[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BONG POLITICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Someone inform me of what's going on in Bongland regarding political parties?

Is there a UK equivalent of Trump?

Who/which side does /pol/ support in the UK? What about the general population?

All I know is this guy endorsed the God Emperor.
>>
Just watch Farage videos m8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ryf3uX78so

I wish we had someone like him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
>>67192737
>>
>>67192737

Farage is the closest thing we have. In that people hate him for talking sense, and want to ban his sick and filthy sound opinions.

He's less bombastic than Trump though, and more..fact-based. He doesn't go in much for rhetoric.

BREXIT HAS TO HAPPEN, or we're fucked.

>>67193051

Some of you Germans are alright. Don't go to Brussels on the 23rd of June.
>>
>>67192737

What a fucking great speaker Farage is.
>>
>>67193640
>BREXIT
what is this
>>
>>67192737

Nothing is happening. There is a Euroepan union referendum which the dumb masses will use to confirm our complete absorption in to the United States of Europe. Hopefully Hiroshima replaces all european flags with the EU flag after that.

Nothing is happening
>>
UKIP is pretty low energy these days, its a busted flush

Riven with internal fighting and dire financial straits

The Conservatives reign supreme

The focus is on getting into the tories and making them more right wing
>>
File: e5UYGeP.jpg (313 KB, 1239x662) Image search: [Google]
e5UYGeP.jpg
313 KB, 1239x662
Tories= (like Republican Party) led by David Cameron they pretend to be right wing but actually love mass muslim immigration and want to stay in the EU (leftist shithole) Cameron's favorite pastimes include having sexual relations with pigs and celebrating Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxuur3TsJyc

Labour= like the Democrat party but now run by the Brit version of Bernie Sanders love the EU want to replace all native Brits with muslims
They lost the most recent election becuase they tried to get the ugliest jew (Ed Miliband see pic ) on earth elected as PM.

UKIP= sort of like the libertarian party except against being in the EU leftist shithole that violates national sovereignty. Unfortunately they also pander to mass muslim immigration anyway but htey still get called Hitler regardless

Green Party=faggots; basically just Labour but vegan

Lib Dems=faggots basically just Labour but

Actually I'm not sure if it's any different from labour hopefully a britbong can help out
>>
>>67193835
UKIP arn't libertarian

They stopped that in 2014, they are more left wing economically than the tories
>>
>>67193835
>his attempt at a peace sign
i fucking lost it, i didnt know that is what he was trying to do, what a fucking lunatic
>>
>>67193771
Britain cutting its ties with the City of London
>>
>>67193771

Sorry. There is a public referendum on the 23rd of June for whether or not the UK leaves the EU.

There are two camps, therefore. Remain (which is being shilled by the government and the media with fear-mongering tactics).

and Leave (which is backed by the mayor of London, the fucking QUEEN, and a few of the other media outlets, as well as being fuelled by the fact that a fuck-ton of people hate the EU).

I think that so far, leaving is a pretty safe bet. The scots want to vote to leave, apparently, because it makes it easier for them to break off and join the EU (for some fucking reason), and Wales hates the EU for cucking out country up, pham.

If we don't end up leaving, we'll be at the mercy of these robber barons forever.

If we do, the EU will sink, as lots of other countries will follow.
>>
>>67193051
>Syria crisis
>2013

Sometimes I forget that it's already been 5 years from when it started
>>
>>67194138
>>67193771
BREXIT means leaving the

It means they get to make their own laws again instead of having Germany and Merkel make the laws for them.

Thankfully the UK hasn't adopted the Euro (when they tried the economy went to shit) so their economy isn't as bad as Spain's or France's because they can actually control their own currency. Still leaving the EU would mean they can make their own immigration laws again.
>>
>>67194328
Obama gets such an erection from funding ISIS I don't think he can physically stop.

Did you hear he blames David Cameron for Libya now? Kek.
>>
>>67192737

How many times has this limey country tried to assassinate Farage now?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382294/Nigel-Farage-s-car-wheels-sabotaged-assassination-attempt-Ukip-leader-lost-control-Volvo-wheel-fell-motorway-police-confirm-foul-play.html
>>
>>67193789
They're doing shit internally but they're set to do well in the Welsh Assembly and in a lot of councils.

>>67193835
Tories aren't like Republicans m8, they're centre right at best - they're split the EU in a big way, grassroots and a shit load of their MPs want to leave, luckily all the likeable ones want to leave whilst the grey dull ones (including Cameron) want to stay.
They aren't as mass immigration as Labour and to be fair to them we've let in a tiny amount of """""refugees""""" I think less than Canada but that's not saying much.

Lib dems are fucking weird, they got fucking wiped in the last election and now have I think 8 MPs, they like immigrants and the EU and all that bollocks but they don't like giving out shit loads of money like labour do. They used to be the party that students and Green supporters voted for before the Greens became well know. Now they're just useless, the only support base they have is in their ex-strongholds in the South West. I honestly have no idea why anybody voted for them ever, I guess because they're a bit like labour but less about giving people free shit all the time.
>>
>>67194724
To be honest that was totally France's mess
>>
>>67193835
Lib Dems are more libertarian than labour. They're a mix of classic liberalism and social democrat.
>>
File: 1450990023824.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1450990023824.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
>>67195335
Technically it was Clinton's and her harpie cabal (Samantha Powers, Susan Rice) who forced it through the Pentagon and the Whitehouse.

Sarkozy was just the jewish attack dog who was installed in France after France cucked Bush out of Iraq. That was probably France's greatest moment in the 21st century just like Britain cucking Obama out of Syria was its greatest moment. You can tell why they want full EU control so they can ensure no one can ever oppose leftist war mongering.

Anyway here's a good article on Shillary and Libya.

http://original.antiwar.com/srichman/2016/01/13/hillary-clinton-proven-warmonger/
>>
>>67195606
>>67195206
Ok thanks guys

I wasn't sure if the lib dems were communists or something.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.