[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do young men refuse to get real jobs? Why don't they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: returntoowner.jpg (112 KB, 580x700) Image search: [Google]
returntoowner.jpg
112 KB, 580x700
Why do young men refuse to get real jobs?
Why don't they marry and create a family?
Why don't they have permanent residences?
Why aren't they actively involved in their communities?
Why do they still watch cartoons and play video games?
Why do they hate responsibility and commitment?

Why do these boys refuse to become men?
>>
>refuse to get real jobs

I have a real job

>marry and create a family

With a traditional woman, sure. Not with the roasties that share these kinda pics though.

>why don't they have permanent residences

I'm renting right now because Its what my budget calls for. Later when I have more money a house would be nice.

>community involvement

Currently working 13 hour shifts all week. I sleep a lot on the weekend. I'd like to go back to attending church.

>cartoons and vidya meme

What I do for enjoyment is for mine, not anyone else's.

>hate responsibility and commitment

I have a lot of responsibilities. And a lot of commitments. I'll only add the responsibility of a family and commitment to a woman of worth, not any woman who will throw me some strange for a meal ticket.
>>
Suck my cock
>>
File: neet-chan.jpg (345 KB, 599x846) Image search: [Google]
neet-chan.jpg
345 KB, 599x846
>>67190979
What's my motivation?
>>
>>67190979
Amsterdam here.

>Real jobs

Define real jobs. Dishwasher at a restaurant? Gardener? Something in construction? Or something like PhD in Gender Studies? Please, indulge us.

>Marriage

Too much to lose if it fails. It's also worth mentioning that you don't need to be married to live the married life, meaning that it will best serve your social credit, not much else.

>Family

Getting kids if you live with your parents is a bad idea. First comes the job, then comes the house, then come the children. It might be cheap to get a house in America, but here the prices are absolutely through the roof.

>Permanent residences

Real estate is mighty expensive here.

>Community involvement

Shitskins, foreigners and top-quality niggers straight out of prison. Next.

>Cartoons and vidya

Personally, I don't play vidya any more. Going outside is much more interesting.
If I had to guess, I'd say that folks yearn for those innocent days when cartoons and vidya were the best thing since ice cream. Nostalgia has an effect too.

>Responsibility and commitment

They have been betrayed by a system that couldn't keep its promise. Pushed down by an education system that focuses on the weak, not the strong.
A system that rewards the weak for being weak. (autismbucks, melanin-subsidies)

It's no wonder there are so many NEETs.
>>
We should make a female version of this

Have you seen her?
>Isn't a whore
>>
File: flower frog.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
flower frog.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>67190979
>Why do young men refuse to get real jobs?
have one

>Why don't they marry and create a family?
no use for it

>Why don't they have permanent residences?
buying one

>Why aren't they actively involved in their communities?
p-p-plz fuck off

>Why do they still watch cartoons and play video games?
its fun

>Why do they hate responsibility and commitment?
not fun
>>
>>67190979

Everything is about to go down the drains what's the point. Work myself to the bone so it can all go to a bunch of stupid shitskins? Buy a house in a neighborhood that's going to be overrun with chinks soon? Get involved with a community that's brainwashed by PC propaganda?

Who fucking cares you faggot.
>>
>>67190979

What the hell is the incentive to do any of those things?
>>
>>67192997
Have you seen her?
>5'8"
>30DD - 27" - 32"
>Fit, definitely implants
>White, blonde hair
>Religious scarf

If found, please return to:
Civilisation.
>>
I play video games because I'm black. Seriously the /pol/ shit has gotten to my head so I just don't interact with women outside of work or helping an old lady to cross the street.

Ignoring that, there's obviously the degeneracy meme that actually exists in the world. I don't like western women, don't like blacks really. So there goes that.

For the commitments, what kinda commitment do you want? I'm committed to studying for some BS Buology degree. I'm committed to playing through Fire Emblem Fates. I'm committed to helping my friends. What do YOU want me to do?
>>
>>67190979
You reap what you sow, feminists
>>
>Why do young men refuse to get real jobs?

I had one, but now it's gone. Stop fucking voting democrat.

Why don't they marry and create a family?

Because I can't afford it. Stop fucking voting democrat.

Why don't they have permanent residences?

See above. Stop fucking voting democrat.

Why aren't they actively involved in their communities?

Because my neighborhood is close to the dindu hive and it's not really safe to walk the streets after dark. Stop fucking voting democrat already goddamn.

Why do they still watch cartoons and play video games?

Negligible amount of time spent doing both. I go camping when the weather is nice. Most modern women don't even like spending a night at the Botanic Garden (sooo many mosquitos!) so Buffalo National River is out of the question.

Why do they hate responsibility and commitment?

Not true. I have missed exactly 3 days of work in the last 9 years. I will consider marriage when I can reasonably support a family in an acceptable lifestyle.

Again, I say, STOP. FUCKING. VOTING. DEMOCRAT. Roe vs. Wade fucking settled it.
>>
File: 1365019681952.gif (986 KB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
1365019681952.gif
986 KB, 350x237
>>67190979
I don't know, I tried looking at all the bars and clubs and no matter how slutty I dress I only seem to attract bad apples. Men are pigs!
>>
File: neanderthal_man_evolved.jpg (88 KB, 669x400) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal_man_evolved.jpg
88 KB, 669x400
>>67190979
>Why do these boys refuse to become men?
>>
>>67190979

That image is literally cringe incarnate, feminism killed chivalry and those who still try are effeminate faggot doormats.
>>
>>67194547
You must be uneducated
>>
>>67190979
"Men" are tax cows for the welfare state.
>>
>>67190979
apparently we're the property of women are we?

>where is a guy who will be my daddy and my servant?

maybe if you weren't such a worthless whore some guy would give a fuck.
>>
File: 1456272137748.jpg (150 KB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
1456272137748.jpg
150 KB, 400x357
>>67190979
Define man.

A Tribal on an island hunting with a bow and marrying 9 year old little girls at 35?

Some dude who plays videogames and pays his bills?

Coke snorting rock and roll antichrist?

Your world view is obviously a pinhole.
>>
i would rather live my life than doing the same boring shit everyone does

>huur duur soo fun to have kidsss!!

just work till i get enough cash and get the fuck out where i want to go
>>
>>67193316
>definitely implants
Gross. It's the sign of a slut.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.