candidate, but the Lord is putting him through some tough trials. But the Lord does this to those he loves, and Ted Cruz is nothing if not a follower of our Lord.
>>
>>67199567
I was just gonna post this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y1kzXuA2M1w
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
THIS IS A MOVEMENT! THE REGRESSIVE LEFT WILL FAIL. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THEIR VIOLENCE. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA AND THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN. TRUMP IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
File: 1456908012333.png (488 KB, 474x466) Image search: [Google]
1456908012333.png
488 KB, 474x466
>>67199049
how would you feel being married to a power crazed religious undercover fagot?
>>
>>67199049

Honestly those kids look miserable as fuck.

The fact that his daughter wouldn't even kiss him says a lot.

Gotta wonder what kind of shit goes on at home. Not saying it's entirely Cruz's fault, it could also be the wife being crazy. Sometimes it's both together that makes for a toxic environment.
>>
>>67204332
Love her tits
>>
>>67204868
Well Raphael being a Cuban-Canadian sure doesn't help.
>>
>>67204332
what interview was that?
>>
>>67200683
Is that OC? Been a decade since I've seen that logo in any fashion it feels like
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.