[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://theboeskool.com/2016/03/05/w hen-youre-accustomed-to-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1456421256002.png (188 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
1456421256002.png
188 KB, 827x807
http://theboeskool.com/2016/03/05/when-youre-accustomed-to-privilege-equality-feels-like-oppression/

How do you counter this "check your privilege rhetoric /pol/?
>>
Read this
http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8767-culturally-appropriating-the-frankfurt-school/

Particularly the parts about Adorno

>If one wished to proclaim the equality of all those who bear human features as an ideal, instead of establishing it as a fact, this would be of little help. The abstract utopia would be all too easily reconcilable with the most devious tendencies of society. That all human beings would resemble each other, is exactly what suits this latter. It regards factual or imagined differences as marks of shame, which reveal, that one has not brought things far enough; that something somewhere has been left free of the machine, is not totally determined by the totality.[...]

Equality is an abstraction. It's not real.
>>
>>67192065

"privilege" is infinitely recursive. everyone took something from everyone else. by SJW logic, you can't ever go far back enough for people to be "clean" again. it's a crap ideology for that reason. they only focus on whites and the past 100 years because they aren't the ones in power at the moment, and they want to be in power again. it's their egoism plain and simple, not justice
>>
>>67194112
If it is a minority vs white issue, how do you counter a white person spitting this out at you? Let's be honest, most sjw's are white "you're in the wrong for not being at tolerant as me" college kids.
>>
File: nog privilege.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
nog privilege.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
>>67195966
>equality
>>
File: Marxism01.jpg (113 KB, 1234x274) Image search: [Google]
Marxism01.jpg
113 KB, 1234x274
>>67192065
>>
>>67196315
mean to reply to the OP
>>
>>67192065
Accusers gonna accuse. It's not a choice between inescapable savagery on one end or inescapable privilege on the other, you can only judge cases individually or else you are out to make sweeping generalisations.
>>
>>67197966
So how to you combat sweeping generalizations like the one in the OP?

How do you shut down people who try to take away all forms of accomplishment due to your attackable qualities that are majority based?
>>
>>67198202
I don't know how to articulate it into words but comparing to Jews in Germany before and after the war might give them something to think about. Best i can say it is:

"Jews in Germany during the 1930's had privilege, i don't think they would call their oppression until 1945 equality in hind sight."

Whether you believe in the holohoax or not you need to set the stage big enough to them to shut them up.
>>
>>67192401
wtf is this saying? They aren't saying anything other than dispelling their own implications.

They consider the judgment of Man based on personal qualities rather than racial qualities is itself the idea of racism.

Its hilarious how much Black Lives Matter are in line with the ideals of Hitler. The only difference between Hitler and Black Lives Matter is the color of the people in reference.
>>
>>67199038

You're right, but I don't think the average liberal will be able to wrap his head around the idea of Jews being privileged. They don't have an understanding of history and will just revert to calling you an anti-semite. Could try it though.

>>67195966

It doesn't matter what race they are. Just point it out like this. If whites give reparations to minorities, will the minority groups give reparations to the ethnic groups that their ancestors murdered and stole from? American blacks, even if their great grandparents were slaves, can eventually trace back their lineage to genocidal African empires like the Bantu and the Zulu. Will they be giving reparations to the descendants of the Pygmies, the San, the Khoekhoe, the ones their ancestors raped, murdered, and cannibalized? Will those Americans blacks be ceding their land and property to the Native Americans who lived here long before slaves were ever brought over?

And those Native Americans - will the individual tribes honor their privilege, and give back land and property they stole from one another? Are the Chippewa more privileged than the Sioux? Whose privilege is greatest?

The point is that "privilege" as they understand it is an illusion. Privilege is not an original sin or a genetic blood curse, but in SJW dogma that is what it resembles. It's racism of the highest order, peddled as progressivism
>>
White people are privileged. They have the privilege of being a superior race.
>>
you don't even acknowledge it. You just plow straight throw their SJW bullshit without validating it with a response.
>>
>>67199906
Most anything anyone ever remembers from history classes about WW2 are the death camps and all that shit.

Nobody will ever remember or even ever learned about all the shit that lead up to it or how the jews played a massive roll in Germany losing WW1. None of them will have ever heard about how they fucked the nation so bad that people were starving because a wheel barrow full of 100 marks wouldn't buy you even a loaf of bread.
>>
>>67192065
Point out that the theory is based on discrepancy alone, similar to paygap myth.
>>
>>67200498

It's true and it's sad. They will point out that poor Jews suffered just the same as poor Germans, without realizing that this same discrepancy applies to "white privilege" as well.
>>
>>67192065
Privilege is just a codeword for superiority
>>
>>67192065
When you're accustomed to equality being a subhuman retard feels like oppression.

It's old news, even.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocqueville_effect
>>
>>67192065
Don't let them steer the conversation in that direction. Its a trap.
If they start trying to say you have privilege, quickly demand proof of privilege and scorn whatever answer they answer.
The white privilege trap is a universal ad hominem. If you acknowledge that you have it, or that it exists at all, you damage you're ability to talk on the subject. They will say that you can't tell, and there is no way to argue against such unlogic with reason.
Demand immediate verifiable proof of privilege, show utter disdain for their opinion, discredit their proof (merely saying "thats wrong" is enough), insult their character or opinion. Do anything. But don't accept that privilege exists.
If we all acknowledge that privilege exists in law and politics, we get things like affirmative action. If they create the illusion that they are being oppressed and the only way to stop the 'oppression' is to legislate against the 'oppressors'.
White Privilege is absolutely a tool created by the jew. Its too complex and powerful for niggers or bernouts to create
>>
>>67202992

Fucking this. I reject the premise of privilege. Being white means I'm demonized constantly. That I'm expected to support ever growing numbers of entitled shitskins while whipping myself over how my life is easy mode.

I go to work every day and justify my employer paying out 70k/yr + payroll taxes so that I can take home less than 50k of that. The social pressure on whites demands that we live up to our potential and that we are failures if we are anything less than amazing.

If I were a fucking nigger I'd be held up as a shining example of humanity just for consuming my welfare in peace without killing anyone.

This can't last. Equilibrium will be restored. Whites will throw off our shackles, for they are of our own design.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.