[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Reasons to support Trump over Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: trump gun.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
trump gun.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
What are reasons I can give Berniefags to support Trump over Bernie?
>>
>>67192260
The main reasons I give:

1.) Sanders isn't going to win the nomination anyway, is it worth it to vote for a war monger like Clinton?

2.) At the heart of it all, Sanders is a SJW Jew like the ones at ADL and ACLU. He seeks to censor freedom of speech and religion.

3.) While his policies seem like they would promote prosperity, he is assuming what works in small countries of a couple million will work in a large country like the USA of 300 million.
>>
Bernie's practices simply don't work in a global marketplace. All it is going to do is drive the US economy into the gutter because capitalism in the global village does not adhere to the will of a single nation state's rules and regulations. Moving overseas is a better and viable deal.
>>
>>67192260
it depends on their arguments
>>
>>67192542
Number 2 isn't true. He doesn't want to ban free speech simply because he disagrees with it. Most liberals hate that, too.
>>
>>67192260
http://www.christianpost.com/news/6-interesting-facts-about-bernie-sanders-and-religion-140197/
>>
>>67192793
He agrees with suing Ma and Pa bakeries for hundreds of thousands if they do not participate in lesbian weddings.
>>
Lower taxes for the middle classes, possibly no tax for very low income earners, Sanders literally can't beat Hillary; Trump can, Trump understands economics and has earned success as a business man while Bernie has shown himself to be entirely incompetent with his very own money and now he is scamming tons of people for even more.

>>67192793
You can stop lying, we've all seen just over the last couple days how much liberals hate free speech. There is even more occurrences of this happening before, anyways.
>>
>>67193130
BTW, I am talking about that case in Oregon. Nobody can tell me that Bernie would disagree with the ruling that a couple pay 136 k in emotional damages to lesbians.
>>
File: batshitbernie.webm (2 MB, 844x470) Image search: [Google]
batshitbernie.webm
2 MB, 844x470
>>67192260
Show them this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdHtfKZ9iy8
>>
>>67193219
Seems that the democratic base is split between regressives and progressives. Regressives are the muh feelins SJW feminist types.
>>67193130
>>67193262
I need a citation
>>
>>67193219
BTW, I was at the Trump rally in Chicago yesterday. Never had I seen such hate and violence towards a candidate. Apparently, you can be attacked and maybe even killed for supporting anybody who is NOT a Democrat in Chicago these days. Although, Illinois as a whole is not too bad. We do tend to elect Republican governors. States like Oregon and Washington believe anybody who is not a left wing radical should be silenced.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 276x183
Well, he will bring about anarchy, just by a different path.
>>
>>67193382
http://time.com/4164534/gay-marriage-oregon-bakery-wedding-cake-lesbian-couple/

Has Bernie spoke on this case? I guarantee he would agree with the outcome of having to pay 136 k for lesbians.
>>
>>67193467
He is a Bolshevik style Jew at the heart of it all. He will censor Christianity and do nothing to stop Talmudic Jews. I also don't believe all his bullshit that he will remain neutral on the Israeli and Palestinian conflict. He will do nothing.
>>
>>67192260
Trump is probably going to win the Republican nomination, Bernie won't win the Democrat nomination. He is literally irrelevant.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.